[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

^this
But it could be Ex.Wide Defense: Rubber Sharp
Stop the speculating. We'll know when more information is released.
Here is the Face of Cygnus, and everything final about the Beyblade (shape of the Clear Wheel, colour of the Clear Wheel, unfortunately-really-circular shape of the Metal Wheel) :

[Image: kreiscygnusfaceanime.jpg]

I did not take this screenshot yet.
Great face.
Yay, more circles.
As long as there aren't any unnecessary protrusions under what's visible, I see this being a good Defense MW. Thank you for the photo Kai-V.
EDIT: Actually thank you bnmoo as well for posting the link to the photograph that Kai-V's shown us. Joyful_3
Ah, very nice this'll go perfect in my beyblade collection!! Grin thank you for sharing, Kai-V!! Grin
Hm, honestly don't think much of the face.

As for the wheel, yep, more 5-10 min stamina battles. Fun.
.. Right-side-up: soldier/hoplite/whatever.
down-side-up: Swan..

That is an awesome blue, that CW better make a mark.. Sort of reminds me of Aquario.

That must be a somewhat large metal wheel considering the coverage that Clear Wheel gets.. I wonder.
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:32 AM)Dan Wrote: .. Right-side-up: soldier/hoplite/whatever.
Holy cow you're right...

inception?
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:34 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
Holy cow you're right...

inception?
It's not like it's the first time they do this...
I'm going to guess since Cygnus is Swan, the bey was upside down..?
It would still look the same considering the symmetry of its design.

Yo, that render looks nothing like the actual bey, it makes it look much more jagged.
With those protrusions at the top of the metal wheel, this reminds me of a Basalt, but just much smoother and with 2 symmetrical indents, destroying the overall smoothness of the wheel.
This might just be my first pre-order ever..
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:41 AM)Nocto Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:34 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
Holy cow you're right...

inception?
It's not like it's the first time they do this...
I never said they didn't...?
I just think it's pretty cool, is all Uncertain

That's definitely the most beautiful clear wheel ever.

I think that's a relatively wide metal wheel, considering that it's decently larger than the clear wheel.

Thanks for these, and the pictures in the other topics!
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: That's definitely the most beautiful clear wheel ever.

I think that's a relatively wide metal wheel, considering that it's decently larger than the clear wheel.
Reading minds these days?

Yeah, seriously that clear wheel deserves a pre-order.
By the way, thank you so much Kai-V: I have absolutely no clue how hard that was to put together, but you usually keep those details in silence, humbly.
Thanks for any picture you've ever given us and will ever give us.

Don't worry though, I'll thank you all those times too!
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:34 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Holy cow you're right...

I thought it was obvious, hah.

Dan Wrote:Yo, that render looks nothing like the actual bey, it makes it look much more jagged.

Hence why, while renders are cool insights, I dislike posting them because some of TAKARA-TOMY's past renders have been awfully far from the actual Beyblades.

Thank you Raigeko13, Evolution, Shabalabadoo and Dan.
Welcome Kreis, aka Basalt ressurrected XD I know its still too early to speculate, but that circular design scares the carp outta me.
Thank you very much for the updates Kai-V, by the way.

Seriously Cygnus is looking like a James Avery charm.
Is the name 'Kreis' confirmed yet? If so, any meaning behind it? Also, I'm with the general votes here., loving the clear wheel!
That was just the speculation meaning though right? I mean, why German all of the sudden?
"Kreis" is not confirmed, but I doubt it could mean anything than what I had written in the opening post. If it is "Kreis", it definitely refers to "circle"; if it does not refer to "circle", then it is not "Kreis", and vice versa.
Kreis also means county. But that is irrelevant to beys, the logical german translation would be circle, and that is just what we've got. We've gone through greek, right? why not mix it up a bit with some deutch worter?

Wait, it isn't confirmed? Well anything else would be strange.. Damn TT and their schizophrenia.
Blitz still has an English meaning thoughh, whilr Kreis is ummm what?

Remember when Scythe was thought of as Size? Just because the katakana spelling was identical.
Still, German is known as a language that is considered "cool" because of how it sounds. Japanese companies like Square Enix have often used German words for the same reason. TAKARA-TOMY actually knows how to choose cool names : you imagine if it were called "Circle Cygnus" ?
Well at least it would be accurate. Tongue_out

Not that it isn't currently, but you know what I mean.