[Product]  BB-101 Grip Support

Has anyone bought all the accessories and put them on a grip? I bet it would be SO ackward. More chains than a Rapper.
I have, it's rather heavy but you get used to it.
So Kai-V the only known available colour for this extension is Red?
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:47 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: So Kai-V the only known available colour for this extension is Red?
Exactly.
And there's no point me waiting for another Ebay/WBO seller to put up a Grip Support in black and just go for the Reds available?
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:00 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: And there's no point me waiting for another Ebay/WBO seller to put up a Grip Support in black and just go for the Reds available?
Yes. Just dye or paint it if you really want one in black.
Well I guess the only point is to wait for a more honourable seller to release this item like DimSum or AkirasDaddy seeing as the only Ebay pre-order seller is selling it for 5 times the RRP.
Jokes on Takara, this will go perfectly with my Hasbro Launcher Grip.
it looks like a longer grip rubber...
maybe this can be used to persons who has big hands...
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:37 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: It's on ebay now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-TOMY-Metal-Fi...3cb373f450

Wow, already? I thought this was suposed to be released on the 28th.
I'm really tempted to buy one.
And I'm not surprised at all that everything is getting leaked before Christmas.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:56 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:37 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: It's on ebay now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-TOMY-Metal-Fi...3cb373f450

Wow, already? I thought this was suposed to be released on the 28th.

It does say it's a pre-order though.
To me this seems like the most useless thing ever. And I have big hands. Never had any trouble with a launcher grip.
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: To me this seems like the most useless thing ever. And I have big hands. Never had any trouble with a launcher grip.

I think it will be useful for the 3 Segment Launcher grip, as I have trouble holding that comfortably as the pointcard holder gets in the way.
Yeah but you can position it out of the way so how can it trouble you?
Even when I move the card holder as far up as it will go it's still in the way.
Weird. It's always been fine for me.
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: To me this seems like the most useless thing ever. And I have big hands. Never had any trouble with a launcher grip.

I really doubt you have big hands if you find an accessory designed for 8 year olds an alright size.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

I really doubt you have big hands if you find an accessory designed for 8 year olds an alright size.

I'm 6'2" and have really large hands (for those who know music I can make an A Minor 2nd on a full size bass. That's five frets apart and on two strings. REALLY far.). The grip works fine for me, but I would like get this support just for added weight.
If I get any more extensions my launchers gonna get REALLY heavy!
With the Beylauncher LR, as much as you would like to fiddle with it, it still gets in the way somewhat.
yes!!!!! im so getting that! Launchergrip is to small Unhappy
www.youtube.com/#/profile?user=bb18libra&v=a8UaLi71Yj0&view=videos

Bb18libra strikes againp
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:37 AM)Ra Wrote: www.youtube.com/#/profile?user=bb18libra&v=a8UaLi71Yj0&view=videos

Bb18libra strikes againp

I think this is what youre looking for.
This will definitely do some good on my LDrago 3-Segment Launcher. >.<