[Product]  BB-24 Escolpio WD145B

When will Escorpio WD145B be available in Japan shops (online) ?
(Feb. 02, 2009  1:38 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: When will Escorpio WD145B be available in Japan shops (online) ?

It will be available towards the end of this month.
[Image: Escorpio.jpg]

Toys 'R' Us Japan calls the Track "Defense Ball Sub Wheel".
Damn that looks good XD I love the colours. This will def. be a good defense blade.
So then basically the track will also act as a sub-wheel.
Thanks alot for this, Kai-V!
If Escorpio weighs enough, we'll find use for it.
This blade will def. have use. The wheel might out-class leone's wheel and it also comes with a new track and bottom.
^ agreed

it really looks awesome!
so whats the animal on the face?
(Feb. 13, 2009  2:18 PM)pegasis Wrote: so whats the animal on the face?
How about a scorpion ...
Really awesome....!!! Beutiful colors wheel and face....
oh, escorpio is an animal, i though it was just a name...
i didnt know whats a scorpion but i googled it and now i know thnx Smile
I used to draw scorpions just like that in Primary School and my classmates bought them off me.......but my classmates were idiots. :\ Anyways, the Wheel design has grown on me since we saw that small picture. It's a tad boring but it has nice colours. And the face actually has some nice colours too. Smile
Anyone know when we're gonna find out the weight of this?
(Feb. 13, 2009  3:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone know when we're gonna find out the weight of this?
Shortly after its release, which is on February 28th.

Edit : The Face design is bad. And I wonder if it is actually really called Escolpio ...
Yeah I see Escolpio XD
And this looks to good to be true. Almost completely round :o
I'm not keen on the face. But the wheel looks like it will be useful.
(Feb. 13, 2009  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Edit : The Face design is bad. And I wonder if it is actually really called Escolpio ...

I guess it really is. The Virgo stickers say "Holoscope series", this typo is common.
I love the face colors. The Wheel is going to be extremely useful by the looks of it i agree.
(Feb. 13, 2009  4:33 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2009  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Edit : The Face design is bad. And I wonder if it is actually really called Escolpio ...

I guess it really is. The Virgo stickers say "Holoscope series", this typo is common.
It was also written "Holoscope" on Aries's stickers. It is very common for Japanese to do this mistake because 'l' and 'r' are similar.

Yet, the mistake could only be on the Face, so they could still have gotten the actual name right ...
It's not as nice as capricorn but it still looks the shizzle, the bottom must be useful Grin
What? That Wheel looks perfect for defense!
Is wheel's weight known? I surely think less of Libra...
(Feb. 13, 2009  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2009  3:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone know when we're gonna find out the weight of this?
Shortly after its release, which is on February 28th.

Edit : The Face design is bad. And I wonder if it is actually really called Escolpio ...
One page away. You even posted on that page.
If it is near Libra's weight, it will be great. Otherwise, I don't know ...
If its leone's weight I'l be happy tbh, we need more than one Fantastic Defense/Survival Wheel
Depending on how wide this wheel is it can be used for compact combos.