[Product]  BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

What about Gemios? It exposes Vulcan's 2 wings pretty well. Is the weight a problem or something?

Anyways, EDS looks pretty tall. I haven't seen ES for a while, so I don't know if it's the same height or something, but I think Yamislayer said that ES was decent on Basalt BD145 because it was tall. EDS might be passable too.
Off-Topic, but it Juts out in front of those wings like Aquila, it's not bad, but Horuseus is practically perfect as is, and Byxis is as good, if not negligibly better.

And yeah, EDS does look super-tall, but then again, we all thought W2D would be super-tall, too, so it might be misleading. That may've been because of the perspective given 130 was the track, but yeah. My first thought was "TALL" too.

EDIT: Should've said "Walls with the Parts that do the smashing, or smash heads" or something, instead of wings Tongue_out
Awesome Bey Grin Can't wait till it comes out Grin
As soon as I saw that thing about the free-spinning thingy, I thought Scythe Kronos ED145EWD. All free spinning parts wherever possible.

Anyway back on topic, I like the way that looks. However, I'm just waiting for a bey based on the Cygnus or Orion constellations, maybe even Bootes. It seems that other than Beat Lynx, there have been no new constellations in 4D, and I'm afraid that the amount of constellation Beys will go striaght down. Not what I want. However, Kronos is awesome as far as non-constellation mythological stuff goes.
(May. 14, 2011  6:04 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Bad balance certainly means EASY to knock out.

RS has bad balance, but last i checked it holds its ground the best, SD has goodish yet it is easy to knock out

anyways, Kronos reminds me of gasher/cancer a bit, unfortunately it doesn't seem to have as good of a slope, but i can still hope for some destabilizing possibilities
RS completely contradicts BBS's statement. Tips that are easy to KO are usually too smooth, or have really less traction. EWD, as you know is one such example. I may be wrong, but usually Eternal tips have low traction.

Now, after looking at the parts, Scythe is so CIRCULAR! It just might help for Defense, you know! Still, it might be a wheel that will really fall prey to LLD/MLD's spin steal. I have noticed that usually circular wheels like Burn are subject to easy spin steal. I may be wrong, as there are exceptions like Basalt.
That's largely due to basalt's imbalance and slight gyration/wobbling. However, it is still spin-steal-able.
The Sub ring might help in that aspect, iirc. It'll still be vulnerable to attacks from below and the sides, BD145 should work nicely with it.
I'm getting the feeling that unless it's super-light, this will actually give us another option for defence, or at least be great for stamina, if it isn't heavy. Kinda like a less-overpowered basalt Tongue_out
http://ameblo.jp/njct/image-10890898323-...69129.html
(thanks kai-v for posting this)

The metal wheel isn't completely round. If you look carefully at the metal wheel, you will see an indent on the sides. It's kinda hard to explain but this picture should help.

Well this isn't entirely accurate and the drawing sucks. The two indents aren't going to be big but i just did it just to show you. The two indents are still round but inside a bit.

Looking forward to this beyblades release.
Yeah, I saw that, but they're really tiny. If it were a plastic gen AR, it'd be said that "it has a very shallow indentation on two sides, aiding spin steal". It's still really round, though, I doubt they'd make much difference.
(May. 15, 2011  10:51 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: RS completely contradicts BBS's statement. Tips that are easy to KO are usually too smooth, or have really less traction. EWD, as you know is one such example. I may be wrong, but usually Eternal tips have low traction.
I was really, in this case, pointing fingers at 'E' tips. Actually I mentioned that.

If I was general, yes, RS contradicted my theory. And dude, you just said the same thing I said. I bolded what you said.
I'm liking the new metal wheel idea, looks more like a weight-disk and the PC frame and Clear wheel the attack ring Tongue_out Nostalgia

Still, this could work out well for defense/ stamina combos. However, with regards to the EDS, I'd be stunned if it was better than DS already, as that is quite bad and this doesn't look like a great gimmick Confused
So the 4D Wheel can Spin Freely. will it provide Right Spin stealing witch can beat Left Spin?
(May. 15, 2011  4:29 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: will it provide Right Spin stealing witch can beat Left Spin?

lol. what kind of question is that? first of all, right spin doesn't necessarily steal from left... it equalizes. second of all, since it has no blades to catch the recoil from the left spin, there would be less chances of equalization.
(May. 14, 2011  8:38 PM)toatanu Wrote: As soon as I saw that thing about the free-spinning thingy, I thought Scythe Kronos ED145EWD. All free spinning parts wherever possible.

Anyway back on topic, I like the way that looks. However, I'm just waiting for a bey based on the Cygnus or Orion constellations, maybe even Bootes. It seems that other than Beat Lynx, there have been no new constellations in 4D, and I'm afraid that the amount of constellation Beys will go striaght down. Not what I want. However, Kronos is awesome as far as non-constellation mythological stuff goes.
I AGREE Hunt Orion or Psychic Cygnus would be nice to have but i think that they are going to get rid of constellations and greek mythology and replace it with egyptian myths (eg Mercury Anubis)

OR this could be a completely new aproach to greek mythology in beyblades. With the new Perseus, Hercules and even Scythe Kronos could be a brand new era of greek gods/titans.

Anyway Scythe Kronos looks good. It will be intresing to see the free spinning part. It is really another posibility for the 4D system
(May. 15, 2011  8:06 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: OR this could be a completely new aproach to greek mythology in beyblades. With the new Perseus, Hercules and even Scythe Kronos could be a brand new era of greek gods/titans.

They aren't directly based off of mythology! Perseus and Hercules have constellations, and Scythe Kronos is based off of the planet Saturn.
If this can spin left (Which it probable can't), it could spawn a new generation of Zombies.
(May. 17, 2011  7:41 PM)Raijin Wrote: If this can spin left (Which it probable can't), it could spawn a new generation of Zombies.

We are still missing a good free spinning bottom. If, by some incredibly unlikely miracle, EDS works well then Scythe Kronos BD145EDS would be a good choice. What we really need is a 4D bearing core, but it's looking very unlikely. If they ever released a rubber EDS or rubber EWD with bearings in them then we'd have a decent chance at making zombies with the track and bottom system.
I really want to see the ADs/Commercials for Scythe Kronos and Varii Ares - I missed the L-Drago Destroy one ):
I just wanna put that out there so someone might upload/post the commercials for Scythe Kronos and Varii Ares (or at least pictures of em) when they do come out on TvTokyo and JapanTV
(May. 17, 2011  11:28 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: I really want to see the ADs/Commercials for Scythe Kronos and Varii Ares - I missed the L-Drago Destroy one ):
I just wanna put that out there so someone might upload/post the commercials for Scythe Kronos and Varii Ares (or at least pictures of em) when they do come out on TvTokyo and JapanTV

OK, I will do my best.
Wow, I'm really curious as to how this will look like now. I really hope the free spinning wheel part is really good.
this free spinning part (the PC frame), when the metal wheel makes contact with another, wouldn't that stop the PC frame from moving, meaning that it will cause the beyblade to lose alot of spin on impact. Anyway, just speculating from the picutres
I can't see how a FREE spinning part would make much of an impact on spin velocity...
but it's like Eternal Defense all over again, anyway, I was just speculating. Uncertain
The pc frame, if it were truly "free spinning, shouldn't be moving at all, as it shouldn't be connectec to the rest of the beyblade, therefore the rotational force from launch should have no effect on it. Therefore, any effect on it's movemeny by opposing beys should be negligible. Of course, in reality there is some friction, so it does move slightly and a change in that movement will have a very small effect on the rest of the bey, but far less energy is transferred to the rest of the bey than if the bey were all fixed together.
It's hard to explain, but seeing it (or any plastic gen bey with a free spinning sub ar), would demonstrate it easily.

Also, remember that the pc frame has relatively low mass, so if it did get sped up to the rotational velocity of the rest of the bey it would require very little energy.
(May. 18, 2011  8:53 AM)ASH - SAS Wrote: but it's like Eternal Defense all over again

The difference between the two is, there is less risk of this free spinning part being hit directly. Unlike ED, which can come into contact with the stadium floor if launched wrong.