[Product]  BB-39 Carabiner Grip

Considering the price, this is at least a Launcher Grip with a clip at one of its ends ...
That's lame. When are we going to get some grip accessories? Unhappy
I completely agree Brad.
I'm dying without a trigger on the launcher grip.

I really don't need a clip on my launcher. Uncertain
(Feb. 24, 2009  3:27 AM)Crimson Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2009  3:22 AM)Arjun Wrote: Who else can picture the overly intense Japanese Commercial for this clip? That would be really funny.

"AND WITH THE BURNING DESIRE OF BEYBLADE, THE GRIP CAN CLIP TO YOUR BELT.
READY TO BE TAKEN OUT IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE.
NOW GET READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL! CARABINER GRIP, IT'S ALL YOU NEED FOR POWER!"
AlphaOmega Wrote:"THIS CLIP GIVES EXTREME GRIP SAFETY! NEVER! LOSE! YOUR! GRIP!"

With awesome action shots of it being clipped onto someones pants.

bahahahahahahahaha that would be absolutley hillarious

and yea... if its just a clip... itd be kinda lame... even tho i guess itd help with people being able to carry their beyblade stuff around on the streets...
From the latest Episode;

[Image: grip.png]

Not sure.. but anyways...
(May. 10, 2009  9:36 AM)Sega Wrote: From the latest Episode;

that might be it,Also did anyone notice that her string shooter looks..a bit different
just thinking about what this will actually be is giving me a headache lol, but whatever it ends up being it should be of some use,
^i wouldnt be so sure about that lol.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the carabiner grip. It doesn't look very comfortable to hold though.
(May. 10, 2009  10:17 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Also did anyone notice that her BeyLauncher looks ... a bit different

Maybe because it's upside down ... XD
I think it looks nice.

Rubber by index finger?
that looks freakin hideous! Who ever approved that one for production needs firing...
I completely agree. THat thing looks pretty weird. =/

that has got to be what it is i can see where the clip is, i might have to bye one just to say that i have one
it reminds me of a switch blade (the clip is at the end of the grip the pointy end)
If they make this out of that aluminum they use on the cheap carabiner's Ill be all over this.
(May. 10, 2009  6:29 PM)Khel Wrote: If they make this out of that aluminum they use on the cheap carabiner's Ill be all over this.
it might have that and plastic as well we just have to wait and see how it comes out
Launcher by day, butterfly knife by night.
do you think it will have differnt colors
(May. 10, 2009  7:34 PM)Rustin Wrote: do you think it will have differnt colors

No...
^^ Maybe eventually but this first release will only be one colour.