[Product]  BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter

Thanks for posting this Kai-V! Wow, that's a lot of new parts... Kind of surprised they're releasing beys that are in the anime and brand new parts all together in a RB... And RB? YESH! I am totally seeing this as a top tier part.
I AM SICK OF HELL WHEELS! 3 is enough! Hell Horuseus and Hell Hurculeo and just a Hell I won in a school competition, I wish Hell gets sent to HELL!

Anywho, looking forward to all the new parts, pretty nice.

I hope it comes out on the 7th *cough* I will be expecting a lot of RB8's given to me as gifts for a special day *cough* [She said smoothly]
RAW, don't diss the Hell, they are amazing, they are one metal wheel that is an all purpose Metal Wheel simply amazing... my opinion... you forgot Hell Kerbecs....
RB? Rubber Ball?
MUST. GET.
If it is Rubber Ball.
RB? RB?!?!

YES.

I've waited for this since Grand Ketos was released. But it's new to see new stuff in a RB. I might actually have to get a set this time, especially since that Fox CW is damn hot. Just had to put it out there. Interested in Jade and Forbidden, I wonder if they will actually have proper 4D metal wheels for once, though judging by the name I doubt it. (Oh look, a PC frame and single part MW! What happened to Metal Frame and Core? BBP is the only true 4D bey.) But I lol'ed at the joke: "Looking forward to the forbidden metal wheel". I thought of LLD for a second.
Am I the only one who is shocked that they're released new Metal Wheels/Clear Wheels in a RB aside from the "prize" Beyblade?

Are all of these new parts used by characters in the anime? I suppose the fact that TAKARA-TOMY doesn't deem them worthy of standalone releases says a lot, doesn't it?

(Jul. 12, 2011  5:17 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: The faces though, for both Lyra and Fox look ridiculous imo.

qft
YAY more defense parts! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! (As you can see, if you are not mentally stupid, I am a defensive Blader, that would explain Leone)

Why wouldn't RB be a good defensive part? It is probably going to be wide enough, and has rubber so more friction! But th!nk is right, we have no clue if it is even Rubber Ball. LOL Rubber Bounce (Random thought)

Ehhh, I don't really like the name "Jade", they would have done Sky or something, but I like Jupiter, if it was aiming for the God. Forbidden sounds forbidden... And the last time we had a forbidden bey, that was great news.

I don't think they overdid Hell in RB's, really, it's a great part. Good for defense and stamina, decent for Attack... But Lightning and Basalt should have some share too.

I think its great that there're doing the anime beys in a random booster, though they should have done that with Virgo (MFB Explosion, not Metal Fusion). I would have snapped if they would have done a starter just for a dumb custom that hardly anyone likes (Crown).

Thanks Kai-V!
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:08 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: Why wouldn't RB be a good defensive part? It is probably going to be wide enough, and has rubber so more friction! But th!nk is right, we have no clue if it is even Rubber Ball. LOL Rubber Bounce (Random thought)

It may have to much friction and have little stamina, think of a WB made of rubber, it may be out spun by a basic RF, but then again, I may be wrong as it could be the size of B (doubt it tho)
(Jul. 12, 2011  11:55 PM)Kei Wrote: Am I the only one who is shocked that they're released new Metal Wheels/Clear Wheels in a RB aside from the "prize" Beyblade?

Are all of these new parts used by characters in the anime? I suppose the fact that TAKARA-TOMY doesn't deem them worthy of standalone releases says a lot, doesn't it?

(Jul. 12, 2011  5:17 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: The faces though, for both Lyra and Fox look ridiculous imo.

qft
No, I mentioned it earlier. It's most likely a ploy to sell more random boosters and since they are random, you will inevitably spend more money trying to get EVERYTHING than to buy something like fox separately in a booster/starter.

I like the Fox face. Unhappy
mabye the other beys are owned by jade jupiters owners helpers since they all appear in the anime. if am wrong please dont warn me i havnt been keeping up to date with the anime :3
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To whoever said that this was the last Random Booster, no, it is not, not at all ? Where did you see that ?
I too am wondering where that was said.

As for this RB, happy that it is coming with parts that are only found in this RB. About time that TT did this, IMO.

Thanks for the pics and info Kai-V.
LeoneLione:
1. Leone has NO defensive use. So having your name be Leone means little, if anything besides that you like Leone.
2. RB will probably move a LOT if it's WB's size, thus it may not be perfect. Of course, I'm still exited, as Basalt and Libra's weight might be able to slow it down a bit. (And kill its stamina, too.)
3... What? The forbidden part is true, though.
4. Now what would be the purpose of releasing Lightning? Again, agreeing on Basalt. Needs to be in a RB.
5. Earth Virgo was originally released in a RB, you know.
6.Thanks Kai-V.
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:21 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 5. Earth Virgo was originally released in a RB, you know.

He was referring to Poison Virgo ED145ES from the anime.

I'm personally more interested in the Wheels than RB to be honest, but eh, maybe that's just because I'm not overly fond of the current pure rubber defense bottoms.

Thanks for the news as usual Kai-V.
I'm excited for August to see this bey, hope it performs well.
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You clearly don't watch the anime do you since they're releasing one of the characters blades which has hell in it...

Gonna be honest here, I don't watch the anime at all lol. Maybe that's why. I'm just complaining about it because I got 2 Hells in the last RB.
I'm curious about the Forbidden and Jade MW's. RB? Sweet.

And I just want to ask has there been testing on the Divine MW? Probably not since prior to RBV8 it was a rare MW. I mean, it's rare until Divine is confirmed and released in RBV8.
I wanna get RB Vol 8 but all my store has is RB Vol 6 (I think) you know the one with Beat Lynx...
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:25 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: I wanna get RB Vol 8 but all my store has is RBV7.

Fixed. Smile
I personally think that rubber ball will be a high-friction tip because jog ball went all loco (attack type[impossible!]) when I used it. So rubber ball will be preetty wierd moving.
Can I complain about hells? I have FIVE. Still, Oki, there are molds, so I guess it's a chance to get a four minute mold if you lack one?

Hoping rb, if it is rubber ball, will be more like a coat ball, or the size of b, for decent stamina, plus hardish rubber.

Deikailo: we should make a club for people who like the fox face. Personally, I love it and the duality I can see it has.

Can't say the same for lyra, though. Oh no, an angry harp, whatever shall I do. But, the cw looks good, and it's imbalance will be good for attack.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Can I complain about hells? I have FIVE. Still, Oki, there are molds, so I guess it's a chance to get a four minute mold if you lack one?

I guess you're right, I only have four lol.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Can I complain about hells? I have FIVE. Still, Oki, there are molds, so I guess it's a chance to get a four minute mold if you lack one?

Hoping rb, if it is rubber ball, will be more like a coat ball, or the size of b, for decent stamina, plus hardish rubber.

Deikailo: we should make a club for people who like the fox face. Personally, I love it and the duality I can see it has.

Can't say the same for lyra, though. Oh no, an angry harp, whatever shall I do. But, the cw looks good, and it's imbalance will be good for attack.
Correction, it's an angry lyre.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Can't say the same for lyra, though. Oh no, an angry harp, whatever shall I do. But, the cw looks good, and it's imbalance will be good for attack.

I was drinking water, I read this and I had to LOL so I ran to the bathroom, spit the water out, and I LOL'd. Then I had to go downstairs to get some more water. Gee, thanks th!nk.

P.S. Reread post in a friendly manner. That's how it was intended to be read.
@Ibeyblader: think rock/counter. Sorry about the water Tongue_out

@bunnii: umm, it's not out yet, or didn't you bother to read?

@Coasters: I know. Never let the truth get in the way of good (or bad) humour.
well RB would'nt be a a gamebreaker
(too much friction)