[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

i do not think the meta game will be ruined by this blade, and if it is takara tomy is sure to make better attack fusion wheel, even more powerful than variares
You're not still thinking this is going to be a serious defensive release are you?

Seriously.
The only potential this has as a defense wheel is only because of its weight... And even that's questionable... If a Rock was 50g, it would still be easy as hell to KO due to the recoil... And I highly doubt that even with the weight, that this will be good defense wise. Mediocre at best. The protrusions on this LEAD to recoil. Only reason we haven't seen that much is because of a heavy track, and the sheer weight of it. I DARE you to put this on a LTDC and something that isn't CS.
(Dec. 29, 2011  12:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Re-watch Akirasdaddy's video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDaVu48-vCE

I will hold off posting my Lex Luthor clip for the time being.

Also: Wow that beyblade sounds horrible.
WRONG haha, anyway it;'s too early to provide a definitive answer as whether it is good or not but from what has been shown it definitely has some attack potential, it would be interesting using it with an R145 track though, the recoil could increase its attack enormously.
The next person I see claim recoil is beneficial for attack will get a warning.

Try me.

We have explained this enough times, now you guys are just perpetuating this blatant untruth about the terminology.
The bey looks cool, and I like X : D
why people are saying big recoil is always bad for attack, on point fixed recoil is one of the most important abbility for every good
attack MW.

think on blitz the smash is produced by fixed recoil

no recoil= no smash
Yep, you're gonna get warned.

Let me make this clear to ANYONE and EVERYONE if they have any doubts about recoil-

RECOIL IS *NOT* A GOOD THING. RECOIL LEADS TO BEING ABLE TO GET KOED IN ANYTHING. IN ATTACK TYPES, THIS CAUSES THEM TO FLING BACK, CAUSING IT TO POSSIBLY SELF KO ITSELF, OR LOSE MOMENTUM. THIS IS WHY THINGS SUCH AS ROCK AND RAY AREN'T GOOD.
USE. COMMON. SENSE.

And nobody has done any official testing on it yet. It was released a mere 2 days ago. Even with expedited shipping from Japan, it still would not be here. Even in other countries closer to Japan, it would be getting there probably around today. People who are getting one know what to test, so please stop requesting the obvious combos, and they will do so when they feel like it.

>:V
SIMPLER VERSION: RECOIL makes YOUR bey go BACK, SMASH ATTACK makes the OTHER bey go BACK.
(Dec. 29, 2011  1:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The only potential this has as a defense wheel is only because of its weight... And even that's questionable... If a Rock was 50g, it would still be easy as hell to KO due to the recoil... And I highly doubt that even with the weight, that this will be good defense wise. Mediocre at best. The protrusions on this LEAD to recoil. Only reason we haven't seen that much is because of a heavy track, and the sheer weight of it. I DARE you to put this on a LTDC and something that isn't CS.

That's the only reason why I think this is not a threat to the meta-game.
If at all the weight was used for Defense, it would be threatening.
But, because its been used for attack, I am not scared...
Its tough to get a hang of attack types.
There are still many people who are struggling with a VariAres. This thing would need the best launch to function properly. In the right hands, the attack would be deadly. Then again, there are very few people who qualify for the title of being the 'right hands' for attack...

Hazel(regarding the recoil issue)- I guess the confusion arises from the fact that wheels which are high on recoil are only good for attack. People misunderstand the statement as- high recoil wheels are best for attack. The fact is, high recoil wheels are useless, and if they are to find use, it will be in attack, and attack only.
Beys which produce high quality smash attack tend to have recoil... A lot of recoil...
This may be the only cause of the misunderstanding- The best attack wheels have high amounts of recoil.
Come on guys, have you not learnt about the Action/Reaction thingy(formally known as Newton's Third Law of Motion)? I wonder why do you all still think Recoil is good...
(Dec. 29, 2011  9:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: And nobody has done any official testing on it yet. It was released a mere 2 days ago. Even with expedited shipping from Japan, it still would not be here. Even in other countries closer to Japan, it would be getting there probably around today. People who are getting one know what to test, so please stop requesting the obvious combos, and they will do so when they feel like it.

>:V

Got that right brother! Mine is in FedEx economy, and it's still in Narita, Japan. I'm pretty sure NBeybladeManiac's hasn't received them either.
Has diablo now stamina capabilities, or not? knows that anyone

(Dec. 29, 2011  4:13 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hazel(regarding the recoil issue)- I guess the confusion arises from the fact that wheels which are high on recoil are only good for attack. People misunderstand the statement as- high recoil wheels are best for attack. The fact is, high recoil wheels are useless, and if they are to find use, it will be in attack, and attack only.
Beys which produce high quality smash attack tend to have recoil... A lot of recoil...
This may be the only cause of the misunderstanding- The best attack wheels have high amounts of recoil.
Come on guys, have you not learnt about the Action/Reaction thingy(formally known as Newton's Third Law of Motion)? I wonder why do you all still think Recoil is good...

yes that´s that what I meaned, recoil is bad for defense and stamina baldes and a lot of attack blades can´t use the recoil, because they are to light or the recoil is not fixed

blitz has in assault mode 3 main points for his smash, but smash is produced by recoil

I think you understand what I meaned: for me recoil means sometimes smash if you know what I mean and not the recoil where the own bey flays away

There's nothing like 'using recoil'...
One can never make use of recoil. It is a resultant force in the opposite direction caused due to the bey's smash attack.
And Smash is not produced by recoil. Smash produces recoil. Smash is the Action, Recoil is the Reaction.
So, what you said is completely wrong in a sense... :\
An attack MW will always have recoil no matter what. Its ability to 'bear' that recoil is what determines its use.
Usually, adding weight reduces the effect of recoil. Hence the use of MFs on attack beys.

Actually, I think this is going off-topic...
Akrias daddy battle video:

Man I'm getting more scared by the minute.
I will say that recoil leads to more fun battles!
Ah yes, I see Recoil there. Diablo exhibits recoil(as expected) but maybe it has been aggravated due to it being on a low-grip sharp tip...
AD Gattyaki-ed Diablo with Fusion?! Chocked_2 Cool!
Never expected something lighter to Gattyaki something heavier....
As for Fusion, looks like the Rubber never made contact...
It's confirmed that the Ultimate Balance Mode of Diablo is only usable with X: D. In comparison, X: D is like Samurai Changer RC + Dranzer Spiral. Samurai in Ultimate Balance.
The Ultimate Balance in this case probably refers to it being able to continuously change mode. The Japanese definition of Balance is simply any part or type of bey which exhibits 2 or more types. Since the tip is ever changing in this mode, hence the "Ultimate Balance mode" (which in this case means the typing, not the actual balance of the bey itself.)

Dranzer Spiral like-ish mode is when Diablo is in "normal" mode. Sharp > XF > Sharp. Thats it.
Pcyborg: that was well explained. Sometimes people misunderstand it for its literal meaning. Just to be redundantly clear, it does not mean 'balance' literary.
i will test diablo nemesis as an attack type by using mf/h diablo nemesis ch120 r2f against top tiwer defence combos since i have duo i will use mf-h duo aqaurio th170/bd145 rdf
O_O
Diablo was KOing the carp out of Fusion! Not to mention it's on the S tip..... Its weight handles the recoil it gets.... Now put it on XF mode and watch fusion get KOed 9 feet back... That is just creepy..
It is on AD145SWD, what do you honestly expect..
Seriously? Whichever weighs more has a better chance of staying it. It is like Basalt AD145WD vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:13 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Has diablo now stamina capabilities, or not? knows that anyone

0 testing.
There's you answer..
I am glad that diablo has sides that are mostly the same, so that increases the smash in the most part(( from my knowlagde) I hope that testing will be made soon when someone gets it, because we need a new attack wheel that could be a little easier to control than Vari. the points of possible smash aren't as good as Vari's from looking at the vids, so I doubt it. Diablo, please have a use!
some people already have diablo, but havent customised it and tested it yet, it may be easier to control due to its weight.