[Product]  BB-39 Carabiner Grip

Aww......it's not so bad. I kinda like it minus the completely retarded beyblade holder things. I'm assuming you can take those off though. With scissors if necessary........
If I have not been mistaken all those years about the way this kind of grip works , it should be extremely easy to remove the black holders ...
Obviously you can just slide them off when you open the grip to attach it.
Aha, I can't believe I didn't realise that. *stupid*
This'll be nice to have when I travel to NYC for battles. I look ridiculous carrying a stadium and a cloth bag with me on the subway. At least now I can clip everything to my belt loop.

I do hope they release this one in America. It might encourage bladers to take their Beyblades with them. This can be useful for identifying bladers, battling or trading instantly, or just promoting Beyblade. Smile
Well...I'm still buying it, just to support TT more. Dang...Supaburn
I think after this mess, we need a design a grip competition... Just goes to show that making something as simple as a grip can be done wrong. VERY wrong...
Meh, you can't always get good releases.

It's also not the worst launcher/grip they have released (those winderless launchers take the cake)
(May. 16, 2009  12:24 AM)Khel Wrote: Meh, you can't always get good releases.

It's also not the worst launcher/grip they have released (those winderless launchers take the cake)

But that's just it, they SHOULD all be good releases. I mean think about it, when a company like TakaraTomy are working on a project like beyblade, where they expect a profit in the multi-millions, everything they churn out should be of a certain level of quality. But they're slacking a lot, even with minor details like sticker overlaps.
It's just laziness and corner cutting because they know they'll bring in big bucks no matter what...
I mean, I know it's our own choice to buy any of their products, but still, I just think it's kind of idiotic to cut so many corners.
Profit is gained by cutting corners.
Hmm, I don't really like the Carabiner grip that much but I might get it, I would never buy this over the normal Grip tho.
(May. 16, 2009  12:48 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: But that's just it, they SHOULD all be good releases. I mean think about it, when a company like TakaraTomy are working on a project like beyblade, where they expect a profit in the multi-millions, everything they churn out should be of a certain level of quality. But they're slacking a lot, even with minor details like sticker overlaps.
It's just laziness and corner cutting because they know they'll bring in big bucks no matter what...
I mean, I know it's our own choice to buy any of their products, but still, I just think it's kind of idiotic to cut so many corners.

As much as I would love to have every single release to be good, they've obviously done the math to assess demand and to see where they break-even and how much profit can be made. They won't be able to extend this game for too long if everything they release is amazing. They have to either space out releases or release many items with varying degrees of quality. Makes the superior releases more enticing for us enthusiasts.

Seeing as demand for these products is good, and there is a relatively good lineup there is no need to invest in extra resources to make every aspect of this game of a very high standard. It is a toy at the end of the day, one designed with a finite lifespan. Like any smart business they intend to and probably will try to increase their ROI as much as possible for the next couple of years.
khel, your realism is shucking my jive man
Sorry; I guess that's what business school does to you....

It kills all optimism and either turns you into a realist or a pessimist.

I'll tone it down. This launcher blows hard.
I may get this even if it's stupid ... I won't be hanging Blades though

EDIT: I don't like myself right now
I quite like this whole fashion idea that takaratomy are approaching, even tho it seems ugly ( i agree) and un-practical to hold (i also agree XD) I like the idea of being able to have your gear attached at ur waist.
(May. 16, 2009  3:34 AM)The Shredder Wrote: I quite like this whole fashion idea that takaratomy are approaching, even tho it seems ugly ( i agree) and un-practical to hold (i also agree XD) I like the idea of being able to have your gear attached at ur waist.

What are you talking about? How is this "fashion"? Takara always used to release gloves and carrying cases and other accessories ...

Just because you can wear it doesn't make it "fashion".
Pfft. Brad since when have you known anything about fashion? *rolls eyes*
(May. 16, 2009  3:04 AM)Khel Wrote: This launcher blows hard.
That's more like it... No more sucking optimism out of people for at least a week.
(May. 16, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What are you talking about? How is this "fashion"? Takara always used to release gloves and carrying cases and other accessories ...

Just because you can wear it doesn't make it "fashion".

I'm gonna coat mine in rhinestones

then it's fashion
(May. 16, 2009  5:24 PM)Anubis Wrote: I'm gonna coat mine in rhinestones

then it's fashion

Pimp my Bey yo.
Well... Sice I never got any grips for plastic or HMS, then I'm going to try to get as many grips as possible from MFB. I have a normal grip, and I'll get this one even if It's not the best.
It has no signicance it's better using the original launcher grip that has more accuracy.

But not a bad idea in the creation of it.
I changed it for a thing for left handed...
this is how i made it
.jpg   left_handed_grip.jpg (Size: 9.18 KB / Downloads: 203)
Hehe, seems pretty cool. I use those things for key chains.