[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

I would say closer to Scythe Kronos', but with metal ...

Also, they keep referring to the Metal Wheel "slide", and the picture makes it seem as if it can actually move inward, as if it could absorb impact slightly as well as rotate freely ...
Depending on the weight, if it can effectively deflect attacks with the free-spinning motion, that would make it a very excellent candidate for Defense, so it is not entirely lunacy.

The alternate mode reminds me a bit of Basalt. It even almost looks like it has a staircase.

(Jan. 13, 2012  7:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would say closer to Scythe Kronos', but with metal ...

Also, they keep referring to the Metal Wheel "slide", and the picture makes it seem as if it can actually move inward, as if it could absorb impact slightly as well as rotate freely ...

Actually, I think I can see where it would do that, too - the gap between where the two wing segments meet in the middle looks like it is lower.
(Jan. 13, 2012  7:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would say closer to Scythe Kronos', but with metal ...

Mmm, I was thinking along those lines, but the small size of the PC frame didn't seem like the right example, I guess.

Sliding is interesting, but it could put the beyblade off-centre, so I'm now a little uneasy about this.
It seems really pretty, I will buy 2 or 3, the wheel seems as the stamina side of phantom.
I hope it will have much Stamina and defense
Since that 145WD that came with it(it's kinda rub me the wrong way), I'll wait and see how well it performs first until I decided whether I should buy it or not..
will therebe some sort of bearing between the metal frame and the core,
If it hasn't been stated in the thread the answer is no. If it has been stated in the thread, everyone is expected to do their own search to read what has been written.
This is quite an interesting bey. Attack mode seems similar to basalt, and it somewhat seems slightly similar to Bakushin in defense mode.
Something tells me that a clear wheel that has parts on it that stick out eg. Quetzalcoatl, could clog up the free-spinning gimmick in Defense Mode. I wonder how it will perform in altogether.
I doubt they would make a Clear Wheel which would hinder the main selling point of a Beyblade..?

That would be very, very ridiculous.
QFT

All clear wheels have a maximum radius that prevents such interference from happening.
Okay so it is just slightly hollow inside? Nice pretty design, but expect a lot of preconceived notions here and there.
could the free spinning gimmick mean the return of zombie types.
No and I/we do not know where you got that idea from...
But if Kreis does have a free spinning metal wheel, every time he loses most of his spin the metal wheel will either stop rotating like phantoms tip or just throw it off balance and stuff it up, unless both sides are equal lengths because if they are not then he will be very unbalanced and im starting to think in his defense mode that he uses centrepital force. because if he does have a free spinning metal wheel then he obviously will because its shifting a lot of weight and all that weight is either being absorbed or pushed down to his 145 or WD
Its... BEAUTIFUL
MUST HAVE NAO
My parents probably won't let me get it.. Crying
I have a feeling that defense mode won't have much stamina though... One more week to find out!
I just can;t stand this Bey grace, awesome. And the Attack mode, the metal wheel have the saw-like pattern kike bassault, interesting to see if this free-spinningwork well or not
Akiras Daddy's Review:

Its amazing!

I have a feeling the top tier list is going to be changed pretty soon.
it seems really nice, but the stamina isn´t the best,

it spinned 3:12 min with rev up launcher, phantom can spin with this combo to 5 min, but I hope it will be a super bey Grin
So, the Metal Wheel is only free-spinning to a certain degree? I guess that makes sense, but wasn't Diablo's Metal Frame entirely free-spinning?
Anyway, this Beyblade is beautiful, I love stamina types, and Defense Mode looks promising. I think this shot up to the top of my wants list. Smile
Oh yes, my translation was perfect. This Beyblade is circular and TAKARA-TOMY knows it ...

So there is not even anything special that allows the Metal Frame to rotate ? The Clear Wheel is fixed because of the Core, but otherwise it just seems to be metal sliding against metal, or not touching much to allow this slight rotation.

A video shows that it wins against Jade Jupiter S130RB, but that is obviously because of WD ...
ah man i thought that it would be fully free spinning, but its still a really nice gimmick.
Wow, the rattle is really..... Disconcerting (used correctly?)

Nevertheless, this is a truly beautiful Beyblade. Love the nifty effect on its "Face Mark".
I find the gimmick of the 'sliding' thing is quite cool, it really surprise to not have entire free spinning, make it more unique than entire free-spinning, but it just so charming,i love it. Although the 'slide' may not work well, but it look promising