[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

i have a bad feeling about it's shape, it has the damage of the dark wheel. i do like the whieght thought so that fixes that problem of it being carp.
As for the stamina Uncertain
i just looked at it a bit more. oooo a clock based bey. maby, on the show, the power to slow time.
ah and I was saving up for byix I have too choose one...
Regards to AkirasDaddy for translating the third image,

"Over 50g Not flipped out because its very heavy, its strongest defense type bey."
This certainly seems to be another interesting addition to the game and could mean that defensive style combinations could become far more intertesting. I also rather like the colour scheme along with the design of the clockface on the clear wheel.

Certainly a release i shall look forward to seeing results for
Kudos to AkirasDaddy indeed Wink I was just wondering 'flipped out'? Im to too sure about that.Uncertain all these new releases
(Dec. 13, 2010  8:30 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i have a bad feeling about it's shape, it has the damage of the dark wheel. i do like the whieght thought so that fixes that problem of it being carp.

It barely looks anything like dark.... The only similarities are that both wheels are round.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It barely looks anything like dark.... The only similarities are that both wheels are round.
And even then, Dark has protrusions that 'break' the roundness. Basalt barely does.
I think Basalt is going to be COMPLETELY different from Dark.

Dark isn't heavy and is split into clunky blades, but Basalt is 1 blade, and is way heavier.
Basalt Hologium looks awesome! I just can't believe it is the new "forbidden bey".
I could see some temporal anomaly creating ability attributed to its mass, though that is totally impossible. But hey, its a show about spinning tops.
Man, Japan is sooo much better (but more crowded!) than America, I wish I lived there and actually met somebody.

I would be suprised if Hasbro releases this. Best Beyblade and character I have ever seen.
(Dec. 13, 2010  5:23 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Man, Japan is sooo much better (but more crowded!) than America, I wish I lived there and actually met somebody.

I would be suprised if Hasbro releases this. Best Beyblade and character I have ever seen.

Why would you be surprised if they released it? Give it like a year and a half it'll be out here. I'm pretty sure forbidden beys play a big role in the anime.
like kai-v said it might be forbidden because of its weight

Basalt Hologium=50 grams
takara weight limit= 47 grams
Im not sure,yes Vulcan destroys everything in its path but i don't know....i hope that something is going released to beat this(by that i mean better than Vulcan Gasp). To me,Vulcan doesn't seem enough.The pics of don't work for me either.I just get to Chinese people digging and sweating a lot. I never knew why LL Drago was a forbidden bey though(off-topic) Uncertain Thanks Jaems Smile and Kei for opening this.And AD for translating.And Kai-V for starting topic.
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:07 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Im not sure,yes Vulcan destroys everything in its path but i don't know....i hope that something is going released to beat this(by that i mean better than Vulcan Gasp). To me,Vulcan doesn't seem enough.The pics of don't work for me either.I just get to Chinese people digging and sweating a lot. I never knew why LL Drago was a forbidden bey though(off-topic) Uncertain Thanks Jaems Smile and Kei for opening this.And AD for translating.And Kai-V for starting topic.

The site's undergoing maintenance, but I'm amazed by the stereotype.
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:07 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Im not sure,yes Vulcan destroys everything in its path but i don't know....i hope that something is going released to beat this(by that i mean better than Vulcan Gasp). To me,Vulcan doesn't seem enough.The pics of don't work for me either.I just get to Chinese people digging and sweating a lot. I never knew why LL Drago was a forbidden bey though(off-topic) Uncertain Thanks Jaems Smile and Kei for opening this.And AD for translating.And Kai-V for starting topic.

Same here with the sweating construction workers...

I haven't seen pictures, but do ya think this'll be better than Earth?
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:17 PM)Spaz76 Wrote:

Same here with the sweating construction workers...

I haven't seen pictures, but do ya think this'll be better than Earth?

It's hard to tell from the pictures, but for defense combos; my guess is yes simply because of the immense weight and round shape.
MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS... Immovable bey?

I have a feeling this will break the metagame even more than Libra did...
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:30 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: aint basalt that thing you put in your bath or something! oh well looks like a good buy

I think that's called Bath Salt
The Face looks similar to Byxis... And it's funny how both beys have something to do with rotating, like a compass or a clock.

Anyway, if this is really the Best Defence type, it should be interesting. Andrew
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:46 PM)Nuno Wrote: MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS... Immovable bey?

I have a feeling this will break the metagame even more than Libra did...

Libra only broke the metagame when no good attack wheels had been released\discovered. Honestly I don't Libra would tip the metagame NEARLY as much today, not with powerful wheels like Vulcan, Lightning, and Ray.
I can't say that is doesn't look cool. Which it does, haha.
But it looks like another dark, if you know what I mean.
Not enough protrusions.
Basalt is a type of rock that makes up most of the Earth's oceanic crust. It's also an igneous type of rock. An interesting name choice.....