[Product]  BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type

(Jan. 25, 2009  2:21 AM)Dranzer Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Kai-V is a legend. It can be quite challenging sometimes to know whether she is happy or sad...but you learn to adapt.

i love kai-v seriouspost

Why don't you go marry her? lol seeing as you've told me on the forums "i honestly have nothing better to do ". That'll give you something to do Eee

what the hell :pwn:
(Jan. 25, 2009  2:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Kai-V is a legend. It can be quite challenging sometimes to know whether she is happy or sad...but you learn to adapt.

i love kai-v seriouspost

Why don't you go marry her? lol seeing as you've told me on the forums "i honestly have nothing better to do ". That'll give you something to do Eee

Hey just giving you options =D Im just glad you're not pissed at me putting this up. DJ 2002
Looks like annie has competition XD
(Jan. 25, 2009  2:57 AM)Dranzer Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  2:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

i love kai-v seriouspost

Hey just giving you options =D Im just glad you're not pissed at me putting this up. DJ 2002
Look, had I been you, I would have understood by now that I should put a lot more thought into my posts. What is so difficult to understand ?
Thinking really seems to be at an all time low right now.
The stadium looks like fun, and I'm intrigued.
really interesting
so it is that stadium?
TBH I would be more likely to believe Kai-V then you.
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:12 PM)Giga Wrote: really interesting
so it is that stadium?
TBH I would be more likely to believe Kai-V then you.

He didn't claim it was. I'm the one who brought up that stadium in this topic. Stop acting like such a know-it-all, please.
alright sorry I read his post wrong no need to blow of the handle.
anyway lets get back to the stadium.
I really like that stadium Smile . Hope its not just for tourneys. But it looks like it`d be pretty difficult to launch your beys through the ramp things since the walls are so high.
That stadium was prolly just for the tournament, I don't they'd actually release the stadium exactly like that?

And I don't think the wall or fence thing is part of the stadium, they just put it up for safety reasons... it's like the fence that comes with the new MFB stadiums.
But I hope this stadium turns out to be as awesome as it looks XD
I keep reading that three people can battle in this stadium ...
Why do I have the strangest feeling it's surface is gonna be flat... Chocked_2
(Feb. 19, 2009  10:15 PM)Anu Wrote: Why do I have the strangest feeling it's surface is gonna be flat... Chocked_2
Probably because it's called "wide". With crude oil, and therefore plastic, prices at the premium they are, I suspect they want to keep the surface area down, which means it will probably end up being flatter than the others.

Then again, it's significantly more expensive than the other stadiums, so that depends on how much wider it ends up being.
(Feb. 22, 2009  12:28 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2009  10:15 PM)Anu Wrote: Why do I have the strangest feeling it's surface is gonna be flat... Chocked_2
Probably because it's called "wide". With crude oil, and therefore plastic, prices at the premium they are, I suspect they want to keep the surface area down, which means it will probably end up being flatter than the others.

LOL please tell me you're not serious
(Feb. 22, 2009  12:28 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:

Then again, it's significantly more expensive than the other stadiums, so that depends on how much wider it ends up being.

Yes oil prices are really skyrocketing in these fine economic times; I mean look at Alberta. They are really growing fast....Tired
I doubt that would be their reason for making the stadium flat if it in fact is. Which i really doubt it is.
(Feb. 22, 2009  2:05 AM)Maz Wrote: I doubt that would be their reason for making the stadium flat if it in fact is. Which i really doubt it is.

Same. They were talking about this thing in California with a ton of lasers that can control nuclera fusion that won`t be 100% done for another year or so. So oil`s gonna be pretty cheap soon.
(Feb. 22, 2009  12:21 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2009  2:05 AM)Maz Wrote: I doubt that would be their reason for making the stadium flat if it in fact is. Which i really doubt it is.

Same. They were talking about this thing in California with a ton of lasers that can control nuclera fusion that won`t be 100% done for another year or so. So oil`s gonna be pretty cheap soon.

lol oil will not be cheap soon

i'm just saying they're not going to make the stadium flat to lower costs of production. they would just not bother making such a wide stadium at all.
Please tell you me you are joking
(Feb. 27, 2009  9:02 PM)Anu Wrote: Possibly could be similar:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hztxyc&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=65akpc&s=5

Chocked_2

Now introducing the new BEYBLADE BATTLE STORAGE SHELF! With Space age polymer from Rubbermaid!! Provides INTENSE slope less battles.