[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

I anticipated the size of that bottom had implied a more advanced function than that, like multiple bearings or maybe five heights. An interesting version of D:D?

Edit:

Okay Draco Bey Ninja'd me.

Edit 2:

I think metal balls could have also been used, Jupiter reference obviously.
Eww...
I think I'll be skipping over this one.
Seems very interesting and all, but I'm not sure if it'll be worth it...
Thanks for the info.
The roundedness of the MS type tip means that it should have better balance at angles than the regular MS but I still don't see this being any good uncustomised and I doubt any of the parts will find anything more than a single niche combo to be used in since they're simply too weird for more general usefulness.
I agree with cruelty it doesn't look that good because of the two modes the first mode looks alright but the second one would just leave your clear wheel wide open resulting it to break unless your going up against a low attack type and the bottom looks like D:D but with weirder parts
By the way, so that everyone understands : you flip the Metal Frame.
Yeah I understood I just realized that the bottoms look like it can be automatic but seems like can only be in one certain order
... And I wonder why it looks so awkward when upside down. Not aesthetically appealing.
Hmm. I suppose S2D might represent something like W2D. S looks fine. XF too. In my opinion, I think S2D is Small Semi Defense . Also, the 2nd mode looks as though it may have tremendous attack abilities,such as amazing force smash and upper attack. The first mode looks more of a balance type with high recoil. This must be the largest 4D base ever
The fact that it is so compact with the Bottom could be interesting though ... I wonder how it would be with BD145.
I'm starting to wish that this was just a Prototype Nemesis 2.0...
I was not happy about the mode change for X: D because it is not what I wanted, but well, S2D is something I will look forward to.
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The fact that it is so compact with the Bottom could be interesting though ... I wonder how it would be with BD145.

For the 4D tip, it's similar to designs which I have thought of. However, I find S2D to be pointless though. It's just a shoter replica of the already installed S tip. A recipe for a scraping disaster. If you mean the MW, then it depends on it's with. If it's larger than BD145, than there wouldn't be much use. However, if it smaller, perhaps if it has high enough recoil, it could be used with RS or RSF as a counter-attacker. In 2nd mode, it would look like a ridiculous crown,similair to the reflective-spinning-projector-thing on the Power Rangers Samurai sword thingy. If so, then you'd need a tough CW that's able to effectively uppercut. Oh yeah, I just realized something. To be able to spin properly in both modes, this thing would need to have EXCEPTIONAL balance. A little hint for possible top-tier combos,no?(like my professionalism?)
(Dec. 12, 2011  1:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: XGrin directly stands for "X Drive". There is no information on what S²D officially stands for.

If you look at the two pictures more at the top, it does not even look like the part of the very end of the 4D Bottom is the same ... In any case, the closeups you see at the bottom are very, very disproportionate, so the choices are a very small flat tip, a very small S²D tip, and a very small sharp tip.

The mode change is quite ridiculous indeed ... The two modes are Attack Mode and Ultimate Balance Mode.
First off, thanks a lot for the details, Kai-V, and for the pics,bnmoo.

Hah! Ultimate Balance Mode!? Considering XF would constitute attack mode; the S tip + S²D tip will be Ultimate Balance? The performance of the bey in this mode will be contrary to its name. Just how can TT expect an S tip to have balance?! Not just balance, 'Ultimate' balance... Bah!

Yuck!
I really like the design of this bey. But, flip that thing and there you have an ugly duckling!
I was just thinking maybe X: D could be like Samurai Changer MS's Battle Change Core. X: D does look wide enough for that.
IT WILL BE KILLER !
s2d will be a super tip I think^^
but S not really, or?
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:39 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: I was just thinking maybe X: D could be like Samurai Changer MS's Battle Change Core. X: D does look wide enough for that.

Yes, I see a striking resemblance between the two.
Its not been declared whether it can change modes throughout the battle, so we can't speculate atm. Smile
Dang this is one weird looking bey
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its not been declared whether it can change modes throughout the battle, so we can't speculate atm. Smile

Since a non-automatic mode change could easily be done in HF/S style without a 4D bottom, I would expect this to be an automatic change.
Yes, this may certainly be automatic.
But, the mode change might be similar to those of F: D and F: S.
Not Battle Change RC.
The Battle Change RC is capable of inter-changing modes between Attack and (?) modes throughout the battle.
So, we may not expect X: D to be such. Smile
True. It is reasonably safe to assume an auto-change but we have no possible way of knowing the trigger mechanism at this stage.
Is it really confirm released on December 27th 2011?
so late,i can't wait
All S2D looks like is a small semi defense. It looks rounded too. Oh yeah, if it's in that weird freaky upside down mode and on XF, it'd probably scrape a lot.
Sharp Semi-Defense or Semi-Sharp Defense does seem likely.
Anyone else notice that the bottoms (right before tip are where the tips would be), in each of those pictures, it looks rather different? The one on the left looks wider while the one on the right looks slimmer. I think there is a removal of parts or something. That is rather odd.
(Dec. 12, 2011  4:52 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: Anyone else notice that the bottoms (right before tip are where the tips would be), in each of those pictures, it looks rather different? The one on the left looks wider while the one on the right looks slimmer. I think there is a removal of parts or something. That is rather odd.

Or, as everybody has been saying in the last page, it could be like DGrin, where you rotate the tips ... I do not know why you would assume that the tips must be removed. On the contrary, I think my assumption that the top pictures being from a different position around the Beyblade is correct and reasonable, so that is why you see a slightly different tip yet it is the same, and you see a different head of the Metal Frame, yet it is the same Metal Frame. In other words, I think one side of the tip has some extra part to connect to the 'base' of it, and not on the other, 'perpendicular' sides.