[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

Let's see what Diablo Nemesis has to offer.
Unbalanced CW/MW.
High recoil.
Plastic tips(No rubber tips to reduce recoil)
Odd mode change.
Exposing of CW.
Stamina tips with an attack wheel.
Wow, how much of a useful release.
Unbalanced CW is a most likely yes. High recoil? Won't know until release. It's a most likely thing as well though, given the protrusions.
hey I realise that if or when it switches to XF there would be a hole in the middle wouldn't that make it XHF(Xtra Hole Flat) thus increasing stamina but there is also a possibility that the S or S2D tip will still be in the middle lightly touching the ground resulting it to have more balance? correct me if you think i'm wrong or you have another theory
We might have another Hell and BD145 on our hands, do you see in the image, how the Tip is in a different mode when in the normal metal frame mode than in the second, this may explain the huge 4D Bottom. The bottom may only be able to have the S2D mode when attached to Diablo in one of the 2 modes.
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:40 AM)JDBriggs Wrote: We might have another Hell and BD145 on our hands, do you see in the image, how the Tip is in a different mode when in the normal metal frame mode than in the second, this may explain the huge 4D Bottom.

In the top picture, the 4D Bottom is not in a different mode, it is just in a different angle around the Beyblade ... Like all 4D Bottoms, it is one big piece : how could it possibly have two modes like BD145 ?
takara tomy keeps stealing my ideas first i did this drawing of storm kronos and now thw x drive i did a drawing on it but this is getting on my nervse
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:09 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Heh at least we have a metal tipped 4D bottom.

Hm ? There is no metal in XGrin's tips.

I'm truly, very sorry a trusted member said that and I just took it from his potential knowledge.

Anyway, I hope the metal wheel's design has at least some benefit to the generic modes. Like a nice and leveled tilt.

And I didn't just call XF generic did I?
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:50 AM)theWBBAblader Wrote: takara tomy keeps stealing my ideas first i did this drawing of storm kronos and now thw x drive i did a drawing on it but this is getting on my nervse

Because TT totally has nothing better to do than surf the Internet looking at kid's drawings on obscure, different-language websites and steal them for use in actual production while cackling maniacally towards a stormy sky.

Really now. :\

If this acts like Battle Change Core my Beyspirit will burn like never before.
Great. I really had aniticipation for this one, but... I HATE XGrin!!!!! It would be coool if it was like the proto ver. where it canged hieghts. Diabilo's mode change is ugly. It could at least be like in one mode, different faces show and vise-versa.

OFF-TOPIC: I'm tRiblaDeQ now, if you haddent noticed.
(Dec. 13, 2011  9:31 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Great. I really had aniticipation for this one, but... I HATE XGrin!!!!! It would be coool if it was like the proto ver. where it canged hieghts. Diabilo's mode change is ugly. It could at least be like in one mode, different faces show and vise-versa.

OFF-TOPIC: I'm tRiblaDeQ now, if you haddent noticed.

I do agree with you, coz I thought it be cool if they use Beat Lynx track or at least make a 4D bottom but not X: D/
(Dec. 13, 2011  1:41 PM)minglok Wrote: Just read the latest coco said it has 62g. wow!
62g! Gasp For the whole beyblade or just the metal wheel!?
Just looking at the Other mode of nemesis, it seems both 4D bottom and the CW can fit on diablos' upper part, and both can fit on the underside.

Is it possible for the 4D bottom to be like that to other MW?
(just a speculation...)

EDIT: it is expected that it will be that heavy, because one of the tip is a SD...
what i dont get is that why the hell will they add XF?!

PS: i guess we are only restricted to use nemesis uncostumized in tourneys?
(Dec. 13, 2011  3:17 PM)Blood Wrote: ...

That's a bridge too far in the speculation game. Let's wait until we see the bey before jumping to conclusions about any potential (and unlikely) restrictions.
(Dec. 13, 2011  3:29 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2011  3:17 PM)Blood Wrote: ...

That's a bridge too far in the speculation game. Let's wait until we see the bey before jumping to conclusions about any potential (and unlikely) restrictions.

Remember, we can defeat Basalt, we can kill this. Vari and Blitz FTW!!!!
And, the bey's overall weight is to be 62 grams... This does not amuse me, tbh...
Even though the MW will certainly be around 50 grams or more...
TT added the Spiral Staircase to Basalt to keep things fair.
The recoil the bey is expected to have is just enough to keep things fairer.
If TT supposedly added some more 'defect' to it, then this bey is better off in the collection pile...
Galaxy Jay- This thing is expected to have a lot of recoil, so yeah. Smile
Even if it does have lots of recoil, 62g is a lot of weight to throw around, and to be thrown around. Though I'm certain a fair bit of that weight will be the 4d bottom, the MW is still supposed to be heavier than basalt sooo...
Yes, the MW will still be heavier than Basalt, because if the 4D bottom is THAT heavy, then... *speechless*
It will cross the 50g mark, maybe.
But, this bey will not be a threat for a prolonged period of time, and we will soon overcome it IMO. Smile
Well, at least that's what I hope...
Even though its heavy, the recoil will affect it, and it will be relatively easier to KO than a Duo, or at least equally tough. Not 'tougher' than these...
it should be a combination of all 4d blades, right? so me doesn´t suprises the weight, it was absolutly clear that it will weight a lot more than basalt, though: it should be the ultimate bey Wink

ehhm when in the xf is a sd, how much wide will be the xf? 0,8 cm? or 1 cm, it will be megafast, but when it is an half of s tip? okay I only think it will be faster than the normal xf

and when the mw doesn´t has any defects it would be banned because it would kill every other blades by his big recoil

probably will fusion hades a special against him which would stop him, but let see it when they get out
(Dec. 13, 2011  4:26 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: it should be a combination of all 4d blades, right? so me doesn´t suprises the weight, it was absolutly clear that it will weight a lot more than basalt, though: it should be the ultimate bey Wink

ehhm when in the xf is a sd, how much wide will be the xf? 0,8 cm? or 1 cm, it will be megafast, but when it is an half of s tip? okay I only think it will be faster than the normal xf

and when the mw doesn´t has any defects it would be banned because it would kill every other blades by his big recoil

probably will fusion hades a special against him which would stop him, but let see it when they get out

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Well, people refrain from speculating here(still we can't help it Tongue_out) but you draw conclusions right away?!
How can you be so sure that it will be banned!?

Quote: it was absolutly clear that it will weight a lot more than basalt, though: it should be the ultimate bey

It wasn't 'absolutely' clear. After it was stated, we realized that it might be heavier than Basalt. We still ain't sure though, because the other parts might weigh more too. Smile
(Dec. 12, 2011  11:38 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I think SPAM (the meat-like food product) is selling itself that way today...

Official "SPAMalot" brand SPAM says yes.

(Dec. 13, 2011  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm? There is no metal in XGrin's tips.

No metal? Sorry, I made the mistake of believing that a shiny silver sharp tip could be nothing else. My bad Unhappy.

EDIT: at the 62 gram discussion: now do you see why metal wheel at the bottom is called "Ultimate Balance Mode"?
Mhh, I'd seen come the weicht, okay I thought it wouls only 10gram more than basalt, but 10 grammmore was near^^

When Diablo has no defect how basalt, who wouldn't use it? 62 gramm + high recoil with rubber tip

But okay that are only speculations
Dracomageat: kinda, I guess, but it still looks dumb.

Glowfire1: I cannot understand what you are saying.
Whoa, I am so behind on this. X: D? Another mode change tip. Let's hope that the tips will be more useful.