[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Some impressive KOs. Someone needs to put this on CH120RF already...
Also: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145WD. Imagine how fast it would wear down xD
RS.
oh god no
Im doing the testing for this tomorrow, there'll be a Diablo discussion thread as well... Th!nk already recomended what to test after i finish that, ill start doing other tests. Tongue_out
Too many wall saves for Diablo. :\
This is Recoil Extravaganza.
I wonder why AkirasDaddy used a D tip instead of WD.
A WD would have performed slightly better than D on a 145. Smile
@kbuno- You can never use WD along with BD145(normal mode) in the first place. Smile
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Too many wall saves for Diablo. :\
@kbuno- You can never use WD along with BD145(normal mode) in the first place. Smile

Janstarblast
You can, but it'll scrape alot, and it'll wear down a lot.
(Dec. 31, 2011  6:41 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Some impressive KOs. Someone needs to put this on CH120RF already...
Also: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145WD. Imagine how fast it would wear down xD
no ch120 r2f may be better also a metal face is needed in order to reduce recoil

Though it has recoil I bet MF-h bd145 rb will be the umoveiable wall of beyblade
Holy crud that bey is awesome I ope it's in "Beyblade:Metal Fury"!
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:19 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: Holy crud that bey is awesome I ope it's in "Beyblade:Metal Fury"!

it is in metal fury it has been for the last 2-3 episodes.
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:21 PM)dragoonevo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:19 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: Holy crud that bey is awesome I ope it's in "Beyblade:Metal Fury"!

wait Metal fury is Metal Masters? I'm not from japan or that and I don't read the comics or manga..
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:35 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:21 PM)dragoonevo Wrote:

wait Metal fury is Metal Masters? I'm not from japan or that and I don't read the comics or manga..

no metal fury isnt metal masters metal fury is the third season in the metal saga
This topic is strictly about the Beyblade, so stop discussing the anime.
Diablo=Recoil city. Not much more to say other than can't wait for the testing to see how this thing can perform.

Wow, i come back from holiday, and now this? This bey is amazing. 52grams? It looks it has pretty good attack in it's videos. MUST GET.

EDIT:

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...st-57.html

That's a long explanation..
How heavy could I get with heavy parts like BD145 and Mb
Well, just add up their weights, and there you have it:

Diablo: ~52g
BD145: ~9g
MB: ~2g(?)
+_________
Diablo ___ BD145MB: ~63g

Add a MF(-H) and you've got one heavy bey!
I already posted those combo weights when the weight of Diablo itself was first revealed, earlier in this thread.
Whoops, sorry about that!

I thought what I was posting sounded a bit familiar xD.
(Dec. 31, 2011  6:25 PM)kbuno50 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  1:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Too many wall saves for Diablo. :\

Janstarblast
You can, but it'll scrape alot, and it'll wear down a lot.
That's just why you cannot use WD with BD145.
BD145 would need tall tips to function properly in normal mode.
Diablo is surprisingly round, ugh.

Also, the sticker sheet is really nice, the diablo insignia is printed in the background. I'll try to scan it later on.

Also, the heads on the metal core appear to be from a few different ldrago's. The one behind the pegasis wings strongly resembles MLD (Assault), the one in front resembles LLD with the nose and sides of LDrago Destroy, and I'm not entirely sure of the last one, it seems to be based on MLD (Rush), but there may be something else mixed in.
(Jan. 10, 2012  12:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Diablo is surprisingly round, ugh.

Also, the sticker sheet is really nice, the diablo insignia is printed in the background. I'll try to scan it later on.

Also, the heads on the metal core appear to be from a few different ldrago's. The one behind the pegasis wings strongly resembles MLD (Assault), the one in front resembles LLD with the nose and sides of LDrago Destroy, and I'm not entirely sure of the last one, it seems to be based on MLD (Rush), but there may be something else mixed in.

Wow, that's interesting!
I never knew that they'd actually incorporate aesthetics/gimmicks from so many different beys. I only thought the Face to be diverse in nature. Good to hear that the whole bey is diverse.
I am sure that if the L Dragos could be traced, then a few more could be found too! So, I am waiting to hear more of this! Joyful_2
Janstarblast, I posted a whole list of what Diablo Nemesis' design included in terms of other Beyblades' traits ... I believe it was even at the beginning of a page, you could not have missed it.

By the way, I am waiting to receive my own Diablo Nemesis before writing the stub for it, because despite the list mentioned above, I really want to observe it with my own eyes, not CoroCoro's says.
Ah yes, I found it on Page 12...
Seems like I did miss out on that post... Confused
Sorry!
As for what you said getting one and observing the designs for real, I agree 100%. Smile
It really feels nice to see all these designs for real!
Can anyone tell me the differences between TT and SK versions?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and if it has been posted elsewhere, please do what you guys love to do....