[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

It is Hasbro's decision to include those ...

Popularity is very relevant, because kids naturally buy characters' Beyblades. A set of parts surely has little appeal.
(Feb. 12, 2012  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Phantom Orion Parts Set ? I do not know if it is actually popular among the Japanese, not to mention that not all stores carry it.

True, but there's also TH170, though, I do not know anything about the relative popularity of the two tracks in Japan, but yeah, that would still be available, and at least they could have re-released that or something...

I just think, if this is to be the last release of the 4D series, TT could have been much more creative... Ending things with Diablo would have made much more sense...
I was simply responding to everyone who was saying that 230WD was in a lot of Beyblade releases already. To be honest, discovering about 230WD was a whole disappointment except in the fact that it again shows people not to trust things they see on Internet ...
Mhh, 230 wd, okay that's not that what I hoped, but it's okay
but again a wd? This tip is a little bit overrated, or not? and kreis has wd but is not so good

And I thought tt would made a new thing, tsts okay
come on guys. Kai-v is right about that Japan might not have Flame byxis for sale anymore, so why not welcome this new 230WD release? I mean the same things like complaining about numerous release of 145WD have been heard in WBO. takaratomy only aims at what is good for most people IMO. Kai-V, a little help please with the explanation?
(Feb. 12, 2012  5:26 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  4:44 AM)Dan Wrote: Every release with WD has been great so I'm actually happy about it than having the usual schizophrenic 4D bottoms which tend to be god awful.

Kreis Cygnus 145WD.

And, normally I agree... I just want D tips instead of WD for once.

I hadn't realized. That bey had been such a disappointment I must have erased it from my memory of WD based beys..

Twas a sad day when Blitz showed us those results.

True, D would be good every now and then.. :V
Well... so much for some weird C145 evolution. It's not that I'm putting down their choice of 230WD, but it is a bit off-putting.

I'm kinda hoping that, after this, they'd surprise us with just one more 4D release with a unique new bottom, but with Zero-G coming up soon, it's probably not gonna happen.

Guess it's all down to the Flash wheel, then...
Excuse me while i run to the grand canyon screaming "OH HOW YOU DISSAPOINT ME TAKARA TOMY!" but in all seriousness 230WD 230WD? you (TT) had a chance to make a new track/bottom but instead wasted it on a 230WD IM SICK OF WD its everywhere! also 230 Really not a advance version of C145 or something like that? GAH im dissapointed
Okay, I've worked out how this fits in the anime.

First, Kenta can't get his beyblade to evolve, so, he ends up crying to zeo for whatever reason and zeo is like "fine guy shut up already jeez, have flame byxis I don't even care any more damn".
Kenta still isn't happy, and goes whining to Madoka. Madoka gets sick of the whining and is like "look gimme Sagittario and Byxis and I'll see if I can make it evolve maybe there's something holding it back"
Madoka jams together the two flames with a little modification, gives 230WD a little bit of paint, and comes out and pretends it "evolved before her eyes".

Kenta is now happy, and the shock of him suddenly not whining kills diablo. The End.
Ahahahaha.
[Image: me-gusta.jpg]
(Feb. 12, 2012  7:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Okay, I've worked out how this fits in the anime.

First, Kenta can't get his beyblade to evolve, so, he ends up crying to zeo for whatever reason and zeo is like "fine guy shut up already jeez, have flame byxis I don't even care any more damn".
Kenta still isn't happy, and goes whining to Madoka. Madoka gets sick of the whining and is like "look gimme Sagittario and Byxis and I'll see if I can make it evolve maybe there's something holding it back"
Madoka jams together the two flames with a little modification, gives 230WD a little bit of paint, and comes out and pretends it "evolved before her eyes".

Kenta is now happy, and the shock of him suddenly not whining kills diablo. The End.

you know that joke's pretty funny!
(Feb. 12, 2012  7:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Okay, I've worked out how this fits in the anime.

Yo, you might wanna publish that work of art.

As for the Beyblade itself...
I already didn't really want it that much, and 230WD kinda sealed the deal, but I still think 230 is a neat track. I may buy it, anyways. Can't wait to see how Flash does. Even if it does bad, oh well. I'll end up buying this in the long run eventually...
So Kenta's flash saggitario's parts are all confirmed now.Maybe Kenta will be much stronger now
GB145MES would have been nice IMO. GB145 isnt overly released like 230, and while not as good, it has its uses. In addition, MES, despite being a sharp tip, wouldnt actualy be all that terrible. Being metal, there would possibly be less friction than with ES, and even a possible bearing system.

We dont even get EWD...just 230WD...

sigh...Flash better be somewhat good, otherwise I will facepalm myself agian and agian...
Can everybody stop even mentioning "GB145MES" ? I knew that that was a fake rumour all along, and especially now that the parts are confirmed to be 230WD, there is no reason to keep talking about it because it should never have reached this community ...
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Can everybody stop even mentioning "GB145MES" ? I knew that that was a fake rumour all along, and especially now that the parts are confirmed to be 230WD, there is no reason to keep talking about it because it should never have reached this community ...

thank you Kai-V for hearing from me. I mean like unconfirmed parts should not be discussed in the thread. Doing that will just confuse other people, but yeah, great that you have said the POINT of what I really wanted to say.
It says on the box :

Quote:Circular Change
Endurance Attack
Change

So, I think it is safe to assume that you change the Mode by rotating the Metal Frame on the Core.
This is a huge disappointment. 230 and WD are too common already... I was expecting something less common/uncommon out of this.

Unless the MW proves to be useful I think I'm gonna give this a miss.
From the moment I saw the big picture, I was almost certain the Metal Frame was to be rotated to change the mode. Anyway, Flash will probably be the only reason I would buy this...
(Feb. 13, 2012  4:19 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: From the moment I saw the big picture, I was almost certain the Metal Frame was to be rotated to change the mode. Anyway, Flash will probably be the only reason I would buy this...

No, really? You mean you had the same idea as everyone else? Congratulations!

Anyway: what an exciting beyblade. Great job TT, working the creative process real hard there.

Oh, thanks for the pic, galer, and thanks for the translation and your usual relentlessly through fact-finding, Kai-V.
Admittedly I thought they would come up with a lot more mechanisms when I heard of the 4D Metal Wheels for the first time. The amount of changes that are simply rotations of the Metal Frame is quite disappointing.
I totally agree with you Kai-V. Especially because they have just released one new track. I though another new one would be relevant new since Flame Sagittario was "special" cause of his C145 track.

Perhaps off-topic, but who/ which company does actually "invent" the beyblades? And yes, I know TT produces them.
TAKARA-TOMY invents all the Beyblade designs.
It's all up to Flash now. And to me, I don't really see what aspect it could be good in, but we'd have to wait for testing, obviously.

If this is the last 4D Beyblade, this was really a nice way to end it. I understand that 230 and WD aren't really common, and that Flame Byxis isn't really being sold anymore in Japan, and that the Ultimate DX Set is quite expensive. But we've had too many WD's in my opinion, and 230 is not commonly used now thanks to TH170.