[Product]  BB-39 Carabiner Grip

(May. 10, 2009  7:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ Maybe eventually but this first release will only be one colour.

so what is the first color going to be does anyone know?
(May. 10, 2009  7:40 PM)Rustin Wrote: so what is the first color going to be does anyone know?

The same colour as the one in the anime :\ A grey-ish colour.
(May. 10, 2009  7:40 PM)Rustin Wrote: so what is the first color going to be does anyone know?

Fuchsia
(May. 10, 2009  7:34 PM)Rustin Wrote: do you think it will have differnt colors

If hasbro release it when they get their hands on it, it'll most probably be a different colour in the same way the dragoon grip was.
There's nothing stopping anyone from painting theirr grip if they're not satisfied with the colour offered.

(May. 10, 2009  7:49 PM)Khel Wrote: Fuchsia
Oh hell yes. Cool
(May. 10, 2009  7:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: rainbow

I'd buy it.
(May. 13, 2009  6:20 PM)Minion Wrote: I'd buy it.
You'd buy ten more if it glowed.

I'm making this. Eee
(May. 14, 2009  12:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You'd buy ten more if it glowed.

I'm making this. Eee

ahaha, It's true Joyful_2 I used to play with my blades under a UV light all the time.
I actually really want this.
But I'd rather have a trigger for the Launchergrip...
How are you supposed to even hold that LOL It looks very uncomfortable. btw what exactly are the black things dangling from it?
(May. 15, 2009  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_CarabinerGrip.jpg]

Wut!?
(May. 15, 2009  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_CarabinerGrip.jpg]

.....so can I stick a beylauncher in there or what?

I'm not sure what to think of it... what exactly are those things dangling on the handle?

It's not the most visually appealing, but I still want it Chocked_2
yeah a trigger would be a really good accesory for mfb grips, it would feel awkward to me without it. But no doubt they will release 1, just later to help keep a constant popularity, they don't wanna release everything straight away, that would be shooting themself in the foot, "cutting off their hands despite their face" so to speak
(May. 15, 2009  3:54 AM)Khel Wrote: .....so can I stick a beylauncher in there or what?

I'm not sure what to think of it... what exactly are those things dangling on the handle?

It's not the most visually appealing, but I still want it Chocked_2

wow, yeah u put a beylauncher in it, it looks exactly like 1 from the episode, but if you ask me i think it would be a waste of money, unless of course you really want to latch it to your clothes XD
it looks rather uncomfortable to hold while launching, i think id rather go for the standard grip, but essentially this does the same job, just not as ergonomically
I...oddly enough....want this. It looks interesting. It will do for portability until we find out what the Beycarrier waist type looks like.
yeh the beycarrier is what i'm really interested in
this is the stupidest looking thing I have ever seen
lol yeh, but takara tomy are starting to be smart, they're producing the fashionable side of the show, it's just so u can "be cool" and clip it to ur belt, or have the "same thing as that character", i know i always thought it would be cool to have tysons blade pouch on his belt, so i guess the beycarrier will have the same effect
What are the dangley things? The thing to change the face and bottom and such?
No, they aren't.. I can't tell what they are.
It looks quite odd... with the black things dangling off it, I wonder what they are used for. And like Khel said it's not excatly visually appealing, But I still want to buy it as well. Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 15, 2009  6:45 AM)The Shredder Wrote: or have the "same thing as that character"

the entire marketing strategy for beyblade has always been exactly this
Actually looking at this again I don't think I want it anymore.

Will pass on this