[Product]  BB-24 Escolpio WD145B

it would have a short usage life for sure, but i'm wondering if the resulting recoil would hurt the opposing attacker more, seeing how the plastic would just chip under stress while who knows what will happen to the metal, although i'm starting to wonder if D125 is already more effective for that. I am not sure how well it handles shock though..

how much of the track has to broken off before it is considered unusable and how much needs to be broken for the match is declared totally over because the beyblade is made illegal/broke?

would it be like dranzer f's ar chipping (if it chips in battle is that a loss?)
(Jan. 03, 2009  9:37 AM)FFX Wrote: how much of the track has to broken off before it is considered unusable and how much needs to be broken for the match is declared totally over because the beyblade is made illegal/broke?

would it be like dranzer f's ar chipping (if it chips in battle is that a loss?)

I am fairly certain, that as long as you can visibly tell that piece of a part was chipped off, then you automatically lose the battle. Whether you will be able to tell this in battle or not depends on where the piece lands, but either way, the person who's part broke is given the loss.
Ah I see..this could still be interesting though. I'm pretty sure that it would most likely get dented and not chipped..it's definitely worth a test I suppose...
(Jan. 02, 2009  12:19 PM)nasriasi Wrote: cant wait until this one comes out!

I got in trouble because of it four times. Anyway back to this. Escorpio seems like it could be a good beyblade.
For people who have bought & got LDrago you can see on the paper you get with it, you can see what the track WD145 is going to look like.

Would take a picture but camera is broken Pinching_eyes_2
He is right. WD looks more likely to stand for Wide Defence rather than anything else.

I have the image here that I just scanned from the L Drago paper:

[Image: wd145.jpg]

[Image: ldragowd145.jpg]
There is also another picture in the bottom left hand corner on that piece of paper, it shows LDrago WD145F. Not to sure how good this track is going to be because the Wheel looks rather high up.
Edited post above for the L Drago WD145F image.
ohhh that looks low. I wonder how low...
I personally think it looks rather carp. It doesn't help the cause that it is on a 145 track...
I like it. It's not as wide as I thought, but I still like it. Look how thick the actual center column is.

We'll see how strong it is <3
I believe that it will be at least 4 grams, and if take this track into consideration than compare it with pictures of Escorpio shown in the scans, I believe that the Escorpio wheel's weight would be closer to Libra's and it will be really thick...
Cool pics Espio, still it might turn out to be inferior to the D125 track due to the height. >.>
(Jan. 07, 2009  12:57 AM)ZenX Wrote: I believe that it will be at least 4 grams
I agree. Looks like its the biggest track at least. Should be the heaviest.
Anyone think this is going to be useful? I figure it should at least be good for making a heavy defender.
yeah it looks like it would be pretty heavy and the parts seem like they'll useful for some good combos.
I'm just worried about the height. We'll see.
Well in the past useful defense parts where tall. Dracile S base for example. I understand your worries though. Honestly though the more i look at the more I look at the weel. Looks interesting
(Jan. 07, 2009  2:08 AM)Maz Wrote: Well in the past useful defense parts where tall. Dracile S base for example. I understand your worries though.

In the past, the majority of weight was at the center, not the top.
Ugh plastic and it's not solid...this is going to break so fast
(Jan. 07, 2009  2:20 AM)Evan Wrote: Ugh plastic and it's not solid...this is going to break so fast

Plastic is less brittle than metal, so we'll see. I can see it getting dented pretty badly though.
(Jan. 07, 2009  2:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  2:20 AM)Evan Wrote: Ugh plastic and it's not solid...this is going to break so fast

Plastic is less brittle than metal, so we'll see. I can see it getting dented pretty badly though.

Well, I guess we'll see.
The track could actually make the weight be more focused on the center and make the whole thing usable, unlike the other 145's.
I could imagine that together with a lighter wheel better than with a heavy one, but we'll see.
Escorpios track reminds me alot of Trygles without the Sping gimmick, bit sceptical on if the track might scrape against the stadium aswell.
(Jan. 07, 2009  3:06 PM)Sasch Wrote: The track could actually make the weight be more focused on the center and make the whole thing usable, unlike the other 145's.
I could imagine that together with a lighter wheel better than with a heavy one, but we'll see.

How!? There are 3 huge carp wings on it! How could the weight be focused on the center!?
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:52 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  3:06 PM)Sasch Wrote: The track could actually make the weight be more focused on the center and make the whole thing usable, unlike the other 145's.

How!? There are 3 huge carp wings on it! How could the weight be focused on the center!?

I think he meant vertical center, not horizontal. Of course, this is only slightly less incorrect.