[Product]  BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S

Some pics from a video on youtube, the C145 track looks pretty cool. The spikes seem like they can be extended and retracted.

[Image: 2vxr5z5.jpg]
[Image: 2dwarq.jpg]
[Image: 4lokxu.jpg]
[Image: dheulk.jpg]

EDIT: It's from the same vid. Blitz posted.
What is this? I can't see these notches do any good.
I hope they can be taken off and it's legal to use the track without them.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:07 PM)Sasch Wrote: What is this? I can't see these notches do any good.
I hope they can be taken off and it's legal to use the track without them.
I agree.
Seems like this is changing beyblade a little too much.
Seems dishonrable to stab someones bottom with your track, that will be too easy, looks horrible, and will make blading boring.
(Seems like Saggitario should be the only one to have it, considering it is so weak.)
I haven't worked up an opinion of this yet. It's different. Chocked But now we know what it looks like, what do people think C stands for? :3
Crappy. Seriously? Customize.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:15 PM)Giga Wrote: Crappy.

Lmao, fair enough. XD
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: I haven't worked up an opinion of this yet. It's different. Chocked But now we know what it looks like, what do people think C stands for? :3

I'm kinda straining my eyes trying to see what the katakana on that one image is.
It looks like "Kurou", or "Kuroku"
Claw? Clock? AGH
I think TakaraTomy has gone insane with this lower track stabber.
I mean c'mon. This isn't even beyblade, I know the look is different (Cooler)
Everything is different, but if this is what they are going to make beyblade into, something that looks like a violent video game tank, then I will quit...
Seriously, what is with Takara, making these stupid track-attack carp.
My first reaction was that it would be terrible. But it may be good for taking on a lower Beyblade. I think the idea is OK but I don't know if the shape is ...
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:17 PM)Crimson Wrote: I'm kinda straining my eyes trying to see what the katakana on that one image is.
It looks like "Kurou", or "Kuroku"
Claw? Clock? AGH
It does kinda look like a clock. :3 With all the hands the same size.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My first reaction was that it would be terrible. But it may be good for taking on a lower Beyblade. I think the idea is OK but I don't know if the shape is ...
I'm all for spikey tracks, but moving tracks?
And that look?
I mean tracks that have spikes, or blades that aren't longer then the wheel are fine.
But retracting?
Seriously?
Hello?
Don't let this thread die, we need to happily and peacefully bash on Saggitario some more...
Tongue_out
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:19 PM)Crimson Wrote: I honestly love the look of that track. It's like MFB Slash Riger!
Which was about as useful as a fire extinguisher filled with lighter fluid.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:45 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Which was about as useful as a fire extinguisher filled with lighter fluid.
Iceburn
Props.
Eh, it looks neat. I don't see we you guys are so mad, if it sucks then it sucks. They can't make every beyblade part good you know. I'm just glad we have another gimmick to mess with, even if we find out it is useless.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:58 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Eh, it looks neat. I don't see we you guys are so mad, if it sucks then it sucks. They can't make every beyblade part good you know.

yes how dare we not want beyblades to suck!!
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:58 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Eh, it looks neat. I don't see we you guys are so mad, if it sucks then it sucks. They can't make every beyblade part good you know. I'm just glad we have another gimmick to mess with, even if we find out it is useless.
We are scared it WILL be usefull.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:00 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: We are scared it WILL be usefull.

... not really?
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes how dare we not want beyblades to suck!!

They don't, we already have many that are useful. Every single one can't be useful, though. Also, this is just the track, the wheel may still have use, especially if it is on the heavier side. There's some major force smash ramps going on there.
EDIT: I'm crazy, they're only slightly ramped. Ignore me. -.- Though, I guess it might still work.
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My first reaction was that it would be terrible. But it may be good for taking on a lower Beyblade. I think the idea is OK but I don't know if the shape is ...

It should have been bigger, more rounded notches. I can already feel these tiny stings break.
I think C stands for "Claw".
At 1:02 in the video to the right it says 爪で(tsume de), which translates to "with claws".
Unfortunately I couldn't read the rest but I'm confident that it refers to the track.
c-carp what this blade is
Don't bash it 'till you try it.
Slim as the chances may be, it could turn out to be a great 'blade.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:16 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Don't bash it 'till you try it.
Slim as the chances may be, it could turn out to be a great 'blade.

Your slow.
Half of us are talking abut c-sh...Track.
Half about saggitartio.
Saggi may be OK.
But that retract track attack, c-carp.