[Product]  BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S

So?
I'm talking to both halves.
That doesn't make me slow.
Besides a Beyblade for me is the entirety of its parts, so I am indeed talking about both C145 and Flame Saggitario.
I sorta like how it looks. Though, I doubt it would perform well, I`m pretty eager to see how it does with a smaller wheel.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:24 PM)Kazegami Wrote: So?
I'm talking to both halves.
That doesn't make me slow.
Besides a Beyblade for me is the entirety of its parts, so I am indeed talking about both C145 and Saggitario.

Okay.
Carp145 will fail.
I just hope that the new Saggi wheel will be good, I want to see saggi prosper...
I was going to buy saggitario until I realized it was bad...I want a new sggitario hope.
I just noticed 2 things:

1) The track is the same as the one I drew for that beyblade contest (didnt enter it though.)

2) at 1:24 theres a picture of a wii mote, can`t wait to find out what the game will look like Smile
(Apr. 15, 2009  12:11 AM)Hero Wrote: 2) at 1:24 theres a picture of a wii mote, can`t wait to find out what the game will look like Smile

[Image: NotAWiiRemote.jpg]
That? That's not a Wii remote, that's a white DS, which MFB DS is playing on.
(Apr. 15, 2009  12:17 AM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: NotAWiiRemote.jpg]
That? That's not a Wii remote, that's a white DS, which MFB DS is playing on.

Ooooh haha my bad. I didn`t notice the screen.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:17 PM)Crimson Wrote: I'm kinda straining my eyes trying to see what the katakana on that one image is.
It looks like "Kurou", or "Kuroku"
Claw? Clock? AGH
In my opinion, it is written "kurou", so "crow", "claw", etc. Those pictures are not too clear though.
Not really expecting great things from C145. Mostly because the free moving wings will inevitably affect its balance by shifting its center of gravity away from the axis as they move independently of each other. We'll see, though...
(Apr. 15, 2009  4:26 AM)Anubis Wrote: Not really expecting great things from C145. Mostly because the free moving wings will inevitably affect its balance by shifting its center of gravity away from the axis as they move independently of each other. We'll see, though...

That's a good point, but at least they're trying something different. I hope they continue to develope blades not soley by changing just the wheels...I guess that's what makes the new HBS so great.
Thought these might be useful for C145 views.
Attached Files

.png   Picture 5.png (Size: 67.81 KB / Downloads: 243)
.png   Picture 7.png (Size: 101.11 KB / Downloads: 243)
.png   Picture 8.png (Size: 120.51 KB / Downloads: 246)
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:28 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I don't get it.

Don't get what?
I'm assuming he doesn't understand how the track works.
It was explained on previous pages.
I know, but I can't think of any other explanation to the post.
I wonder what the weight of this track will be like? It seems to be the biggest of the tracks released so far.
I understand what the track does but why put the pictures when someone made a video of it.
Hm, I've been thinking maybe it could have been 'central' or 'centre', which would have been a wild guess but now that I look at it, claw would make sence.
(Apr. 20, 2009  8:35 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I understand what the track does but why put the pictures when someone made a video of it.
They were angles that hadn't been shown before, giving players a better idea of the track size.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: noonbanba-img600x450-1240551371rqab9b62346.jpg]

[Image: large]

From what I see this blade will suck, unless it comes with a metal face does it? It is a mystery
It doesn't come with a Metal Face. The Metal Wheel might be okay. Speechless
Knew the metal faces would have plastic threads. Metal screwing against plastic would de-thread the parts and wear them down too quickly. I really haven't got too much hope for Flame Saggitario. I mean, I'll withhold judgment till I see some videos, or get some feedback on it's performance, but it just seems like a useless gimmick.
Flame: 32g
C145: 3g