[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

hope it is a good attack type.
(May. 03, 2011  10:38 PM)phoniex Wrote: hope it is a good attack type.

It hasn't been tested. We don't know yet. That why you said it for, right? But did you not realize it's called spamming, which is why the saying "beware the mods" popped up..

So don't spam.
Now that I think about it, why is it that no one is testing The wheel?
how come no ones tested this yet?
(May. 04, 2011  3:01 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: how come no ones tested this yet?

No time, etc. The same reasons anybody could not do anything, if you just think about it before you post ...
I found out why I havent recieved my birthday present L Drago Destroy FConfused yet... I pre ordered it with EMS and it came about a week ago but Canada Customs is holding it back for some reason!?! I probably wont be recieving it from them for a while... but I wont let that ruin the fact that im 15!

Im quite excited to see how the FConfused tip will react to my brother's FGrin bottom
I pre ordered my LDD with Toywiz and haven't gotten it yet.
(May. 05, 2011  9:25 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I pre ordered my LDD with Toywiz and haven't gotten it yet.

http://www.toywiz.com/ourpreorpol.html

Quote:The month listed as the shipping month is the most current information we have. Please note that if we are in the month of July, and the item is marked Pre-Order ships July, this means that the item has still not arrived (but should be very soon). The minute it comes in, we mark the item as New!.

You could have saved yourself time and just ordered from the trusted WBO sellers; i.e. AkirasDaddy, BeybladeJapan, Dimsum2u, etc. Especially knowing that after they do receive the items to their warehouse they'll have to post it again anyway, slowing down the process even more.
(May. 06, 2011  1:47 AM)samsammy6666 Wrote: i want it SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad

Then get it and stop complaining and SPAMming.
L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. does not come with F:S, but with DF105LRF, which are clear black. The PC and PVC Frame is red and clear black.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Okinawam...#pid646236
Oh, I want that sooooo bad... Shame I don't have the money to buy it though... Thanks for the info, Kai-V! Better start saving up now.
That looks sick! Is that a gold MF or... I want it! Good way to get LRF.
(May. 13, 2011  10:14 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Is that a gold MF or

Yes... It has been confirmed/known for a while now.
(May. 13, 2011  9:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. does not come with FConfused, but with DF105LRF, which are clear black. The PC and PVC Frame is red and clear black.

It's so beautiful ... I'll buy one and never ever use it.
(May. 14, 2011  5:04 AM)Hero Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  9:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. does not come with FConfused, but with DF105LRF, which are clear black. The PC and PVC Frame is red and clear black.

It's so beautiful ... I'll buy one and never ever use it.

haha mannnnnn i feel you.

i wonder if that metal face is the same weight as a reg mf or if it's as heavy as the custom mf.

i don't know if IKMV has posted a picture, but he painted his L drago destroy. it looks nice.
(May. 14, 2011  5:06 AM)Otsu Wrote: haha mannnnnn i feel you.

i wonder if that metal face is the same weight as a reg mf or if it's as heavy as the custom mf.

i don't know if IKMV has posted a picture, but he painted his L drago destroy. it looks nice.

Hey, Otsu if you get this please do weigh the MF like you usually do on your unboxings. I think the extra engraving would make it slightly lighter though.
Wow, So pretty. Look at the face...DJ - Shock!

And this is great because of LRF, as most people would not like to use the rest of that Beyblade.
Like I said, this is far too awesome. There's something oddly carp about it though, for the following reasons.

1. Gold MF? Does the same thing T_T
2. Gold L Drago Wheel. WHo cares, paint your regular
3. DF105LRF? Buy BB-98 for $60 cheaper from DImsum2u Tongue_out

Either way, I' still glad I purchased one for multiples of both LRF and LDD. Plus the face is pretteh. Good choice, IMO.
(May. 15, 2011  1:21 PM)Mushy Wrote: 1. Gold MF? Does the same thing T_T

Clearly your not a collector. Otherwise you'd keep your mind open, and realise that its also engraved with the special L-Drago symbol, meaning that it'll be worth more one day because it's a legit/limited part; same goes with the beyblade as a whole.

In fact the reason why they most likely release these special recolours, etc. are mainly for the collectors; otherwise you could just get the normal version and buy spare parts for cheaper usage.
*not a serious collector. I aim to collect every part (not too far off, actually), I wouldn't buy what is essentially a kids toy unless I intended to use it or thought it was amazingly cool (Eclipse Sol Blaze, for example. Though I sue all but the MW).
The limited Metal Face is super cool, but I really wish LRF wasn't always so limited/expensive Uncertain Just have to keep my hopes up for RBV8, I guess Tongue_out

Also, did we have prior info on the carved MF, or did another limited bey also come with a carved MF? Because I swear I'd read about it before.
(May. 15, 2011  2:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: *not a serious collector. I aim to collect every part (not too far off, actually), I wouldn't buy what is essentially a kids toy unless I intended to use it or thought it was amazingly cool (Eclipse Sol Blaze, for example. Though I sue all but the MW).
The limited Metal Face is super cool, but I really wish LRF wasn't always so limited/expensive Uncertain Just have to keep my hopes up for RBV8, I guess Tongue_out

Also, did we have prior info on the carved MF, or did another limited bey also come with a carved MF? Because I swear I'd read about it before.

Sol Blaze had one, no ?
H-uh, wow, what a coincidence, no wonder that came to mind. Thanks. Smile
Did we ever check the weight of that to see if it was any different to a normal MF?
It says that it is slightly heavier than normal ones in post Vari Ares.
Kai-V, the images on the first post appears to be broken. Is it just me or is it broken on your computer as well?