[Product]  BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S

Is the face a sticker? It looks different then the side of the face.
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:40 PM)jsc Wrote: Is the face a sticker? It looks different then the side of the face.

Yes, just as the other HWS Beyblades.
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:42 PM)ZenX Wrote: Well, Libra DF145BS was not looking better than the Flame Sagitarrio C145S or neither did Leone 145D(Some people had their hopes really down on it), however, both of their wheels are in the top of the current MFB tier, therefore, stop whining with no concrete reasoning behind...

True, but this has nothing to do with performance.
You look at your shopping list, and realise that you need to buy some bleach. You get to the aisle, and you see a new bottle. You've never used this brand before, but the packaging is clean cut, well designed, has examples of how well it works, and garuntees. Next to it, you see another bleach, which probably does the job better, but it comes in a plain white bottle, with "Value Industrial Brand Bleach" written on it.
Both are the same price, which are you more likely to buy?
I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're much more likely to want to buy something, regardless of how well it performs, if it looks good.
And this, in personal opinion, doesn't look good.
We haven't seen the packaging for this yet, though. Wink And personally I think it looks OK, plus it's obviously an early shot (sticker quality).
Chief - Sigh ... You know what I mean lol.
True, it's early days, but I just think there's too many color clashes going on with this thing.
beyblade spirit has pictures
Yes.......the picture on the previous page.
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yes.......the picture on the previous page.

didn't see that
(Apr. 10, 2009  10:12 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: True, but this has nothing to do with performance.
You look at your shopping list, and realise that you need to buy some bleach. You get to the aisle, and you see a new bottle. You've never used this brand before, but the packaging is clean cut, well designed, has examples of how well it works, and garuntees. Next to it, you see another bleach, which probably does the job better, but it comes in a plain white bottle, with "Value Industrial Brand Bleach" written on it.
Both are the same price, which are you more likely to buy?
I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're much more likely to want to buy something, regardless of how well it performs, if it looks good.
And this, in personal opinion, doesn't look good.

Believe me, the function is always more important to me than its looks and is my priority in case of a purchase... Wink
I don't dig the design to much personally, but like ZenX said, if the blade has any use people will begin to slowly appreciate it, no matter how ugly it is.
Don't put the stickers on and use another Clear Wheel, done!
^^ That doesn't really tell us much about the blade :\
It tells us they have really bad marketing skills. Destroy a blade and then hope to sell it ?
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: ^^ That doesn't really tell us much about the blade :\

The track has a metal part. It will probably be the heaviest track right now.
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:29 PM)Nuno Wrote: The track has a metal part. It will probably be the heaviest track right now.

How can you tell, it could just be part of the wheel....
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: ^^ That doesn't really tell us much about the blade :\

yeah it does it tells us that saggatario breaks easily
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:32 PM)blader9 Wrote: yeah it does it tells us that saggatario breaks easily

Easily? It fell from a huge tower Chocked_2

Edit: It didn't really fall, Kenta (that's his name right? XD) was just imagining it.
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:35 PM)Nuno Wrote: Easily? It fell from a huge tower Chocked_2

Edit: It didn't really fall, Kenta (that's his name right? XD) was just imagining it.

what!?! beyblade don't break when they fall from 2,000 foot towers there made from super duper high tech plastic and titanium steel alloy

oh.... kenta was imagining it

but what i said was true
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:29 PM)Nuno Wrote: The track has a metal part. It will probably be the heaviest track right now.
I am ninety percent sure that every grey part in that picture belongs to the Flame Metal Wheel.
Could your avatar be any more fitting right now? XD Still, that's what I was thinking. :3 Would be cool if there was metal in the track though. Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCdUU3Lz6Ug
This shows some pretty good pics of the C145 Track
Looks like it might be useful!
I can see those spikes on the track breaking pretty easily..
I honestly love the look of that track. It's like MFB Slash Riger!