[Product]  BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type

Dang..... That stadium looks pretty kool. I want it. :3
The stadium looks alright, but this could possibly a Takara equivalent of the Vortex Stadium. Unhappy
Attack types will be useless on the flat parts.
(Mar. 29, 2009  7:54 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The stadium looks alright, but this could possibly a Takara equivalent of the Vortex Stadium. Unhappy
Attack types will be useless on the flat parts.

The Vortex stadium was one of the only two Hasbro Stadiums that I actually liked. So if there are some similarities when playing in the outer part, I won't mind.
Loving the massive size to it, the Battles would end so quickly if the stadium was smaller/ suited for 1 on 1 battles. You could have a blast with a massive multiple Bey battle with this stadium Grin
So.. This stadium could essentially become nothing but an endurance battle, since players using Libra based combos will just have to launch on the flat square...
(Mar. 31, 2009  3:41 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: So.. This stadium could essentially become nothing but an endurance battle, since players using Libra based combos will just have to launch on the flat square...

Considering this stadium can easily contain 4 players (if not more) that might not be as big of an issue as you think. Plus the release of Storm Pegasis might help a but. Throw in a few rubber flats in there and Libra might have its work cut out for it.

However to fully assess the capabilities of the stadium we need to wait for a few members to get theirs and voice their opinions.
But the RF, or any other attack type bottom for that matter, will not work very well in the flat surfaces.
Defense/Stamina types would dominate in the stadium.
(Mar. 31, 2009  6:33 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: But the RF, or any other attack type bottom for that matter, will not work very well in the flat surfaces.

That's why it's for more than two players.
(Mar. 31, 2009  6:33 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: But the RF, or any other attack type bottom for that matter, will not work very well in the flat surfaces.

This stadium from what I can tell was not designed to facilitate lots of strategy; it seems more to ensue frantic chaotic battles. It might be a play on the MFB's high recoil; since usually when you have four or more blades in a stadium, everything goes flying around and strategy can get thrown out of the window.
I can't imagine the flatter section being level. I think it must be angled inwards slightly so the Beyblades can't stay there.
(Mar. 31, 2009  7:14 PM)Anubis Wrote: I can't imagine the flatter section being level. I think it must be angled inwards slightly so the Beyblades can't stay there.

True, it might be similar to the slopes on the Hasbro Vortex dish (unsure of an equivalent Takara). Appears flat, but a mild slope.
Not being completely level makes sense.
Does anybody know how deep the bowl actually is?
Does anyone actualy own this yet?
I'm curious as to what it's like. Cute
(Apr. 11, 2009  7:56 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Does anyone actualy own this yet?
I'm curious as to what it's like. Cute

I'll have mine by Wednesday ^^
(Apr. 11, 2009  7:58 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'll have mine by Wednesday ^^

Will you be making any videos with it? Cute
(Apr. 11, 2009  8:03 PM)Aqua Wrote: Will you be making any videos with it? Cute

will do Grin
(Apr. 11, 2009  8:05 PM)Blitz Wrote: will do Grin

Cool, i'll keep checking your youtube page. Grin
Got mine today, you get some pretty wierd attack patterns when your blade goes from flat to sloped. I just sits still for a second or so then zooms through the dish. I quite like it and will bring a new side to battles.
^^ Thanks for the feedback Smile It sounds like it will be pretty fun to use, can't wait to see some vids of it.
Vids. Now!