[Product]  BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type

POWER UP FOR THE STORAGE CENTURY
Didn't notice, and it looks very cool. Grin
It's actually a square lol
The inside of it looks oval-shaped though.
The other hybrid blades are in the background as well.
Wow...pretty big O.o
I do like it though Smile
well, it looks really fun to me. i'll definitely be getting it
Yea it does. Is it me or is it insanely deep? This should be the tourney stadium XD
How are you guys seeing all this. I don't see the stadium, or much of it to tell anything.
(Mar. 16, 2009  1:11 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: How are you guys seeing all this. I don't see the stadium, or much of it to tell anything.

it's the giant white thing in the back, how can you miss it
All I see is white =/.
EDIT: Nevermind, took me awhile, but I understand the picture, now
I am adding this to my fall purchase schedule.
Looks like a square to me. Surprising!
So wait, is that entire flat surface battle area? If so this should be extremely interesting. I am also guessing that Tornado Ridge should be deeper than normal to prevent too many self induced ring outs.

I really want this now.
Very interesting...so what I said was right, the outside is a square while the inside is circular shaped. This seems like it will be incredibly fun and will change the game up a bit. Like the attack blades (without any launching techniques) will be all over the place while the defense/stamina/balance blades may spin quitely in a corner or in the centre of the stadium. If those defensive/stamina/balance type blades (that don't move much) are in the centre, they may get stuck there since the slope looks quite deep, making it hard for them to get out the bowl, leaving them wide open for attack blades.

@ Mr. Dark: I don't think the walls are positioned strangely giving the fact that it's a square, that seems to be the ideal positioning.
(Mar. 16, 2009  12:40 PM)Mr. Dark Wrote: Strange position of walls.

Maybe it's suited for a specific spin direction? Makes sense seeing as we have so many Right Spin blades at the moment......Pinching_eyes_2

(Mar. 16, 2009  12:46 PM)Arjun Wrote: So wait, is that entire flat surface battle area? If so this should be extremely interesting. I am also guessing that Tornado Ridge should be deeper than normal to prevent too many self induced ring outs.

I never even thought of that. That'd be pretty damn cool, though I have no idea how it would actually work. XD I guess that's supported by the fact that the wheels are so far out. God damn it's like a beyblade play area. :3
I don't think this stadium has a tornado ridge...
(Mar. 16, 2009  3:03 PM)Crimson Wrote: I don't think this stadium has a tornado ridge...

It has something similar to a tornado ridge. you can clearly see it on the stadium outer edge.
It's a rather strange design for a stadium, ^^
Looks like this will be for fun matches rather than tournaments.
I'm sorry but that thing look stupid hahahaha. We had a square stadium before with the Hasbros HMS stadiums. They sucked and that looks worse.
Frankly, I think it is about time we got some sort of 'gimmicky' stadium. We have 3 practical and balanced stadiums, and this just spices things up a little. Throws a lot of strategies out the window, and with 4 players it looks like it can be a lot of fun. I can see this being used in 'preliminary' matches like the ones from BND.
Built to leave attackers in the circle and survivors on the flatter part? I'm not sure, but this is very interesting.