[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

I dunno, someone should take a picture of the Quetz' clear wheel sitting on the Quetz' metal wheel to see how such an idea would execute.
I don't know about you but I see the MW being like Rock in that it would leave the CW totally exposed. If the Quetz CW is wider than the top of the Quetz MW it might not work out though.
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:51 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I don't know about you but I see the MW being like Rock in that it would leave the CW totally exposed. If the Quetz CW is wider than the top of the Quetz MW it might not work out though.

Which is why we customize.

[Image: simples.bmp]
No, I mean that if the CW sticks out over the MW like that it would look bad and we all know the main focus of Legend beys is looks.
I'm pretty sure that's a large part of what hasbro expects them to sell on anyway...
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:11 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: No, I mean that if the CW sticks out over the MW like that it would look bad and we all know the main focus of Legend beys is looks.
I'm pretty sure that's a large part of what hasbro expects them to sell on anyway...

Probably not because all the legend beys look pretty ugly. Except maybe Hyper Aquario.
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:12 PM)Akai Shizuku Wrote: This Bey looks really cool, but is anyone else disappointed that it isn't a Hasbro Legend HWS version of Quetzalcoatl 90WF?

Not really. Hasbro Legend Doom Quetzalcoatl will come out soonish now that we have the clear wheel I'm sure, it's not as if the two are mutually exclusive.

doom? quetz? where did ya hear that from?
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:12 PM)Akai Shizuku Wrote: This Bey looks really cool, but is anyone else disappointed that it isn't a Hasbro Legend HWS version of Quetzalcoatl 90WF?

Not really. Hasbro Legend Doom Quetzalcoatl will come out soonish now that we have the clear wheel I'm sure, it's not as if the two are mutually exclusive.

Lol, that's useless speculation, and not even the right thread. Tongue_out
Not wanting to crush your hopes for a HWS version of Quetzacoatl, but I'm quite sure that Hasbro is finished with the Legend Series.
Anyways, let's stop straying from the original topic Tongue_out
I just realized that this comes with 125.
Pretty boring for a big-impacting first impression.
Gonna be interesting...
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:06 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I just realized that this comes with 125.
Gonna be interesting...

I'm personally okay with it coming with a regular track if the tip is good. Aside from B:D, every track 4D has made an attempt at has been crushingly mediocre. Maybe just working on the tip will give them a chance to make something legitimately useful. It worked for Scythe with EDS, after all.
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:32 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:06 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I just realized that this comes with 125.
Gonna be interesting...

I'm personally okay with it coming with a regular track if the tip is good. Aside from BGrin, every track 4D has made an attempt at has been crushingly mediocre. Maybe just working on the tip will give them a chance to make something legitimately useful. It worked for Scythe with EDS, after all.

Adding to that, even TH170 has been a revolutionary part.
Death to me, looks like a 'heavy recoil' attacker, similar to Blitz. Also, I may say it might have mediocre Defense in the other mode.
The detailing on the Metal Wheel looks very precariously done...love it...well the color...i don't know till i see the whole beyblade for myself, because the original color differs a lot from the products photograph...like in case of Phantom Orion B : D...i'm sure its going to be awesome though... Smile
If this goes well, it will just begin to push Basalt under the table.

I see potential in this for attack purposes to stand along side Blitz and VariAres, going nicely against Basalt/Phantom hybrid/Scythe hybrid.

As for 125 looking boring, it will only mean that the others may have more of an impact in being top tier.
Boss. im going to buy this bey. Yesterday i saw its defense mode but now that i know the attack mode im definately going to buy it! Thanks Kai-V!
Ah, did everyone notice that in Attack Mode, the Metal Frame showed several serpent heads with fangs ? In Defense Mode, it is mostly the scales that are shown. This is actually a very decent idea : when attacking, obviously you would show the head and the fangs; when defending, scales are slightly hard, and you usually defend with your back or something when you have no arms.
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, did everyone notice that in Attack Mode, the Metal Frame showed several serpent heads with fangs ? In Defense Mode, it is mostly the scales that are shown. This is actually a very decent idea : when attacking, obviously you would show the head and the fangs; when defending, scales are slightly hard, and you usually defend with your back or something when you have no arms.

Very BAMF... this this is going to be sic... even if it performs as bad as Jade, at least it'll look cool as all get out.
haha this looks like a beyblade design i made up in my head
I didn't really like the colours on this Beyblade, and how it looks the first time I saw it, but now I realize the colours, face and Metal Wheel all look really cool. Great Looks !

The Clear wheel looks really thick and something tells me it is imbalanced (I don't mean to speculate but it feels imbalanced.) The Metal Wheel looks thick as well. Attack mode has a lot of protrusions, and seems to have a lot of recoil. Defense mode seems to have lesser recoil compared to Attack Mode.

Not going to say anything about RDF till I see a clearer picture.

Really waiting for this Beyblade to come out and be tested ! I will try to buy this, I probably can't but I will test my luck.

Thank you for the information Kai-V.
(Oct. 07, 2011  4:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Lol, that's useless speculation, and not even the right thread. Tongue_out
Not wanting to crush your hopes for a HWS version of Quetzacoatl, but I'm quite sure that Hasbro is finished with the Legend Series.
Anyways, let's stop straying from the original topic Tongue_out

Uh, Hasbro may release a Legend with the MW Shadow, that has been known for awhile.
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I hope they get RDF right or this will be a huge fail , but TT have done everything perfectly in the 4D's Grin
cant wait to see what hasbro renames it Wink

Thanks for the info kai-v Wink

I agree with you! I really hope they do it well, or we may end up with a giant RSF that moves around more. Pinching_eyes_2

I like the colors of the clear wheel and facebolt.

The Death wheel, for me, looks a bit promising.Tired
(Oct. 09, 2011  7:26 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Uh, Hasbro may release a Legend with the MW Shadow, that has been known for awhile.

Shadow? Doom sounds way better.
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  7:26 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Uh, Hasbro may release a Legend with the MW Shadow, that has been known for awhile.

Shadow? Doom sounds way better.

This is not the place to discuss this please stick to PM's for useless comments on what you think of the names.
Quit all this Hasbro Legend Series discussion, it has nothing to do with Death Quetzalcoatl, and it is only speculation.
From episode 130 Death Quetz' track and bottom are shown to be dark red.
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, did everyone notice that in Attack Mode, the Metal Frame showed several serpent heads with fangs ? In Defense Mode, it is mostly the scales that are shown. This is actually a very decent idea : when attacking, obviously you would show the head and the fangs; when defending, scales are slightly hard, and you usually defend with your back or something when you have no arms.

Well, don't know about others, but I didn't!
Seriously, it is really so creative! Perfectly suits the theme of the bey. I love you, TT!

Electric- Yes, the CW is thick, which means it might be heavy? I agree with you, it doesn't look that balanced, but may aid Two sided wheels like Thermal? Nah, leave it. Better not speculate further! Tongue_out
Janstarblast Mass does not mean weight, but you do put up a persuasive theory...
@ ultrablader I noticed that to. it seems beautiful surely if RDF is useful I will be using this bottom a LOT.