[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

(May. 15, 2011  10:34 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Kai-V, the images on the first post appears to be broken. Is it just me or is it broken on your computer as well?

It seems the blogger deleted the pictures. That might be why he stopped uploading CoroCoro scans altogether ... Because people in this community end up using his images without any credit to him, nor with his permission, and no watermark either. Japanese really hate this sort of hypocrisy. Obviously I do not link you all to these exclusive pictures just so hypocrites can copy the images themselves and never link back to anything else, on their own egoist website.
Well, do you like this bland Bey Ta 2 Go version, or the weird silver/black coloring of the original BB-108 ?

I hate all the versions (though the bey ta 2go one is the worst).. Gonna get me some black spraypaint. Then I'll paint on the details using a fine brush, methinks. Ehhhh.
I'm so awesome, i'm just gonna spray paint my L Drago gold and sharpie the flames black, and pass it off for a gold armor version.
you'll be missing the gold metal face and the track+bottem
I don't like the design on the metal face and I already own the track and bottom.
Why even they release DF145 with the armour ver.?
It's outclass and yeah why don't it go with AD145
the new gold MF looks beautiful to me

EDIT: Sorry misreading. However i might get this because of the bey. I have DF105 witch is neglible in effect
It's not DF1[4]5 it's DF1[0]5. DF105 , while outclassed, is a rare part, as far as I can recall only released in the MLD Reshuffle, like LRF. It was also the part meant to go with LRF in that set (matching colours, suggested in example combo's guides on the box).
Update on L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.:

I searched, and didn't see such a clear breakdown of L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Version's parts: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108911...68187.html Looks cool 'eh ?

Here's a clear view of the face design: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108911...68188.html A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
(May. 24, 2011  8:13 AM)Electric Wrote: Update on L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.:

I searched, and didn't see such a clear breakdown of L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Version's parts: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108911...68187.html Looks cool 'eh ?

Here's a clear view of the face design: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108911...68188.html A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Then you missed OkinawamTS' clear, big scans from that same CoroCoro issue which were already posted and linked to in this thread ...
MF L Drago Destroy DF105LRF is seemingly out already :

http://beybeyget.seesaa.net/article/207706470.html

The underside is just too cool.
What a great looking bey. Is it out for the pre-order, or is that owner special?
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:09 PM)Uwik Wrote: What a great looking bey. Is it out for the pre-order, or is that owner special?

It was available for pre-order in last month's CoroCoro issue ... It seems that now it has started being shipped to people who ordered it.
I have to Say that that thing looks smexy I mean AWESOME BEY I wish I preordered Tongue_out
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:19 PM)PieFlavoredPie Wrote: I have to Say that that thing looks smexy I mean AWESOME BEY I wish I preordered Tongue_out

You could only pre-order it if you lived in Japan and had bought a CoroCoro, or if you did it through a Japanese middleman ...
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:09 PM)Uwik Wrote: What a great looking bey. Is it out for the pre-order, or is that owner special?

It was available for pre-order in last month's CoroCoro issue ... It seems that now it has started being shipped to people who ordered it.

Wow! That bey is just amazing! So Kai-V, will it ever be available again? I mean, would it be out in stores or on ebay, amazon, etc. Or, was the CoroCoro Pre-order thingy the only chance to own that bey?
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! That bey is just amazing! So Kai-V, will it ever be available again? I mean, would it be out in stores or on ebay, amazon, etc. Or, was the CoroCoro Pre-order thingy the only chance to own that bey?

Yes, it was the only chance, but it will of course be put on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, and it might get on eBay eventually. This is just like Divine Chimera, so you can figure out where MF L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. will be available if you compare to where Divine Chimera could be bought. Even dimsum2u had it.
Well I ordered a LDD and it comes at the earliest tommorow.
Should I of gotten BBP or LLD?
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:37 PM)PieFlavoredPie Wrote: Well I ordered a LDD and it comes at the earliest tommorow.
Should I of gotten BBP or LLD?

This obviously does not belong here. Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:51 PM)uniboost Wrote: Hmm gud but its looking very ugly

Are you kidding? It's beautiful ~
And also, considering we were just discussing how it's been released, the post is completely stupid.

Kai-V: WOAH. I thought the PC Frame was going to be the inverse of that? It looks AMAZING. Still not loving the gold, but yeah.
Gotta love the engraved metal face...
Everything else could be replicated to some extent (through dying or spray painting) EXCEPT the face
the track with the bottom really looks nice..but the metal wheel in gold look sucks..its really looks beter in silver.XD