[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

Uh,a swan.
Well,this bey looks pretty cool,awesome face and energy ring
A picture that confirms a certain shape to Kreis, although remember that it is just a 3D render in the anime, essentially ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110972...24674.html

Also, it seems to have 145WD or something ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110972...25581.html

Also, that blog hints that the Metal Wheel could be free-spinning, but nothing is confirmed right now.
145WD? Really?

Kreis reminds me of a cross between Phantom and Forbidden for sone reason. :\

Thanks once again for the pictures, Kai-V!
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, it seems to have 145WD or something ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110972...25581.html
Essentially, this:
Takara-Tomy Wrote:Oh, hey, let's milk Beyblade before we cancel the series. Okay, clear wheel can be of this constellation that we haven't already use, we'll start with a circular wheel and add some sort of slight pattern on the edges to represent the clear wheel... We don't really feel like working this month so we'll just use a WD and a common track to throw at the bottom. People will still buy it because it's a Beyblade!"
LOL WATCH IT BE A 130-135
Takara Tomy
Master Trolls
This is a boring release now. *yawns*
Better 145WD than some nonsense 4D bottom, imo.

MW looks nicer every time I see it~
I'd love a nonsense 4D bottom.
F:S/F:D = fun.
Another gimmick? MOAR FUN!
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:36 AM)Hazel Wrote: Better 145WD than some nonsense 4D bottom, imo.

MW looks nicer every time I see it~
Right, because useless repetition trumps something to use for fun. I have probably 20 WDs right now. Even more 145s. WTF TT.
That wing-shaped part is really cool, but won't it be relatively easy to be deformed? (My Wing has already cracked a bit......)
Seriously, the bottom in the photo of the anime totally doesn't look like WD at all.
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:51 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Seriously, the bottom in the photo of the anime totally doesn't look like WD at all.

The first pic doesn't resemble WD at all, but the second does
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:51 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Seriously, the bottom in the photo of the anime totally doesn't look like WD at all.

What? That's nonsense....... It IS a 145 WD, there's no other opinions.
For once I have to agree with 天翔翼 TenshouYoku. I have no idea how you could not recognise 1(something)WD.
Dang Dang Dang Dang! Beyblade is now loosing effort, and it is bringing me with it. 145WD!??! Basalt,Earth, ect! That's just sad. Oy Vei! NO MUY Bien. Sorry I am just angry,bored and dissapointed.
I'd imagine another mid-height track, 135 or something... Still, the lack of new tracks in 4d, other than TH170, is annoying.
145WD?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

WTF is this TT. At least bring some more new tracks/4D bottoms. I had high hopes for a cool track on this one, you let me down. Even if it's not 145, there's obviously no gimmick on it as seen by the shape. Anyone who can't see the obvious WD shape is blind, seriously. It may look 'too sharp' in the first picture, but that's rectified by the second picture. So, TT. Speechless
I had high hopes for this, but 145WD??? Seriously TT. Only hope is that Kreis is top-tier.
Chill guys!

Haven't you realized most, if not every single beyblade released with the WD has become extremely useful?

-Earth Aquila
-Flame Byxis
-Beat Lynx
-Basalt Horogium

Lets hope that strange, childish trend keeps up. I'm excited to see what it ends up being good for!
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: LOL WATCH IT BE A 130-135
Personally, I hope it is a 140 hehehehehe.
Joke (A bad one, at that) aside, this is still an interesting release. Like what Dan said, most, if not all, beyblades released with ___WD have been extremely useful at one time or another.
As for that 'free spinning metal wheel' thing, that'd be pretty cool. I wonder how that would work...
Thanks for all this info, Kai-V.
Ooh, another spoiler (Click to View)
It is confirmed : part of the Metal Wheel is free-spinning, and according to what Madoka said in the anime, it is due to its PC Frame. Here is the exact sequence from the episode where you can clearly see the outer part of the Metal Wheel spin in a different direction than the inner part with the Clear Wheel and the Face :

[Image: 161bxxk.jpg]

So, yes, 145WD would be a disappointment although TAKARA-TOMY has always been 'trolling' us like that before anyway, but Kreis is free-spinning, this is big.
Wow. If it's part of the PC frame's gimmick. I just hope this isn't a setup like Phantom with all the weight on the edge or this will be monstrous. That said, I do wonder what effect friction will have on something that heavy being free-spinning...

Reminds me a lot of certain free spinning CWD's from HMS, more than anything.
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is confirmed : part of the Metal Wheel is free-spinning, and according to what Madoka said in the anime, it is due to its PC Frame. Here is the exact sequence from the episode where you can clearly see the outer part of the Metal Wheel spin in a different direction than the inner part with the Clear Wheel and the Face :

[Image: 161bxxk.jpg]

So, yes, 145WD would be a disappointment although TAKARA-TOMY has always been 'trolling' us like that before anyway, but Kreis is free-spinning, this is big.
Kreis Cynus B:D + light launch = a beast. Damn. So many free spinning parts are in circulation now (no pun intended) that attackers are going to be nearly useless. There will be so little recoil for smash attackers to work with that the only method of attacking will be to push a Beyblade out of the stadium, which is already hard to do.
OK, so that is cool. My original designs for that Design a Beyblade contest were going to be similar (I swear)
This will be interesting.... I'll hopefully be able to buy this.
hehe Kreis Cygnus [free spinning track][free spinning bottom]
On a side note, that .GIF is mesmerizing (did I spell that right?) :0
EDIT: Oops, forgot to say thanks. Thanks for the .gif Kai-V!