[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

(Feb. 01, 2012  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you all seriously like it, hah ? My dog vomits similar things sometimes.

Does your dog's name happen to be TAKARA-TOMY? Haha

I actually like it, it looks like a super-ified Flame Sagittario, and keeps the theme very well. Hey wait, didn't we recently discuss the themes, haha?

I still dig the face, I also think it'd be cool if there were Faces that are transparent where there is no design, it'd make transparalucent Faces look nicer with the sticker.
For me, the bottom half seems to be a mix of inferno/forbidden, and the upper half is a less wide and more thick saggitario.

Wish the face was printed, it would look epic.
Now hold on a second didn't you say that it wasn't confirmed that this wasn't the last 4D bey kai? ALSO whats wrong with this bey it looks passable to me. I say its gonna be good regardless of how it turns out.
i dont think this beyblade looks that bad! the stickers at first sight look a little odd but im sure il get used to them. the metal wheel i think is a nice 4D sequel to the original metal fusion bey (really showing its heritage!) although who knows how it will preform.. and i look forward to seeing the beyblades base!

the 4d beyblades have became really stamina based etc as everyone knows but i dont care i still enjoy spinning any beyblade and seeing how it preforms and how it also preforms when customising it with other parts. poor preforming parts seem more interesting to me even thought hey might not be winenrs
It is very beautiful.I would like to buy one.
How can people say that they like it? IMO it looks disgusting. Flame Sag was so much better.
To me it looks...chunky.And i dont think i like the colors that well either.hopefully its still good.
Yeah, I'm not feeling the love myself. I mean, the picture is pretty enough because it's shiny, but the bey itself looks kinda deformed and weird, and the CW stickers, I mean, MY EYES!

Just hope the track/bottom is something cool.
(Feb. 01, 2012  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you all seriously like it, hah ? My dog vomits similar things sometimes.

Well... I like the color of the clear wheel. Grin
That is exactly the colour I am talking about, hah.
The stickers don't really match the CW. However, it looks almost Egyptian, which I find kind of cool. I like it. Thanks a lot Kai-V!

User was warned for this post.
Reason: express your dislikes in a decent way.

I swear this would have happened to me if i posted this sentence in the Italian section, lolz.

Anyway, it seems pretty...full of recoil. Is that just me or you guys feel the same?
To me (it may just be the angle of the image/render) the mw look actually quite oval in shape and in the current mode it looks like it creates a cross like shape
(Feb. 01, 2012  6:13 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: Anyway, it seems pretty...full of recoil. Is that just me or you guys feel the same?

No no no, not this again. Just think happy thoughts and this thread can retain an iota of sanity.
From the looks of the MW, bad weight distribution??

The CW colour is kind of.... icky.
I think you mean like the colors clash a bit? It looks Egyptian to me, with that yellow/orange color, and the blue...almost striped (if that's possible) but the colors do clash, and that doesn't help at all. The colors are bright, but they don't compliment each other, whereas if you could put...say, blue or purple stickers on the CW, it would compliment the CW, and vice versa.
Agreed that the picture posted is supposed to be shiny, but still, that bey looks decent.
Oh yes the bey looks highly deformed....
Oh yes the Face Sticker (which I'll most probably discard, and leave the Face blank instead) seems to be the worst attempt to make a child's bey (reference to Kenta) look a bit intimidating....
But hey, the Color Scheme of the CW, matches perfectly with that of the MW. I know things might change after the Shine-Effect is removed, though... The color scheme looks like a cross between Earth Virgo and Beat Lynx.

Kai-V- Thanks for the updates! Grin
And of course, your dog would be happy to have you buy that bey! He would be happy to know that there's something else which looks as disgusting as his vomit, to his mistress. :p
That's a pretty weird looking bey. Confused The CW seems to have the Earth Virgo colour, ish. Which i never liked. haha. And, it's MW does look like they incorporated Inferno + Flame a lot. (I know that has been stated already Grin) Nevertheless, the only thing i like from the picture given, is the Facebolt .. Looks pretty cool! Smile
I like it. It's bright, loud and says "HEY MAN! I MAY BE WORTHLESS, BUT I'M A COOL BEY TO OWN, NOW GO BUY SOME ZERO G'S!
(Feb. 05, 2012  6:58 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I like it. It's bright, loud and says "HEY MAN! I MAY BE WORTHLESS, BUT I'M A COOL BEY TO OWN, NOW GO BUY SOME ZERO G'S!

It's more like

"HEY MAN! I MAY BE WORTHLESS, AND HELLA UGLY! YOU SHOULD GO BUY SOME ZERO G'S INSTEAD!"

That said, if it ends up being the last MFB, then I expect TT to pull out something big...
Can i get my opinion on this out please im sick of all this negativity

Facebolt: A throwback to the first one just with minor details and those details are a thicker arrow and eyebrows ALSO the background with the light emphasizes FLASH to me.

Clear wheel: Ok lemme say this the first saggitario CW was....dull this one has more detail to it and has a lovely shade of what seems to be honey yellow mixed with gold. the stickers are optional guys if you do not like them don't add them Also it looks more suited to be honest it brings out the minor details within the clear wheel such as the bow and the arrow heads

Flash: Now ill agree it looks like two flames/forbiddens/infernos stacked on one another but keep in mind folks this is only one mode it may have 2 or 3 at most who knows.

If this is to be the last 4D bey then so be it that means it gave one last horrah to the little guy known as saggitario
is it just me or do the slopes look like they could be used for upper?
Upward Smash maybe, but you won't see upper attack out of that.

Clonetos: Still looks silly and dumb.
Sorry to speculate but it seems to me that one of the modes is going to make the MW oval....