[Product]  BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set

Well, this is interesting. A rectangular hole in Duo could potentially make or break this beys power. Either way it still looks cool. Wing Pegasus looks epic in terms of design (same goes for Guardian). I wonder if Guardian or Wing will be interchangable with BigBang and Destroy.
I think the fact that the frames are hollow is just a really necessary measure because otherwise they would be way too heavy. There are still four folds of metal in DUo, so surely it will have a significant weight anyway.
Thanks Kai-V for the update. I think you kinda right Kai-V, considering the MW looks bulky, but the rectangle can be showed at the last layer (core, maybe?) only, I wonder if this has something to do about mode change other than Weigh.
Thanks for the update Kai-V! Now I might consider getting this now. Although I'm still a little iffy for some reason. Still unsure why. Possibly because I usually never get DX sets, hah. I'm going to wait for another exciting reveal about this set and then probably reconsider. I want to find out more about this DX set before I get it. One question: will all the complete Beyblades in here be sold individually soon, or are they exclusive to this set?

fat bob "claimed" that in bey-wiki it said 230 from duo uranus was taller than the 230 from flame byxis (i dont think he gets that the number of the track like 145, 135, 90, 85 stands for the height of the thing) i told him but he still believed bey-wiki, anyway i havent checked bey-wiki yet so its either him reading it wrong or bey-wiki gettin it wrong.
That was most likely information from Beyblade Wikia, which is highly inaccurate. 230 is 230. No height difference.
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:47 PM)BigBangBladerX1 Wrote: fat bob "claimed" that in bey-wiki it said 230 from duo uranus was taller than the 230 from flame byxis (i dont think he gets that the number of the track like 145, 135, 90, 85 stands for the height of the thing) i told him but he still believed bey-wiki, anyway i havent checked bey-wiki yet so its either him reading it wrong or bey-wiki gettin it wrong.

What the hell is "bey-wiki" ? There is Beywiki or the Beyblade Wikia, nothing else, so use the correct names.

This set is not even out yet, how could anyone know about that ? It is obviously bull defecation.

Ryu13 Wrote:One question: will all the complete Beyblades in here be sold individually soon, or are they exclusive to this set?

It is very doubtful that they will be sold individually. Look at Blitz Unicorno. Hasbro might do it in a year though, who knows ...
Ryu13 Wrote:One question: will all the complete Beyblades in here be sold individually soon, or are they exclusive to this set?

Quote:It is very doubtful that they will be sold individually. Look at Blitz Unicorno. Hasbro might do it in a year though, who knows ...

Lol, Hasbro. Assuming they even release this set in America. I doubt they'll even release the L'Drago or Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Sets in America. I might get this for the L'Drago and the Wing Pegasis. I'm a big fan of L'Drago, but I'm considering to change for tournaments, to Vulcan Pegasis. I am a collector of L'Dragos, but useful ones. I'll wait this one out. Good thing this comes out 11 days before my birthday! Although, I'm pretty stacked up with all the new releases. And $47-$50 is not an ideal price for my birthday present.

(Oct. 31, 2011  5:58 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Lol, Hasbro. Assuming they even release this set in America. I doubt they'll even release the L'Drago or Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Sets in America.

It is already fully known that Hasbro will release both Ultimate Reshuffle Set Versions of the Perseus and L Drago Clear Wheels, so I do not know what you are talking about ...
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  5:58 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Lol, Hasbro. Assuming they even release this set in America. I doubt they'll even release the L'Drago or Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Sets in America.

It is already fully known that Hasbro will release both Ultimate Reshuffle Set Versions of the Perseus and L Drago Clear Wheels, so I do not know what you are talking about ...

Really? Didn't know that. Just joined, so not really up to date. So I might not even need to get the L'Drago Reshuffle Version from eBay, depending on what is included, or excluded from the sets from Hasbro. Anyway, back on topic: I am intrigued by this set. Definitely am going to look into this now. It's just too many releases...I can't keep up. I may have cash, but I don't have that much to keep up....

Yeah I will get this mostly for L-Drago, 90 and 230 tracks
whoops i meant beyblade wiki
Maaaaaan I want this set! How much do you think it will go for on eBay.
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:38 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Maaaaaan I want this set! How much do you think it will go for on eBay.

We do not know at this point, because it has not even been released yet. Check eBay.
DF105, blarg. Everything else, yay.

I'm liking how L-Drago Guardian looks. Smile
Uranus looks cool :]
It just occurred to me that Duo Uranus' face bolt looks like Diablo's: the split mask...just occurred to me. Doesn't mean it's true. Hopefully we can get better pictures soon. I'm interested. Although still meh on this set. I can just get Beylauncher LR from Gravity Perseus, even though it's horrible. And all the other parts to me are just reused from other Beyblades, but what I want is the actual Beyblade. The few things new are the actual Blades. For some reason, I'm just not excited about them. I'm surprising myself, because I like L'Drago. And is this the next evolution of L'Drago? I thought L'Drago Destroy was...?
There is no such Face as "Diablo's". Nemesis' Face mark, however, does contain all the Face marks of the Beyblades in 4D, so of course Uranus' is there too ...
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no such Face as "Diablo's". Nemesis' Face mark, however, does contain all the Face marks of the Beyblades in 4D, so of course Uranus' is there too ...

Ah yes, Nemesis is what I meant. I was getting confused with the clear wheel and metal wheel. Sorry about that.
I'm really hoping the L-Drago will have lightning-esque performance... although it will most likely be same/similar to how Destroy performs... just hoping for another attack heavyweight, every recent release has been killer for attack, Blitz, VariAres, Death, even phantom, so L-drago... I've got high hopes lol...
It seems like interest is dropping, or it's just because there is no new information.

L'Drago will most likely be an attack type. Since when has it not? Well, possibly for Meteo, but still. L'Drago and Pegasis are typically attack types, so I do not really expect that to change.
I like the fact that you keep pointing out obvious things.
General tip: The rule is, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, don't say it. There's nothing new to discuss, then there's no need to have a discussion, and the thread becomes inactive. It will become active again when more information becomes available, and then die down a month or so after release, when the discussion moves to the threads for the individual parts. That's the way it is, the "circle of life" for threads, per se.

Nontheless, I may as well reply to your post. It's called L Drago Guardian and it's on S130MB, which is hardly the most offensive setup. However, we all know Takara-Tomy's typings aren't even worth discussion, many top tier attack wheels are released as "defense types" (Gravity, Variares and Vulcan, to name a few).
And yes, looking at it, it'll likely find better use in attack combinations (especially seeing as they were so confident in it's defensive prowess that they included DF105LRF in the package).