[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

Blitz looks NIIICE. Doesn't "Blitz" mean "Lightning" in German? Hah, if that's any indicator, we've got ourselves a gem on our hands. That Rex looks damn pretty! Basalt+MF-H+RS=Win. Blitz does look like it'll have a LOT of recoil to it.
EDIT:

Okay yeah, so I am officially red in the face for my post. Please delete.
Yup, just checked the meaning. Blitz means Lightning in German. Getting this JUST for Blitz, the new Unicorno, and Rex. (After full RB7) Great...more on my "Want!" list.
A screenshot I have not taken yet that shows the Core and the Frame of Blitz :
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/704/b...enshot.jpg

So, if it was still unclear to someone, you rotate the Frame to either put the bigger 'studs' in the big spaces of the Core (Barrage Attack Mode, resembles Dark), or you put those 'studs' in the smaller spaces which makes Blitz look like it has three wings (Assault Attack Mode).
It makes much more sense now, thank you Kai-V!

I was thinking it would be just like the dark, now at least we know the PC gives it some advantage.
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:56 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It makes much more sense now, thank you Kai-V!

I was thinking it would be just like the dark, now at least we know the PC gives it some advantage.

Hm, the "PC" is in the Clear Wheel, the Track and the Bottom. I am not certain what you are talking about.
[Fixed]
After watching the show, when the core is out, it looks like a poison and dark wheel combined (-_-) but when the core is intact, it looks like a storm, nightmare and galaxy combined. I'm not sure if blitz will be good enough to be top tier.
It doesn't have a PC Frame, it has a Metal Frame and a Core. Please, try consider if things make sense before posting them...

Nonetheless, guessing now Assault mode could have use, but barrage mode, being dark/poison-ish, will be eh.

Would've been better to have a flippable part to give a spike attack mode, but a guy can dream, I guess (no plastics influence here sir, nuh-uh)
lol. reading this whole thread, it sound like everyone is looking down on blitz because it looks similar to dark and they assume it will preform the same way. well, if anything, all of the blades so far in the 4D series seem to be around 50g (except scythe kronos) so who knows if this is a fail or not. it could somehow be an amazing attack type. it's weight distribution looks pretty good so that could be something good. only thing bothering me is if it's weight but that's about it... let's just hope it's somewhat heavy...

oh, for a less blurry image, here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pEHWXKKQTjU/Ti...C03223.JPG
(Jul. 17, 2011  5:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: It doesn't have a PC Frame, it has a Metal Frame and a Core. Please, try consider if things make sense before posting them...

For some reason, i got them mixed up. Thanks for correcting me.
I just watched part (not much though) of the episode with Blitz Unicorno, and honestly, I can SORT OF see how people compare it with Dark. However, when I saw it when the dude (I don't watch the anime much, so I don't know his name Confused) it looks to have more of a Galaxy Shape, as in 3 main parts on the MW. It looks like it has a lot of smash maybe, but that's just me.
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:26 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just watched part (not much though) of the episode with Blitz Unicorno, and honestly, I can SORT OF see how people compare it with Dark. However, when I saw it when the dude (I don't watch the anime much, so I don't know his name Confused) it looks to have more of a Galaxy Shape, as in 3 main parts on the MW. It looks like it has a lot of smash maybe, but that's just me.

same here i think assault mode will have a good force smash potential
I think the angle of hit the wings on blitz may cause alot of recoil. These are my thought
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:55 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. reading this whole thread, it sound like everyone is looking down on blitz because it looks similar to dark and they assume it will preform the same way. well, if anything, all of the blades so far in the 4D series seem to be around 50g (except scythe kronos) so who knows if this is a fail or not. it could somehow be an amazing attack type. it's weight distribution looks pretty good so that could be something good. only thing bothering me is if it's weight but that's about it... let's just hope it's somewhat heavy...

oh, for a less blurry image, here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pEHWXKKQTjU/Ti...C03223.JPG

Wait...around 50g?Basalt is the heaviest metal wheel and it is only 47-48g....
Or am I wrong?....
He was talking about the whole blades not just the wheels.
Dark and Poison couldnt perform well because of how hollow they were (in my opinion at least). Recoil based in design, but no actual weight behind the force itself.

Assuming Blitz to be performing the in a similar fashion just because there is a resemblance is just -___-.

We dont even know if its gonna be hollow like Dark/Poision. Unless someone has a pic of its undersides.
The light weight didn't help, and they didn't have enough space between protrusions (and they were the wrong way around for optimum performance), to be effective.

I'd suspect it's not as hollow, no. But in Barrage mode, I'd think the poor spacing would make in ineffective.
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:09 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'd suspect it's not as hollow, no. But in Barrage mode, I'd think the poor spacing would make in ineffective.

i definitely agree with you on that. when i saw the barrage mode in the anime, i was like "they just killed it with that mode"
It looks REALLY different between this and the magazine....
anyway, this may not work well, I guess.
I hope its not hollow. But seeing how the weights of MWs for 4D in general, I can expect somethng out of it.
Don't think it'd be hollow, and it doesn't look that different in comparison to the magazine. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a Tornado Ver. 2, it looks like one in Attack Mode.
Hopefully they take rsf away and put somethin different. i was dissapointed about a rsf
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:44 AM)Masamune1998 Wrote: Hopefully they take rsf away and put somethin different. i was dissapointed about a rsf

No, they will not. These parts are confirmed and final. The products were officially announced, it is not as if we had seen leaked 3D renders, they cannot go back and change anything now, you do not understand.

Not to mention that Blitz Unicorno has already appeared in the anime ... Stop nourishing your own false hopes.
definitely buying this thanks Kai-V !!!! another basalt and another RS for me yay and unicorno is what I want maybe nightmare will come in handy..???
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:03 PM)Ka! Wrote: definitely buying this thanks Kai-V !!!! another basalt and another RS for me yay and unicorno is what I want maybe nightmare will come in handy..???

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Nightmare-Discussion

With Basalt around, Nightmare has absolutely no use.