[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

(Oct. 17, 2011  12:53 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: looks like another L Drago to test to see if we have a good Left Spin only bey. Duo Looks like it wont preform well and Wing is just another average looking 4D wheel. Dont mean to diss but that is just me. other than that, I could be wrong and the other parts are just staple

Duo is almost a complete circle and Wing is not even a 4D Metal Wheel.
I am tired and i think that some circular wheels have not been that good. sorry if I am wrong.
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:03 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: I am tired and i think that some circular wheels have not been that good. sorry if I am wrong.

Completely circular wheels dominate the metagame, currently, for Stamina and Defense.

Don't post when you're tired if it impairs you so greatly.
I feel like Wing Pegasis and L-Drago Guardian are alternate universe Beyblades if those two never actually appear.
Arg, Kai-V, can you upload like all the good pics on something like photobucket as I cannot see imageshack and those japanese sites in China. Thanks!
I think she would'v put higher quality ones up if she had them.....
(Oct. 17, 2011  6:07 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Arg, Kai-V, can you upload like all the good pics on something like photobucket as I cannot see imageshack and those japanese sites in China. Thanks!

I stopped using Photobucket a long while ago. With this site being very popular and getting many hits, it is almost impossible to upload pictures there, post them here, and not have your monthly bandwidth exceed after just a few days.

Really, you need to just come back from China, it is a pain for not only you who cannot see pictures, but also us who have to deal with you constantly asking us to upload them somewhere else. This is a request that goes really against Japanese customs, and obviously it also goes against China's but for totally different reasons.
(Oct. 14, 2011  1:17 PM)Dan Wrote: LDrago Guardian S130MB honestly looks like they just smoothened LDrago Destroy out and went back to printed faces. I hope something good comes out of it, though I can't say I expect it to do better than Destroy.. Doesn't look like it has defensive prowess either, and I think TT was going for a more defensive Destroy there.
Really? I think it looks more like a Lightning L Drago, but with the metal over plastic.
Damn, too sexy.

a must buy item.
(Oct. 13, 2011  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Guardian S130MB
Is MB supposed to be Metal Ball?
(Oct. 18, 2011  12:55 AM)BladingKiller Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Guardian S130MB
Is MB supposed to be Metal Ball?

Yes, MB is Metal Ball.
Oh ok. I've always thought about why there isn't a metal ball.
(Oct. 18, 2011  1:42 AM)BladingKiller Wrote: Oh ok. I've always thought about why there isn't a metal ball.

Metal Ball is a relatively old part, having been released in Poison Zurafa S130MB and Jade Jupiter S130MB.

EDIT: Whoops, Jade Jupiter is S130RB, not MB.
@ Hazel No, RB came with Jade Jupiter, unless there's some special limited edition that I don't know about.

As much I hate to do this, I'm not getting Death Quetzalcoatl and this until the holidays since I am simply out of money. This set looks promising though! Thanks for the info, Kai-V!
(Oct. 18, 2011  1:57 AM)Mr. N Wrote: @ Hazel No, RB came with Jade Jupiter, unless there's some special limited edition that I don't know about.

As much I hate to do this, I'm not getting Death Quetzalcoatl and this until the holidays since I am simply out of money. This set looks promising though! Thanks for the info, Kai-V!

Er, whoops. I'm really not sure why I thought it came with Jade Jupiter... possibly the inclusion of S130? Either way, I apologize for the misinformation.
any info on who's beyblade Uranus is? any names?
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  6:07 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Arg, Kai-V, can you upload like all the good pics on something like photobucket as I cannot see imageshack and those japanese sites in China. Thanks!

I stopped using Photobucket a long while ago. With this site being very popular and getting many hits, it is almost impossible to upload pictures there, post them here, and not have your monthly bandwidth exceed after just a few days.

Really, you need to just come back from China, it is a pain for not only you who cannot see pictures, but also us who have to deal with you constantly asking us to upload them somewhere else. This is a request that goes really against Japanese customs, and obviously it also goes against China's but for totally different reasons.

Oh, sorry for causing trouble. Anyways, I went on Beyblade Wikia! They have the pics of it, and they look so cool! Wing is like a thinner Big Bang, L Drago Guardian gives me the "ancient" feel, and Duos side reminds me of Fury... Gotta get this one!
YESSSS what an epic bday present.... but since my bday is on the 6th i will ask my parents to buy it when it comes later GrinD THANKS KAI-V
I like the looks of this a lot. I could always use another LRF and Wing and Guardian look pretty epic sauce. L-Drago Guardian and L-Drago Destroy just look a bit too similar too me although I guess Guardian is a remake of Destroy. But I guess it doesn't matter because I think LDD is beast.

I'm so getting this.
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:32 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Oh, sorry for causing trouble. Anyways, I went on Beyblade Wikia! They have the pics of it, and they look so cool! Wing is like a thinner Big Bang, L Drago Guardian gives me the "ancient" feel, and Duos side reminds me of Fury... Gotta get this one!

As I was saying, Beyblade Wikia of course does not respect any Japanese custom ... Nobody is supposed to copy and paste pictures like that, they need to stay on the site they were uploaded on. You are encouraging bad behaviour ...
(Oct. 18, 2011  1:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:32 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Oh, sorry for causing trouble. Anyways, I went on Beyblade Wikia! They have the pics of it, and they look so cool! Wing is like a thinner Big Bang, L Drago Guardian gives me the "ancient" feel, and Duos side reminds me of Fury... Gotta get this one!

As I was saying, Beyblade Wikia of course does not respect any Japanese custom ... Nobody is supposed to copy and paste pictures like that, they need to stay on the site they were uploaded on. You are encouraging bad behaviour ...

Sorry, didn't know I was encouraging the bad behavior.. I was just saying my thoughts.. Anyways, sorry!
Slowpoke: Hey, another release of LRF, glad that's happening, and the two previous releases weren't the only ones.

Duo will be really interesting to see in action. Sorry if this has been answered, but is it Dual spin at all?
There are plenty of round wheels out there, I guess it's weight distribution will determine it's use. If it's able to be used in left spin though, Duo ____ BGrin could be quite a dangerous combo, methinks.
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Duo will be really interesting to see in action. Sorry if this has been answered, but is it Dual spin at all?
There are plenty of round wheels out there, I guess it's weight distribution will determine it's use. If it's able to be used in left spin though, Duo ____ BGrin could be quite a dangerous combo, methinks.

There is nothing indicating that it would spin left.
The name "Duo" has the slight implication of Multi-Directional capability but, since there is clearly nothing unusual about the clear wheel in the pitures we have seen, it seems highly unlikely that it would have such an ability.
Good point, I missed that. Plus, I doubt TT would really release a round multidirectional wheel, given how powerful that would be.