[Product]  BB-39 Carabiner Grip

*looking at brad's wikipedia link*

it could be something like crimsons drawing,
or maybe something like this?
a grip for the string shooter perhaps? (correct me if there is one already out)
or maybe just a normal grip shooter but with a different design?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Would suck for big hands but Dragoon, specially since its marketed for kids Pinching_eyes_2
Dragoon's idea makes a lot of sense and would be interesting to see that concept released.
I like DragoonStrike's vision of the grip. That'll be awesome!
Looking at the price it's definitely not electric. *sigh of relief*
Strange, hopefully it'll be kool. Can'twait to see some pictahhs.
This may be of use, a plastic lot but in the middle there is a weird grip thing
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblades-and-Acce...1|240:1318
That's from a really old and lame game of wannabe beyblades, can't remember what they're called but they were only good for launching at people's heads.
Ah well it still looks like the sort of design we are aiming for
It just occurred to me that this is probably a grip attachment rather than a new grip altogether. Probably something like this:

[Image: Carabine_Hooks.jpg]
But that's.............really sad. D:
Yeah, well, carp. -.- Hope your wrong.
That's probably what it is. There is a hole on the front of the grip where something like that could be attached.
this is starting to seem less and less like a grip
(Feb. 23, 2009  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It just occurred to me that this is probably a grip attachment rather than a new grip altogether. Probably something like this:

This is just mildly underwhelming.
(Feb. 23, 2009  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It just occurred to me that this is probably a grip attachment rather than a new grip altogether. Probably something like this:

Actually, you are probably right ... I just read that it can be attached to the waist and that it is still a Launcher Grip in battle.
(Feb. 24, 2009  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Actually, you are probably right ... I just read that it can be attached to the waist and that it is still a Launcher Grip in battle.

oh so it's like a grip that can be used like a keychain
(Feb. 23, 2009  10:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, well, carp. -.- Hope your wrong.

your have to say carp
(Feb. 24, 2009  2:34 AM)sousa98 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2009  10:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, well, carp. -.- Hope your wrong.

your have to say carp

no you don't

also, I really hope this isn't just a grip clip
I am going to laugh myself to death if this is just a clip.
Who else can picture the overly intense Japanese Commercial for this clip? That would be really funny.
(Feb. 24, 2009  3:22 AM)Arjun Wrote: Who else can picture the overly intense Japanese Commercial for this clip? That would be really funny.

"AND WITH THE BURNING DESIRE OF BEYBLADE, THE GRIP CAN CLIP TO YOUR BELT.
READY TO BE TAKEN OUT IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE.
NOW GET READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL! CARABINER GRIP, IT'S ALL YOU NEED FOR POWER!"
"THIS CLIP GIVES EXTREME GRIP SAFETY! NEVER! LOSE! YOUR! GRIP!"

With awesome action shots of it being clipped onto someones pants.