[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

So the Japanese culture has a less 'taboo' on a religious matter?

Yikes, because Hell and Genocide are much more 'softer' religious terms than what Christ is. This is clearly because 'Hell' is mentioned in many religions, while 'Christ' is only one.
The metal wheel looks good for stamina. I wonder what the face looks like.????
(Nov. 05, 2011  2:20 AM)DrigerG2 Wrote: The metal wheel looks good for stamina. I wonder what the face looks like.???? Probably something religious..

...it's probably a swan. Why would you immediately assume a religious symbol would be on a child's toy?

(Nov. 05, 2011  2:22 AM)dragonsoulpl Wrote: I WANT A KREIS CYGNUS IF THERE IS ONE IN THE FUTURE!!

Buy one when it comes out. This is a confirmed release.

(Nov. 05, 2011  2:07 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: So the Japanese culture has a less 'taboo' on a religious matter?

Quite frankly, the Japanese tend not to respect religious boundaries any more than anyone else does - a LOT of Japanese media involves religious themes, with little to no care paid to the original sources in most cases. In Beyblade, so far they have actually been pretty respectful and done research(to a degree), but if they're actually making a Beyblade with the Son of God's name in it, it's an extremely poor decision. However, we do not know that this is the intention in the "Kreis", and I personally choose to believe it is actually the german word for "Circle".

We should, however, stop discussing the unconfirmed religious potentia of this matter. Religious discussion is not permitted here, and could potentially cause trouble.
The kreis wheel to me looks like a mix of scythe and phantom. It looks like a good stamina wheel and decent defense wheel.....
It is definitively right spin since it it shown to come with a LL2. But it looks like a great bey! And I hope it comes with a 4d tip!
But it is surely a 4d bey so it kinda must have a mode change that hope will not make it circular but have a bit prostutions sticking out giving it attacking properties.
Can't wait till the release!
Eh? Why I do not see these new, important threads?!
Well, this seems to be OK, but I really want to know more about it. The name seems to be impressive, though. Grin
thanks i think its looks phantom like but i wanna see the face but looks like its gonna be a good bey
(Nov. 04, 2011  11:50 PM)Hazel Wrote: These were images from their product catalogue that were scanned and uploaded long before TT intended them to come out, basically. They're still "beta" renders, too - especially judging by how long we have between now and many of the releases, so they're potentially subject to change.

it just seems like the designs are almost 100% like a full product. and isn't that illegal? because didn't the pictures get posted on a place like toywiz or something originally?
(Nov. 05, 2011  10:54 AM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  11:50 PM)Hazel Wrote: These were images from their product catalogue that were scanned and uploaded long before TT intended them to come out, basically. They're still "beta" renders, too - especially judging by how long we have between now and many of the releases, so they're potentially subject to change.

it just seems like the designs are almost 100% like a full product. and isn't that illegal? because didn't the pictures get posted on a place like toywiz or something originally?

You're exceptionally late on this discussion, as everything was already mentioned. This is a real scan from a real product catalogue. Whether or not Toywiz, or any other people who have the product catalogue on-hand, were "supposed to" scan the images is now irrelevant.
oh sorry about that, by late you mean? ok I understand now, it was just intriguing that it was on here, if you know what I mean, considering TT's reputation. I guess I don't need to carry on this conversation...
The metal wheel looks so weird like flash saggitario anyway i would really like to see Kreis Cygnus in action!
The clear wheel kinda looks like aquario & plainly the metal wheel looks good for Stamina...
It looks great. Thanks for the heads up. Like beybladerpotter, i don't keep up with the game.
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:05 AM)Hazel Wrote: You're exceptionally late on this discussion, as everything was already mentioned. This is a real scan from a real product catalogue. Whether or not Toywiz, or any other people who have the product catalogue on-hand, were "supposed to" scan the images is now irrelevant.

I just want to clarify that I asked John (from Toywiz) about this, and they got those images from their wholesaler who apparently always gets permission for those things ... I do not know.
(Nov. 05, 2011  3:41 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: Oh joy
More zombie combos

At least it's not left/dual spin.

Though, at this rate, it's only a matter of time before TT say "what the hell (kerbecs)" and throw out a dual-spin, totally round, well distributed MW, and destroy the metagame for the trolololols.
I'd love that lol
but I can tell this will be the best (uncostomized) bey for a while
You say that now, but believe me, seeing the same combo being used exclusively at tourneys would get tired fast.

As for best uncustomised bey for a while, I doubt that. Phantom Orion exists.
(Nov. 05, 2011  5:07 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: I'd love that lol
but I can tell this will be the best (uncostomized) bey for a while

You don't even know what its tip is - you cannot tell anything.
I can estimate
I just hope it isnt like a Sharp tip
You can estimate...? We have next to no information about this Beyblade, and you can estimate? Please, try to refrain from baselessly spectulating.
We have a picture
obliviously a defense/stamina which would be a WD D S DS
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:01 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: We have a picture
The picture doesn't show much, and what does that last sentence say!?!?!!?
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:04 PM)Magical Ape Wrote:

I'm assuming you mean the bold. They are bottoms. Or, as Hasbro would call it, Performance Tips.
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:11 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:04 PM)Magical Ape Wrote:

I'm assuming you mean the bold. They are bottoms. Or, as Hasbro would call it, Performance Tips.
I'm trying to understand why it would be any of those anymore, though....
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:15 PM)Magical Ape Wrote: I'm trying to understand why it would be any of those anymore, though....

It could be, as many beys already had WD, and Beat Lynx was also released with it.