[Product]  BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type

(Jan. 23, 2009  10:24 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:15 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: I normally play sitting on the floor (no particular position). But lately I've been on the computer whilst blading so I've been launching from the computer chair. :3

As for official ruling, I think where you sit has to be at stadium level

I play with idiots who only launch BB and Sg combos, use metal balls as MG Tips, use fake parts, etc. Plus they're normally three blade battles so I don't think we're too picky about the rules. Tongue_out

Fun, fun. I was just clarifying that for people who don't know. I'm not sure it's Takara's official ruling, but it's always been Hasbro's (based on the "Beyblade Handbook").
It looks nuthin compared 2 wat I was talkin about but it looks pretty nice.
(Jan. 23, 2009  11:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: large]

!?

lol, ive always wished for a bigger stadium lol xD

lol now im even MORE excited for the future of mfb Eee
If maruzen-toy's measures are correct (most of their previous measurements for the other items have been right, as far as I remember), the Wide Square Stadium's package should be 500 mm wide and tall, and 80 mm large, depending on the way you see it ...

Also, by using my superb technique, I was able to determine that the stadium used on those two pictures measures approximately 675 mm/ 15 Pegasis.

Therefore, I really do not think that was the Wide Square Stadium.
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, by using my superb technique, I was able to determine that the stadium used on those two pictures measures approximately 630 mm/ 14 Pegasis.

Hah, I remember this technique. Didn't you measure the Balance Stadium in the same way (before it came out)? Did it turn out to be correct?

Would this just be a special tournament stadium, then?
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:10 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, by using my superb technique, I was able to determine that the stadium used on those two pictures measures approximately 630 mm/ 14 Pegasis.

Hah, I remember this technique. Didn't you measure the Balance Stadium in the same way (before it came out)? Did it turn out to be correct?

Would this just be a special tournament stadium, then?
Yes, I 'measured' the Balance Stadium that way. I do not know how right it was though, I do not own that stadium.
(Also, I forgot to count one other Pegasis, so the stadium they used during the WHF is even bigger.)

Perhaps.

EDIT :
Actually, you told me that Leone's diameter was around 4.2 cm. I said there were about 12 Leone in the Balance Stadium's length, so the whole thing would measure 50.4 cm.

As far as I know, the package for both first stadiums was similar. And, in a square of 40 cm by 40 cm, the diagonal measures 56.5685 cm, which would be enough to fit 50.4 cm.

Yet, as I mentioned, I do not own the Balance Stadium, so I am calculating based on data I get.
even if it isnt the wide square stadium, im still really excited lol ive been waiting to battle in a bigger stadium

cant wait to see the "real" wide square tho!!! XD
kai-v you're def a robot
robots can't draw XD
(Jan. 24, 2009  7:43 PM)Giga Wrote: robots can't draw XD
... I recently drew ?
What is Kai-v not good at?!

Anyway, if that isn't the real stadium i hope the real one is much better than that.c
(Jan. 24, 2009  7:58 PM)neek_alert Wrote: What is Kai-v not good at?!

emotions Smith
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

emotions Smith

lol Tongue_out
all she needs is to be loved...Wink
XD I get it emotions becuz she's a robot, but yes @ Giga When did she draw?
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

emotions Smith
At least she's good at something. Lets just hope she doesn't turn out like this =D
Smithicide
like photoshop signatures and avatars.
Even if that stadium was not the one posted, it still would would be fun to battle in that. I always wondered what it would be like to play in a stadium the size of that.
Kai-V is a legend. It can be quite challenging sometimes to know whether she is happy or sad...but you learn to adapt.
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Kai-V is a legend. It can be quite challenging sometimes to know whether she is happy or sad...but you learn to adapt.

i love kai-v seriouspost
lets have a big THANK YOU KAI-V
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Kai-V is a legend. It can be quite challenging sometimes to know whether she is happy or sad...but you learn to adapt.

i love kai-v seriouspost

That is pleonasm.
=> Kai-V's posts are always serious.
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:56 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: That is pleonasm.

Before anybody asks...google appeared on my browser with the following meaning for pleonasm...so dont ask what pleonasm means!

Def.: using more words than necessary; "a tiny little child"
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:56 PM)Darkal68 Wrote:

i love kai-v seriouspost

That is pleonasm.

this post is three words longer than necessary

(don't post)
I am actually almost always content.

If I appear sad, I usually quickly find a way to change my mood.

This is totally off topic though ...

i love kai-v seriouspost

Why don't you go marry her? lol seeing as you've told me on the forums "i honestly have nothing better to do ". That'll give you something to do Eee