[Product]  BB-35 Flame Sagittario C145S

(Apr. 24, 2009  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Flame: 32g

booooooooo
So Flame weighs the same as Rock, 1g Heavier than Dark and storm. Not sure if it's a major difference.
What are the ramps on the Flame like?
(Apr. 25, 2009  11:28 PM)jsc Wrote: So wait, Brad has one?

He took that pic from the internet.
I don't think he will have got one shipped yet.......he probably found it on another site?

EDIT: Beaten. Though I though he was talking about the weight rather than the picture.........but you were probably right. ^^;
Wow, it looks cool.
Too bad about the weight :\
add a metal face and itll be 36 g... I don't care if its not heavy, I still love the look!
i just hope it doesn't bounce......like the norm saggit i currently have(i did not do the research thats why i got it)
"We have double-checked with our supplier about the weight issue. Unfortunately, the items you ordered run out of stock and they are no longer available."

I'm pretty sure anyone who ordered these from japan toys got the same message. Same thing with metal face.
Wow that sux. =/ Looks like you won't be getting all those metal faces then. Crying
(Apr. 28, 2009  8:32 PM)Anubis Wrote: "We have double-checked with our supplier about the weight issue. Unfortunately, the items you ordered run out of stock and they are no longer available."

I'm pretty sure anyone who ordered these from japan toys got the same message. Same thing with metal face.

Nooooooooo Crying
yeah we're pretty much screwed

there's almost no chance of getting these before BWR
I'm not surprised by this. But it still sucks Unhappy
God, I'm so glad I ordered some metal faces and a Flame Sagittario.
This is just like the Hybrid Wheel System launch, all over again. Tongue_out
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:32 PM)Crimson Wrote: God, I'm so glad I ordered some metal faces and a Flame Sagittario.
This is just like the Hybrid Wheel System launch, all over again. Tongue_out

actually this is infinitely worse

crimson how many metal faces did you order?
(Apr. 28, 2009  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: actually this is infinitely worse

crimson how many metal faces did you order?

Only 3 packets. + one Flame Sagittario.
I'm running on a tight budget with the dental work I need done, along with other expenses.
All I cared about was making sure I got SOMETHING from the new releases, not how many I got.
C145 (Claw 145)

[Image: C145.jpg]

This image is straight from TT =D.
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:23 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: C145 (Claw 145)

[Image: C145.jpg]

This image is straight from TT =D.

and blue, for some reason
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:28 AM)metal fight Wrote: Its remind me of dranzer f cause its blue

[Image: 2ldulbq.gif]
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: and blue, for some reason

Why make the track blue when the clear wheel is yellow? It is a mystery
except irl the track is also yellow
Iceburn

It makes no sense. That's Takara-Tomy for you though.
ch120 is pink but the picture on tt was blue, grey, and pink.
(Apr. 29, 2009  11:46 AM)blader9 Wrote: ch120 is pink but the picture on tt was blue, grey, and pink.

I understand what you are trying to say but it was established that these coulds were used to show the different parts of that particular track. There was no reason to change the colour on the C145 track picture.