[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

(Apr. 05, 2009  7:39 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: So, are we actually going to see Dark Bull in the series?
Cause this guy who we assumed would be using Bull, is using the Cetus face, so who would that leave to use Bull?
And dear God, is this what the entire series is going to be like?
Everyone using bloody light wheel beys, apart from main antagonists?

I'm guessing that he will get dark bull later. Maybe not for the first few episodes, but eventually he should.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:39 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: So, are we actually going to see Dark Bull in the series?
Cause this guy who we assumed would be using Bull, is using the Cetus face, so who would that leave to use Bull?
And dear God, is this what the entire series is going to be like?
Everyone using bloody light wheel beys, apart from main antagonists?
Minor characters are not interesting ...

It seems Benkei will stay at Ginga's side somehow, so it is probable that he will get a better beyblade one day.

I would like to reiterate that I have only seen "Dark Bull" on Amazon and that they are not always 100% right. Other websites just write "Dark H145SD".
Stop it. If this is light wheel only I shall kill someone, and cannot be held responsible.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Stop it. If this is light wheel only I shall kill someone, and cannot be held responsible.

Now you're just being a drama queen.:\
So, we now currently have no idea what so ever about what Dark Bull looks like?
(Apr. 05, 2009  8:13 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: So, we now currently have no idea what so ever about what Dark Bull looks like?

Pretty much.
(Apr. 05, 2009  8:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pretty much.

Light wheels really have caused a load of carp...
Well most likely, the design for Dark Bull wasn't finalized in time for this.
I hope the wheel is useful. If it comes with a light wheel I'll kill myself.
No. I would go and throw it in some Takara-Tomy workers face, then kill myself.
Like a light wheel would do any sort of damage to anyones face. Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:17 PM)jsc Wrote: No. I would go and throw it in some Takara-Tomy workers face, then kill myself.

yeah...chill out man. Plus like Rocky said, wouldn't even do much damage.
dark bull dosen't have a light wheel it has dark wolf's metal wheel Mystery Solved
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:26 PM)blader9 Wrote: dark bull dosen't have a light wheel it has dark wolf's metal wheel Mystery Solved

Oh God, I just realized that this is absolutely correct. If they're both named "Dark" they're going to have the same MW. We're all idiots for not realizing this.
Oh Smeg. How stupid are we? Really. This sucks.
iz feelz smartz
lol what? I thought you guys knew that?

Also, is there not a massive picture of Benkei holding Dark Bull in the opening? Oh wait that's before he gets Dark Bull. =_= How annoying, if he's going to have Dark Bull eventually, might as well put it in the opening.
Read the last two pages?
I almost wish I hadn't bought Dark Wolf now, even though I want at least one of every Beyblade. Dark Bull has a new Track and Bottom though, so I'll be getting it either way ...
Can somebody please give blader9 a smug face? I think he deserves one.. Everyone else should get a shame face Unhappy ..
Whoa, I totally missed like a whole thread. I must've clicked on the page, exited it accidentally and then thought I'd read it........Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I almost wish I hadn't bought Dark Wolf now, even though I want at least one of every Beyblade. Dark Bull has a new Track and Bottom though, so I'll be getting it either way ...

I didn't buy Dark Wolf because it's right spin Unsmith

Guess I might go ahead and buy Dark Bull for your stated reaons.
Aww man :\ I hope the track and bottom are good tough.
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:38 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I didn't buy Dark Wolf because it's right spin Unsmith

I plan to get at least one of every MFB sooo