[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Uh,nicely distributed?I hope the protrusions are.If this is fast enough to kill Duo in a stadium,it should be fine for Attack.Maybe some lighter track would do.
Most of the weight looks like it's towards the outside of the wheel, a good distribution for attack.
from the battles i going to think that diablo is just for attack and be effective(like fang in counter mode) and may lots of recoil in attack mode but im afraid that if i use a low track with diablo in ultimate balance mode diablo is going to do suicide

Did anyone did a test with it by using CS
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:29 PM)ZERO X Wrote: from the battles i going to think that diablo is just for attack and be effective(like fang in counter mode) and may lots of recoil in attack mode but im afraid that if i use a low track with diablo in ultimate balance mode diablo is going to do suicide

Just for your information, diablo's ultimate balance mode is compatible only with X: D, not with other 4D bottoms/tracks. If you are using other 4D bottoms/ tracks, you have to use attack mode.
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:35 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:29 PM)ZERO X Wrote: from the battles i going to think that diablo is just for attack and be effective(like fang in counter mode) and may lots of recoil in attack mode but im afraid that if i use a low track with diablo in ultimate balance mode diablo is going to do suicide

Just for your information, diablo's ultimate balance mode is compatible only with X: D, not with other 4D bottoms/tracks. If you are using other 4D bottoms/ tracks, you have to use attack mode.
oh just compatible with XD my mistake so im probably used recoil reducing parts with diablo and could used its recoil on other blades but i still think you can do UBM with high tracks as with low tracks it will scrape up the fusion wheel and stadium

Diablo VS Basalt.

I'm seriously starting to think Diablo Nemesis will murder in Attack combinations.
O.O

OMG... Basalt... it couldn't stop it!!!!!!

Metagame, RUN FO' YOUR LIFE!!!!!

And a serious note, this Ultimate mode just might be half decent. The S tip didn't wobble.
Basalt Horogium 145WD isn't that hard to KO.
jay Grazer
Basalt is easy to KO...
It's when you beef it up with BD145CS and MF-H Aquario is when it gets hard.
Yes, this videos making nothing different, because no one can see how good diablo really is

we need tests or videos with top tier 1 combos and not videos with X: D, it is a nice part, but for me it has no big future in the metagame, because it will be KOed by top tier1 attackers, outspinned by stamina blades, I think only defense blades have bad chances by this

Those videos are nice to see, and thx for that, but in the end they give to less informations
i winder how will diablo nemesis perform in ubm on another track, and bottom,
Despite the videos available, there's obviously no conclusive analysis to define Diablo's usefulness.... So far the weight is a real asset.

Please don't ask those again when the material is not definitive, or doesn't offer any final observations....
Above all, the person launching is not bank or slide shooting when using attack mode, which also shows quite askewed test results.
Well TBH it's rather difficult to Slide Shoot a plastic attack tip, especially XF.
Yes, if you were going to do sliding shoot, at least do it with RF. I do believe this shows potential as an attack type. The RF tip would be better suited for the sliding shoot by all means. I would suggest trying that instead. That would actually be better to be able to judge its potential as an attack type, since obviously this is not well suited at all for defense.
(Dec. 28, 2011  10:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Well TBH it's rather difficult to Slide Shoot a plastic attack tip, especially XF.
Not to be a butt, but it isn't any harder to sliding shoot a beyblade lol. It's more like, "it's harder for a plastic tip to upkeep a flower pattern"
Which, I assume is what you meant?

(Dec. 28, 2011  10:26 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Despite the videos available, there's obviously no conclusive analysis to define Diablo's usefulness.... So far the weight is a real asset.

Please don't ask those again when the material is not definitive, or doesn't offer any final observations....

i agree someone should really make a combo probably an attack type so that we know how it performs as an attack type
Look at the videos, in UBM, the metal frame is supported by X: D, not the core. Attack mode will almost certainly be compatible with other tracks, though.
Ah ya, all I'm saying is that I feel like d125, or r145, or anything similar could support it as well. We shall see!
i acnnot see to many contact point where this beyblade could be used for a high amount of smash attack, probably one of the reasons to obtain this blade is since most attack fusion wheels suffer from alot of recoil and if this blade becomes ome what top tier for attack, it will be very useful, since it doesnt cause much recoil, im fidning this blade too risky to by now, an attack blade with low recoil, is my dream, if this is good for attack getting it in january along with kreis cygnus.
Maybe you should look at the pictures better then?
I am looking at AD's video of it. I will denounce the idea of R145 perhaps, but BD145 surely will achieve the same purpose as its current track >.>
Ahh, I considered that! However, note how it hangs over X: D, BD145 is wider than X: D, and I'd imagine, even in normal mode, things would get a little too cramped Wink

It would be amazing if it did work on other tracks, I always like extra customisation, but exclusive mode changes are becoming a "thing" with TT now. "Deep Custom" my pale white cheeks.
(Dec. 28, 2011  11:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: Look at the videos, in UBM, the metal frame is supported by X: D, not the core. Attack mode will almost certainly be compatible with other tracks, though.

The core is supported by X: D, while the Metal Frame is supported by the core.
Re-watch Akirasdaddy's video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDaVu48-vCE

I will hold off posting my Lex Luthor clip for the time being.

Also: Wow that beyblade sounds horrible.