[Product]  BB-24 Escolpio WD145B

One picture cannot be posted in three different topics, so :
[Image: MFB_PartsList.jpg]

I think I can say that the new parts are from Escorpio WD145B, Gemios DF145FS and Capricorne 100HF.

Those are very small, but if CoroCoro does not show them this month, then they will be displayed during the WHF.
I wish that was higher-res to get a good look at the parts Pinching_eyes
(Jan. 13, 2009  1:28 AM)Evan Wrote: I wish that was higher-res to get a good look at the parts Pinching_eyes

Same lol.
But anyway still good Grin
Do you expect whats on that chart to be the full consolation series?
From the picture what I can say is:
Escporpio: The Wheel looks like a thick version of Pisces wheel similar to Libra( will be around 39 grams or more)
Gemios: Holy ...., Brad was right its wings resemble poo and FS is high probably Flat Saucer(The stats resemble a balance bottom as ATK is 4.5, DEF is 4.5 and END is 4) as even tough the tip is not wider, the middle part of it is
Capricorne: The Wheel seems like a combination of Leone and Libra however it seems to contain ridges resembling horns whose color is similar to Aries's, however, the outline is a bit spiky/rugged and seems to fulfill its function left spin...

The last wheel is Quetzalcoatl's and the last face is Quetzalcoatl's, the last bottom is the WF and the list of tracks from left to right is:
90-100-105-125-145-D125-DF145-WD145
Looks like the Blades that have been released so far.
*Nvm
(Jan. 13, 2009  1:52 AM)Maz Wrote: Do you expect whats on that chart to be the full consolation series?
Constellation ? Not necessarily. It is just a chart that TAKARA-TOMY will probably display at the World Hobby Fair to show the beyblades that have been released already and those that will come out later in February.

Also, the last row of Wheels is :
Virgo - L Drago - ? - Pisces - ? - ? - Quetzalcoatl
Faces are similar.
Bottoms :
BS - HF? - FS? - WF?
(Jan. 13, 2009  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Constellation ? Not necessarily. It is just a chart that TAKARA-TOMY will probably display at the World Hobby Fair to show the beyblades that have been released already and those that will come out later in February.

Also, the last row of Wheels is :
Virgo - L Drago - ? - Pisces - ? - ? - Quetzalcoatl
Faces are similar.
Bottoms :
BS - HF? - FS? - WF?

Last Wheel Row:
Virgo - L Drago - Escorpio - Pisces - Gemios - Capricorne - Quetzalcoatl
Bottoms:
BS-HF-FS-WF
(Jan. 13, 2009  2:05 AM)ZenX Wrote: Last Wheel Row:
Virgo - L Drago - Escorpio - Pisces - Gemios - Capricorne - Quetzalcoatl
Bottoms:
BS-HF-FS-WF
I thought so.

How do you see the stars for FS though ...
if FS is another crappy plastic flat tip i'm gonna be pissed off
I'd bet money on FS being a crappy plastic change tip.

Flat Sharp. I mean honestly what else could it mean.
(Jan. 13, 2009  3:52 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'd bet money on FS being a crappy plastic change tip.

That name just does not make sense.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

all of this carp is going to be irrelevant once a rubber tip and a metal tip come out

and enough with re-using tracks ugh
is it just me or is there a tip/track similar to metal ball base?
(Jan. 13, 2009  5:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  3:52 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'd bet money on FS being a crappy plastic change tip.

That name just does not make sense.

Change tips have performance elements of flat tips and sharp tips. Flat Sharp is an acceptable name for a change tip, I believe.
the only plastic change tip i know of is trygles (i think its a change tip)
(Jan. 13, 2009  12:46 PM)Giga Wrote: the only plastic change tip i know of is trygles (i think its a change tip)

No. Speechless
Its sharp on its point but flat on the sides
FS Bottom has:
Attack: 3
Defense: 1
Endurance: 3

If the FS Bottom is the orange one.
I use Paint and zoom on it for see the stats XD !
(Jan. 13, 2009  5:53 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: FS Bottom has:

Where did you find this? Do you have any proof to support this?
(Jan. 13, 2009  5:53 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: FS Bottom has:

It is:
Attack: 4.5
Defense: 4
Endurance: 4,5

Used matlab's signal processing kit to count saddling color variations that are similar to that of rank colors in the table under FS bottom, if I had some knowledge on digital image processing(a year later, I will be) I could have posted a picture with a better resolution...

Stats-wise(Which are normally flawed a lot), this should be the best bottom released so far...

In addition, as I have considered Anubis's speculation, the FS bottom maybe Flat-Sharp in the sense of a Dranzer Change Base(Not sure if its automatic though) as the diameter of the middle part is 2 times that of a normal Flat bottom and it seems a bit more thicker as a whole...

My speculation is:
[attachment=404]

This bottom would be useful if the gap between the black tip and the main body has a spring between and if I was a Takara-Tomy Beyblade designer I would have made it that way, I hope the picture gives you an idea...

Note that the black tip is intended to be plastic but it would be really cool if its metal Grin
It could be. I hope so. I still think it's plastic change, though.
well maybe with Storm Pegasus coming out soon it might have
WD145 may be useful after all! yay.