[Product]  BB-39 Carabiner Grip

Apparently, this is what the black things dangling from the grip are for, to hold beyblades and yes it can hold the beylauncher:

[Image: 23qyl4j.jpg]
That's pretty stupid looking.
Very stupid looking and it's pretty ugly too Pinching_eyes_2
can the beylauncher turn 90 degrees? cuz i dnt launch that way
but yeah, that is the ugliest grip ive ever seen
I will find a use for this.
(May. 15, 2009  12:09 PM)The Shredder Wrote: can the beylauncher turn 90 degrees? cuz i dnt launch that way
but yeah, that is the ugliest grip ive ever seen

That is only for the Beylauncher. If you put a shooter and ripcord on then you will be pulling towards you. You can change the launcher attachment on the Regular grip so as you can have beylauncher's string being pulled to the right of you.

It makes a lot of sense to be honest, the string is pretty damn long and to get the most powerful shot you would want to pull away from youself rather than into your torso.

As for the strings. What a stupid idea. I know, lets attach 3 Beyblades to launcher so as it is hard to launch and the clank together when using it. Smart move haha.
Not sure what to say on this, although the Blades hanging of the launcher is a pretty neat idea but other than that not a fan of it, not much handle to grip your hand on aswell.
(May. 15, 2009  12:19 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: That is only for the Beylauncher. If you put a shooter and ripcord on then you will be pulling towards you. You can change the launcher attachment on the Regular grip so as you can have beylauncher's string being pulled to the right of you.

It makes a lot of sense to be honest, the string is pretty damn long and to get the most powerful shot you would want to pull away from youself rather than into your torso.

As for the strings. What a stupid idea. I know, lets attach 3 Beyblades to launcher so as it is hard to launch and the clank together when using it. Smart move haha.
I'd assume this is for "on the go" traveling consider pockets aren't the best way to go. Surely one would detach them prior to use.
(May. 15, 2009  12:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'd assume this is for "on the go" traveling consider pockets aren't the best way to go. Surely one would detach them prior to use.

Now that I think about it, I would hope so as well haha.
(May. 15, 2009  11:59 AM)Aqua Wrote: Apparently, this is what the black things dangling from the grip are for, to hold beyblades and yes it can hold the beylauncher:

[Image: 23qyl4j.jpg]

That is by far, the most demented looking thing the Beyblade line has launched since. Since... Actually no, that is just the most demented looking thing they've released, ever.
I disagree Plastic wheels were the most demented, then maybe this lol.
This is just stupid, the beyblades attached will only get in the way of launching.
I'm going to buy a few of these anyway, regardless. They honestly don't look hard to use. Three fingers go in the gap on the left, one finger in the gap on the right and your thumb curls round. I'm looking forward to it. I'll take the straps off, assuming there is an option.
Suddenly I am unbelievably glad I already secured myself a regular grip.
I think it just looks chintzy. I'll stick to the regular grip.

It's not that it looks hard to use, but plastic carabiners always look tacky. They should have made this out of aluminum.
(May. 15, 2009  3:32 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: That is by far, the most demented looking thing the Beyblade line has launched since. Since... Actually no, that is just the most demented looking thing they've released, ever.

I think the sliding shooter looked worse. I think that was the name? But I'm just talking about that tacky green launcher.
(May. 15, 2009  4:01 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: This is just stupid, the beyblades attached will only get in the way of launching.
... Think you'd have to take them off before you launched Neek :\

(May. 15, 2009  6:07 PM)G Wrote: I think the sliding shooter looked worse. I think that was the name? But I'm just talking about that tacky green launcher.
I'd have to disagree, I'd say both versions of it looked better than the spelunking shooter we've got here Tired
Wow, this is a design abortion.
(May. 15, 2009  6:07 PM)G Wrote: I think the sliding shooter looked worse. I think that was the name? But I'm just talking about that tacky green launcher.

I loved that little guy! Sadly, I never had the part that actually connected the grip to the launcher Unhappy
Haha this thing! They should at least have given it a proper handle, so it's worth anything as a launcher grip.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASupaburn
Looks like it hooks onto your pants.

This is great if you only own a few beys, and want to look like a total moron.
i hate myself because i'll probably buy this despite thing it's absolutely moronic
Wear it with Ariesx2 and Quetz with a black beylauncher, and you'll be bey-pimpin' Cool
(May. 15, 2009  9:42 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Looks like it hooks onto your pants.

I'm pretty sure this is what its primary function will be.