[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

(Oct. 10, 2017  4:41 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: This is what happened when I got on ameblo.jp/egnat and put it into google translate:

"November 11 release of 1512 yen
Nightmare Longinus (37.5 g!) Featuring Destroy! !

Launched on November 11, 4968 yen
God remodeling set
① Tornado Wyvern 1 M. Sp
② Drain Fabril. 7S.Z

③ Deep chaos. 4 F. Br
④ Ark Bahamut. 2 B. At

If you buy more than 5000 yen at a toy store from November 11 ...
God layer campaign! !

Then,
Release on November 23 6458 yen (Narutimate Baludur with β.β)
5918 yen (without bay download version) of
3DS Beyblade Burst Featuring God! !
When you buy a game you get a hit rare bay? !

Final Evolution Spriggan"
Is Narutimate Baldur just Baldur or is a legendary BEYBLADE actually getting an evolution?
(Oct. 10, 2017  8:46 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  4:41 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: This is what happened when I got on ameblo.jp/egnat and put it into google translate:

"November 11 release of 1512 yen
Nightmare Longinus (37.5 g!) Featuring Destroy! !

Launched on November 11, 4968 yen
God remodeling set
① Tornado Wyvern 1 M. Sp
② Drain Fabril. 7S.Z

③ Deep chaos. 4 F. Br
④ Ark Bahamut. 2 B. At

If you buy more than 5000 yen at a toy store from November 11 ...
God layer campaign! !

Then,
Release on November 23 6458 yen (Narutimate Baludur with β.β)
5918 yen (without bay download version) of
3DS Beyblade Burst Featuring God! !
When you buy a game you get a hit rare bay? !

Final Evolution Spriggan"
Is Narutimate Baldur just Baldur or is a legendary BEYBLADE actually getting an evolution?
It is just Baldur but is a special version that would be released with the 3DS game.
Omg yess, this is definitely a must-have. This is like the Synchrome sets for Burst
just as i thought,both flow and atomic would be coming back in this set-it was just a prediction based off of rb3 and the speed custom set which featured yielding's return, but after seeing this its possible there could be a potential pattern
Speed custom set is the one with yielding Smile not heavy
I really want to see the recolours, I'm imagining a purple dF with blue rubber and a greyish tW
(Oct. 11, 2017  3:29 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Speed custom set is the one with yielding Smile not heavy
oh sorry about that. Thanks for telling me
A big image of Deep Chaos! It is quite similar to the old Chaos. And the blader Clio Delon seems a sort of demon.
[Image: ch14.png]
There would be a red dF (black rubber) with green Metal God Chip and green Star frame, and a yellow tW with blue Metal God Chip with blue Meteo frame. The At on aB is black.
There is a picture here but IDK how to insert it with my phone Unhappy
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:10 PM)Contacter Wrote: A big image of Deep Chaos! It is quite similar to the old Chaos. And the blader Clio Delon seems a sort of demon.
[Image: ch14.png]

Clio Delon acts like a vampire, this is emphasized in his launch. and most of things in chaos matches the vampire motif except for the avatar. The two walls are slightly off set to cause the forward edges to have a fang plus the crescent moon design. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu07Go8pMH8 (an AMV that I found involving dC. It has an interesting gimmic.)

Fun fact the episode it is first found in is called The Vampire! Deep Chaos!!
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:26 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: There would be a red dF (black rubber)

i need this set now
November is like an early Chrismas for us!
Thank you for the information, Marutti!

I'm pretty excited for this set, and it's amazing to see all the good parts in here such as Drain Fafnir, 7, 4, Meteor and Atomic and also harder to obtain parts like Tornado Wyvern and Zephyr. The inclusion of metal God chips (in different colours!!!) is definitely welcomed. I'm excited to see how Arc Bahamut and Deep Chaos perform. Even though this is a bit of a pricey set, I think I'll have to get this one.
That red dF looks sick. Btw did it show the official naming of MGCs?
Does anyone know the colors of the performance tips?
I just saw pics and I love the red and black dF but tW not so much
Sorry from getting off the topic but wow, Free looked so creepy in the manga.
So arc bahamuts god ability is that It can absorb impacts?
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:33 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: So arc bahamuts god ability is that It can absorb impacts?

Ark Bahamut ability is same as tW
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:56 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:33 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: So arc bahamuts god ability is that It can absorb impacts?

How do you know
(Oct. 12, 2017  12:23 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:56 PM)marutti Wrote: Ark Bahamut ability is same as tW
How do you know

Corocoro
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:56 PM)marutti Wrote:

But its description here is a little different...
As aB being hit by opponent, its wing will spin and transform to a tougher mode. I think this is a little different with tW.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fkf79etw3xj205q04775g.jpg]
(Oct. 12, 2017  2:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:56 PM)marutti Wrote: Ark Bahamut ability is same as tW

But its description here is a little different...
As aB being hit by opponent, its wing will spin and transform to a tougher mode. I think this is a little different with tW.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fkf79etw3xj205q04775g.jpg]

so its like it changes mode when the free spinning layer is hitted by an oponent