[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

(Oct. 21, 2011  12:22 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: OT: Its normal to have it a few days earlier. Probably a leak. It was even more common during plastic/HMS, some were out even weeks before...

Most toy manufacturers don't practice "just in time" delivery to the retail channel for product launches. Instead, they start shipping the product to retail and wholesale outlets 1-2 weeks prior to launch, and tell the reseller not to sell it until such and such a date.

TT has been getting more strict about the sell date and advertising date, which is why Death Quetz didn't even get advertised for pre-sale on eBay until this week.
Quetzalcoatl weighs 2.6 grams.
Death weighs 43.6 grams. It is one of the heaviest 4D Metal Wheels, it weighs as much as VariAres and almost as much as Blitz too, so Blitz is apparently officially the heaviest of the right-spin 4D Metal Wheels. Death therefore generally weighs more than the average Metal Wheel altogether.
RDF only weighs 1.1 gram, which is not that heavy. It weighs as much as EDS.

As a whole, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF weighs 49.6 grams.

Another clear picture of RDF :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11054...25692.html
I very disappoint that metal only 45mm(i mean the weighs),smaller than 4D metal before
Its height is also 12 milimetres.
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Its height is also 12 milimetres.
Is it RDF or Death? I'm assuming you're refering to RDF. If its RDF thats mighty tall!
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Quetzalcoatl weighs 2.6 grams.
Death weighs 43.6 grams. It is one of the heaviest 4D Metal Wheels, it weighs as much as VariAres and almost as much as Blitz too, so Blitz is apparently officially the heaviest of the right-spin 4D Metal Wheels. Death therefore generally weighs more than the average Metal Wheel altogether.
RDF only weighs 1.1 gram, which is not that heavy. It weighs as much as EDS.

As a whole, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF weighs 49.6 grams.

Another clear picture of RDF :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11054...25692.html

many thanks for the info.

Salute!!

Death Quetzalcoatl Video by AkiraDaddy

Wow.. A new RDF is really aggressive..
Won't AD sleep yet (it's 11 pm there)
By the way thanks for posting the vid, rendezvous
The more i look at this bey, the more i love it.
Such beautiful CW
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:10 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Won't AD sleep yet (it's 11 pm there)
By the way thanks for posting the vid, rendezvous
The more i look at this bey, the more i love it.
Such beautiful CW

Yea.. Didn't expect the clear wheel to be translucent.
And it's got better stamina than RS, no?
It seems a bit agressive to me. Grin
I must get this for Christmas
Such elegance design...
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:18 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: And it's got better stamina than RS, no?
It seems a bit agressive to me. Grin
I must get this for Christmas
Such elegance design...

Well , solo spin doesn't mean anything..

The only thing that is ruining this beauty is the sticker face..
Agreed with you. But the Spin time better equals better Stamina yes?
However, AD lauch with a modified launcher so we can say nothing
so if with its normal tip its alreaddy the tallest bey measuring 25mm aka 250 so with 230 it would about 325mm tall. thats huge!
I thought you said It was to be released October 23rd? It's out today though.
It's october 21st-22nd. They usually as already mention, shipped product to stores sooner than the release date therfore this is foreseable
I think 1 mode is a thinner ,finer metal wheel while defense is large and rigid. RDF just has the 'ring' of WD with RS(RS with a flat tip) in the middle
I love how Quetz looks. I thought it would be gold in color, but it still looks amazing.
It looks like the Death MW is really thick. Maybe a good defense wheel perhaps? Can't wait to see test result Grin
Yeah, er, the thing must'v skidded on the plastic portion of RDF when it traveled into the stadiums center.

From the looks of things, I am very worried about RDF's stability. Besides wearing down of course.
yeah akkrias has make a review he the best ^^
lol it spins at rubber and is plastic an aggressive wd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqvdPWv1Qos
Besides in the final video, defense mode seems to lead to more aggressive movement...
I love the username. Smile

Thanks man! Nice videos.
i think death can be a good defense wheel. in defense mode it doent seem to have many bumps. it also has a weight of 49.55 grams if i remember correctly