[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

Balance, since it's both attack and defense (not stamina though).
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:58 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: Is it RDF or Death? I'm assuming you're refering to RDF. If its RDF thats mighty tall!

It was for Death.
Kai-V, are you going to be doing this for this Beyblade?
(Oct. 21, 2011  9:49 PM)Fury Wrote: i think death can be a good defense wheel. in defense mode it doent seem to have many bumps. it also has a weight of 49.55 grams if i remember correctly

Death has a weight of 43.6. The beyblade all together is 49.6 Kai-V posted the weights earlier. I think it would be a good defensive wheel but none of the videos I've seen are using it in a defensive combo so I'm not sure.
I think it would make a pretty good defense wheel. Is it supposed to come out today or what because the last few posts said its today and not the 23rd.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:02 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: I think it would make a pretty good defense wheel. Is it supposed to come out today or what because the last few posts said its today and not the 23rd.

Remember that Japan is at least twelve hours ahead of most of us, and it is not that rare for stores to do some 'leaks' where they make products available just one or two days before the actual release dates. However, Japan is usually very respectful of that concept.
Yes i understand thank you. Japan is lucky. Since some of the bladers in Japan may be able to get it, has anyone done some testing.
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:12 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Kai-V, are you going to be doing this for this Beyblade?

The tentative article for this Beyblade is up :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...atl_125RDF

I really had no other way to define the Face mark other than that it really resembles a criminal motor gang's logo to me, but I suppose such things cannot really be written on Beywiki ...
It's actually fitting, represents an ancient artifact of some sorts. I don't know where the "Motor Gang" feel is in it.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:23 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It's actually fitting, represents an ancient artifact of some sorts. I don't know where the "Motor Gang" feel is in it.

Look at the Hell's Angels logo. If you compare with this Quetzalcoatl Face, they are both in a profile position; Quetzalcoatl's spikes look like a motor helmet with spikes on it, which the logo should almost have; the wings are not as large but they are still there; the whole metallic theme gives it a "gang" impression; the way the wing attaches to the helmet in the logo is also reminescent of how the wing on the Face mark curls up to attach at the beginning of the jaw, near the eye too; the colour scheme is vaguely similar; etc.

In no way would I even hint that TAKARA-TOMY was actually inspired by such logos to make this new Quetzalcoatl Face mark, but to me the two have a very big resemblance.
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:23 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It's actually fitting, represents an ancient artifact of some sorts. I don't know where the "Motor Gang" feel is in it.

Look at the Hell's Angels logo. If you compare with this Quetzalcoatl Face, they are both in a profile position; Quetzalcoatl's spikes look like a motor helmet with spikes on it, which the logo should almost have; the wings are not as large but they are still there; the whole metallic theme gives it a "gang" impression; the way the wing attaches to the helmet in the logo is also reminescent of how the wing on the Face mark curls up to attach at the beginning of the jaw, near the eye too; the colour scheme is vaguely similar; etc.

In no way would I even hint that TAKARA-TOMY was actually inspired by such logos to make this new Quetzalcoatl Face mark, but to me the two have a very big resemblance.

well how else would you draw the ancient bird serpent?
I mean we must mot forget Hells Angels are fairly new compared to quetz. If someone copied the design it must be the angels.
But it does not bother me if ressemblates to it.
Btw, logos can be copied worldwide. As long that it does confuse people in the products of the same genre.
I never wrote anything about anybody copying. I just keep highlighting why this Quetzalcoatl Face is very reminescent to me of the Hell's Angels' logo, and either everybody does not see it, or they acknowledge it but go on to tell me that it was not TAKARA-TOMY's intention, etc.

Also, how to draw Quetzalcoatl : look at the first two Quetzalcoatl Face marks ? They had enough of a Mayan design.
The Hell's Angels' logo is shown in Wikipedia as well, go have a look if you don't believe me!
lol, why your talking about so uninteresting things ? who want to know if the hell angel logo is the same or not ^^ I want testresults from people which have this bey and not infos about his facebold Grin
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:20 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: lol, why your talking about so uninteresting things ? who want to know if the hell angel logo is the same or not ^^ I want testresults from people which have this bey and not infos about his facebold Grin

Too bad for you because tests will not belong in this topic anyway, so get out.
pure epic awesomeness
Wow.. The process that actually took place before the production of Death Quetz..

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...0/125.html
The third design from the left for the Quetz CW looks better than the current one IMO.
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I never wrote anything about anybody copying. I just keep highlighting why this Quetzalcoatl Face is very reminescent to me of the Hell's Angels' logo, and either everybody does not see it, or they acknowledge it but go on to tell me that it was not TAKARA-TOMY's intention, etc.

Also, how to draw Quetzalcoatl : look at the first two Quetzalcoatl Face marks ? They had enough of a Mayan design.

I'm actually fully agreed with you on it looking like a tattoo/motor cycle gang logo. I think the silver gradient-shading and colouring makes it resemble a tattoo, which in turn is likely the basis of gang logo's (maybe it's the other way around idk). It's also that the right-angled jaw, fangs, and tongue, all together are reminiscent of said logos.

As for whoever said that RDF is very aggressive, considering he's using a rev up, that's not that aggressive at all. However, as I mentioned earlier, a slanted launch with the sides of the tip touching the stadium should produce extremely aggressive movement.
(Oct. 21, 2011  8:39 AM)lovely Wrote: YOU MAY NOT COPY, USE OR MODIFY THESE PICTURES IN ANY WAY.
THEY MUST REMAIN ON THAT SITE, NOWHERE ELSE.

Link to YAJ: click the link!

Box_front: click the link!

Box_back: click the link!

Kai-V, don't mine if I copied that Bolded text from you? thanks.
Me likey. Thank you for posting those! Smile

@Videos
RDF- So basically a smaller RF. Lol
I saw AkirasDaddy's video for Death Quetzalcoatl today! I have to say it looks amazing. It also appears Death might have potential for a defense wheel.
[/quote]
Me likey. Thank you for posting those! Smile

@Videos
RDF- So basically a smaller RF. Lol
[/quote]

You welcome.
Man, RDF is going to be absolutely beast when it's worn down. But it will be practically uncontrollable and I'd be guessing illegal.
it only would be to control if you start it so weakless how you can ^^ no, but it woukldn´t be to control, but see the tip you must battling a lot to worn it down