[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

Urg! Nightmare is such a horrible wheel. I think the Assault Attack mode's big gap may produce powerful Smash Attack.
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:09 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Urg! Nightmare is such a horrible wheel. I think the Assault mode's big gap may produce powerful Smash Attack.

Assault Attack Mode. We cannot start this bad habit of writing the wrong modes, people will just cling to that because they do not know better.

Nightmare is not entirely horrible.
thnx Kai-V!
i see...i really have missed out on a lot of development...
Blitz looks very similar to Nightmare, so i really don't have high hopes for it. Thanks again!
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:09 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Urg! Nightmare is such a horrible wheel. I think the Assault mode's big gap may produce powerful Smash Attack.

Assault Attack Mode. We cannot start this bad habit of writing the wrong modes, people will just cling to that because they do not know better.

Nightmare is not entirely horrible.

Oh very sorry Kai-V. I will fix it right now. Even though Nightmare is only great at Defense which is overcome by Basalt now.However, I'd love to buy this set since i don't want to waste money on Random Boster and get a Basalt too. Blitz is just little hohpe but maybe it is fun to play with
But essentially, you're saying "Non-competitive=Garbage", which isn't entirely true.
(Jul. 25, 2011  4:13 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: thnx Kai-V!
i see...i really have missed out on a lot of development...
Blitz looks very similar to Nightmare, so i really don't have high hopes for it. Thanks again!

Blitz looks entirely different to Nightmare.........
Now I hod a Killer Beafowl in my hand, and I found out Assault Attack mode looks like Defense mod UW145 =3=
Dark? Oh no good sir, it reminds me much more of killer with some ribbons cut out Wink

Either way, I'm buying this for the Basalt wheel and red Rex. Being able to test Blitz is a bonus too. To be honest, I don't think blitz will work out that good. Because it's right spin, i doubt the protrusions will work since it'll miss it from the behind and continue, but I like the idea of a 4D ray. Design wise, it looks different but that's how ray functioned against WB though.

Thank you very much Kai-V.

Edit: I'm looking at it more closely, it seems to me like a dark fused with a killer. The spike attack might work on this thing, but otherwise it's looking pretty right spin L Drago Destroy to me.

Edit #2: Hold on, is that? What is that, I don't even.. Black plastic in between the protrusions?
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:09 PM)Mushy Wrote: Edit #2: Hold on, is that? What is that, I don't even.. Black plastic in between the protrusions?

What are you talking about ? There is no PC Frame on Blitz Unicorno, and it has no Track or 4D Bottom that could possibly extend that far, so I do not know what you are imagining ...
I'm sorry, but it seems there are black bits in between the protrusions. It could very well be the background but I guess since everything is confirmed now it would have been mentioned. Pardon me then.

Yeah, it probably wasn't the background, just my own imagination. I thought I saw light reflecting off black modeled plastic which fit perfectly with the theme of Blitz.
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)Temporal Wrote: But essentially, you're saying "Non-competitive=Garbage", which isn't entirely true.

Actually, what I meant it is not a necessary part if you have Basalt already. It is not Non-competitive. It can be use in Earth Combination like MF-H Nightmare Bull BD145/GB145 CS.
It is a horrible Metal Wheel when it comes to attack.
Good point about it coming with Basalt being kinda ridiculous, there IS very little point to use it if you have basalt.

Still, Red REX!
Yeah Red Rex does look attractive. Beside I haven't got Rex clear wheel yet. Yay.
Oh do I say it "track"? So sorry I am so careless. (Just try learning and checking at once is not a good idea:d)
Fixed. Thanks for correcting me Th!nk
Very disappointed on the RSF. I thought it would have some sort of 4d bottom gimmick. But other than that, looks very nice. Love the design of Blitz.
anybody knows what extra items got this pack? cauze in the box image of the set, i can see down-left 3 track and 3 tips, but its so small to can difference one of them, anyone know what is it?
Read the thread.
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:25 AM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)Temporal Wrote: But essentially, you're saying "Non-competitive=Garbage", which isn't entirely true.

Actually, what I meant it is not a necessary part if you have Basalt already. It is not Non-competitive. It can be use in Earth Combination like MF-H Nightmare Bull BD145/GB145 CS.

Leone. Outclassed, but still fun to watch/cool to use outside of it's intended use by TT. The difference is that one came along much later, and at a time where Libra was still banned, and Earth was really the only defense wheel around.
Not saying Nightmare is amazing, Basalt is better, just pointing out that just because it stinks in it's intended use, that doesn't mean that it just sucks.
(Jul. 27, 2011  8:07 PM)Temporal Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:25 AM)Tyler Le Wrote:

Leone. Outclassed, but still fun to watch/cool to use outside of it's intended use by TT. The difference is that one came along much later, and at a time where Libra was still banned, and Earth was really the only defense wheel around.
Not saying Nightmare is amazing, Basalt is better, just pointing out that just because it stinks in it's intended use, that doesn't mean that it just sucks.

At that time, it is better.I just say it sucks in attacking, Ok? Now stop our pointless discussion. It is becoming way off topic
Basalt Horogium? Nice... i've already got one but i wouldn't mind the Blitz Unicorno...
No one else thinks it looks like TT cut off a few blades from a poison wheel, sharpened the remaining ones and made it 4D?
And yes it is quite disappointing that Unicorno has RSF...its too normal!
Both of what you've said has been the thought of like, five or six previous posters.
Thanks Kai-V for the update! i thought the set would be like the deck entry set
If you look carefully at the Blitz wheel in Barrage Attack mode, it looks like it will get loose and wobbly very easily due to the tiny gaps in between the metal. That's what happened to my Big Bang!
I honestly don't understand why you keep on complaining on RSF if you don't like it switch the bottom. It is not as if you have only one bottom in the whole metal fusion and 4D game. And blitz is blitz not dark or poison.