[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

Meh, if it looks bad, I'll break out the spray paint. Still a super-cool looking wheel IMO.
It WOULD look better red and black, and I don't know what they're doing with this whole "metallic blue looks GREAT" thing, but eh.

I also still think TT should have made the LDrago CW's and MW's all interchangeable... But eh, a guy can dream.

Also, only just re-discovered that the wheel on the underside is plastic and rubber? At first, I was like, AWW, not all metal, then I remembered how well it works for Hell with BD145. Using MF Hell kerbecs BD145MF, against LTSC's and MFH Libra 85D, the plastic forces them into the floor, while preventing recoil for hell. It's quite a nice advantage, as it means you can use 145 height and still beat low blades, without using CH120. It also means low attackers have a harder time.

I should get around to pre-ordering this already.
Personally I like this one the best from the pictures so far. Maybe just the color scheme though. Looks very promising.
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:37 PM)♥ Wrote: there are many beys with metal on top already

see: metal system

not exactly, pre-HWS does not count in this, based on the fact that there are NOT any plastic or clear wheels attached to them, and as for ALL HWS beys.... well the only one that could have came close, is maybe Hell Kerbeces...
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:00 PM)Kei Wrote: And the L Drago series continues to get uglier, and uglier.

hate to be a gerk, but that is solely personal opinon, maybe it will grom on you, like it did me, I honestly HATED LIGHTING L'DRAGO's colors at one time, and now it's my favorite. only time will tell, and THANK YOU MsKAI-V you are the BEST, you go GURL!!! thanks you all of your hard work and commitment.
Thank you Kai-V, The L drago series is certainly my most favorite.
Kei- I object that, it should be-
The L drago series continues to get prettier, and prettier.
I personally feel that- L drago becomes prettier and becomes LLD, it gets more beautiful as MLD, and finally there is a new one, LDD! MLD and LDD are equal on grounds of looks. That's what I feel, one is white, other is black.
Thanks Kai-V.

I am still not used to the current 4D bottom design tbh; hopefully later on they'll innovate new designs to it, currently the ones releasing seem to be just... fat. With any luck, as a whole this beyblade will look good and not just it's top that looks good.
this is awesome. when i saw a pic of the plastic wheel it looked like you could take of the rubber and change them for maybe a mode change? i found it on a wiki of it... my parents might let me buy this and i will be really happy if they do. so my point is rubber on plastic wheel might be a mode change and the metal wheel could also provide a mode change. and BTW F : S may stand for Final Strike.
No, the way the rubber is placed on and 'inside' the plastic to form the Clear Wheel is too awkward, I really doubt you could just move it. However, I do hope that we do not just have the same mode change as Lightning L Drago and Meteo L Drago, where you just rotate the wheels slightly.
ikr it gets annoying trying to figure out wich is better but its still fun to expirament and if this is true it will be even funner Grin TT really made this the ultimate bey because as stated earlier the plastic will cause recoil to the opposing bey and the metal on top will smash taller opponents while the rubber in the middle protects from the same height for spin steal and shock absorbtion.
(Apr. 09, 2011  1:59 AM)BigBangLDrago Wrote: ikr it gets annoying trying to figure out wich is better but its still fun to expirament and if this is true it will be even funner Grin TT really made this the ultimate bey because as stated earlier the plastic will cause recoil to the opposing bey and the metal on top will smash taller opponents while the rubber in the middle protects from the same height for spin steal and shock absorbtion.

The plastic will absorb hits...
I know u guyz know that 80% of the bey is metal, but just stating the fact that the metal wheel is 100% metal (obvious) and the rest is 60% metal.

Also, this bey could still have potential becuz its left spin, which is easier to take out beys at 230 height and rubber bottoms..
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:12 AM)TylerPT Wrote: I know u guyz know that 80% of the bey is metal, but just stating the fact that the metal wheel is 100% metal (obvious) and the rest is 60% metal.

What ? What "rest" is sixty-percent metal ?
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:12 AM)TylerPT Wrote: I know u guyz know that 80% of the bey is metal, but just stating the fact that the metal wheel is 100% metal (obvious) and the rest is 60% metal.

Also, this bey could still have potential becuz its left spin, which is easier to take out beys at 230 height and rubber bottoms..

Wasn't L-Drago, Lightning L-Drago and Meteo L-Drago also left spin?

Edit: Kai-V I believe he meant that the Clear Wheel (is there a different name?) will have 60% Metal in it, since Destroy (or is it L-Drago?) will obviously have 100% metal. You average 100 and 60, you get 80%.
It's pretty straight-forward.
Think of L Drago Destroy as one part. The Rubber Disc (the plastic part) is taking up 20% while the Metal section is taking up 80% of it.
Honestly I don't think it will be a good design.
It seems less effective when the Metal wheel is smoothed and put it ON the clear wheel.......?
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:39 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Only Mods can Delete Post's. If you accidently Post or Want your Post to be DeletedJustEdit it to say "Mods Please delete this"

thank you <-- off topic
anyway THIS BEY LOOKS EPIC , its more blue than i thought
man i really hope its 4d bottom is better than BBP's one , and i hope its metal wheel/plastic wheel has potenial due to the 4D series isnt looking so great so far
anyway hope to see F:S pics soon
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:01 PM)X1 Wrote: The F : S has also got metal, and most likely, it is a gimmick bottom like CS.

And what information did you base this off of?

I hope that by changing modes, the rubber can be exposed and hidden, to control when you want it to actually steal spin or not.
If the F:S Tip was metal, then I can assure it'd be more than 80% metal. Plus, they've already made the MF Tip recently, and the MS was made some time ago. So I don't think it'd be good for marketing either.

But, it could happen. Though, I'm sure that metal won't have the best Spin-Steal effect either. Seeing there's more weight.
This Bey looks awesome, hopefully it's good in someway, since L-Drago's were always my fav series of MFB.
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:34 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If the FConfused Tip was metal, then I can assure it'd be more than 80% metal. Plus, they've already made the MF Tip recently, and the MS was made some time ago. So I don't think it'd be good for marketing either.

But, it could happen. Though, I'm sure that metal won't have the best Spin-Steal effect either. Seeing there's more weight.

Considering the 80% is for the whole bey then that would be included since it does have some plastic... uh why would metal not have the best spin steal? Have you got any reasons why or are you just making up total carp? I mean yes weight is kinda counter productive but it depends largely on where the weight is. If it's in a good place it could help rather than hinder.
Has a very wierd name but i bet will beat anyone it goes against!
L Drago Destroy actually makes sense, except if you were gonna command L Drago Destroy to destroy something with your voice, which would sound like "L Drago Destroy destroy Big Bang Pegasis!"
(Apr. 09, 2011  1:59 AM)BigBangLDrago Wrote: ikr it gets annoying trying to figure out wich is better but its still fun to expirament and if this is true it will be even funner Grin TT really made this the ultimate bey because as stated earlier the plastic will cause recoil to the opposing bey and the metal on top will smash taller opponents while the rubber in the middle protects from the same height for spin steal and shock absorbtion.

this is good because the plastic can absorb the hits! Eee
Eee
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:06 AM)Melancholy Wrote: One last piece of speculation before I resume my probation.

I will believe the "3 Part Wheel" because The red on Big Bang could be a shock absorber in order to reduce the extreme recoil in metal wheels so different types of attack can be executed and defense can be better with other wheels having rubber.

Last time I checked, MFB had pretty much no competitive upper attack combos, thus meaning that with red rubber on Big Bang , this, like said above would reduce the massive recoil with metal on metal contact, thus allowing upper.

Metal on Metal would result in a huge collision, resulting in a knockout (Attack vs Attack or Attack vs Defense) of one or both beys, or if one bey is not knocked out, the other bey would spin for about 5 - 15 seconds depending on the hit or attack power.

So upper attack in MFB is clearly just smash attack with the bey being lower than the other resulting in extreme destabilization. The slants might not even be effective, at least majority of the time. However, there might be one issue.

How would they be able to include or fit rubber on every Metal Wheel? Is it just Big Bang Pegasus? On the small picture of L Drago Destroy, there is no sign rubber from what I've seen. However, like stated in a couple of comments above...

The clear wheels will have metal compounds, which will generally increase weight and maybe even reduce the recoil. Then again, this might mean Metal Wheels won't have 3 parts.... Ah, who knows what will happen. We'll have to wait.

By the way, thanks for the info Kai V Wink

this is very important to now if these are facts or not. But it is intresting!Eee

anyways thanks for the info Kai-V and very intresting idea Melancholy
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:34 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If the FConfused Tip was metal, then I can assure it'd be more than 80% metal.
The 80% metal business only applies to L Drago Destroy (the Wheel), not the whole Bey...
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:10 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:34 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If the F:S Tip was metal, then I can assure it'd be more than 80% metal.
The 80% metal business only applies to L Drago Destroy (the Wheel), not the whole Bey...
Ok, I thought it was the whole Bey, but still.

Looking trough the picture you can see he Spin Track, looks a bit similar to F:D.
Metal seems too heavy to work as a great spin stealer, but there's no testings of it so I have no proof. But X1's prediction was just a wild guess...