[Product]  B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw

(Oct. 20, 2017  6:05 AM)Mandy© Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  2:02 PM)Contacter Wrote: New photos:
[Image: DMfRf7jVQAEsAHa?format=jpg][Image: DMerY1rV4AElqWV?format=jpg][Image: DMbCxvvV4AAkUFc?format=jpg][Image: DMf38viVoAEsWRC?format=jpg]

which Twitter posts are they from?

From Master Blader's twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_h
That Hunter driver and Vortex frame on Driger is just an amazing color, too bad the layer is yellow
someone needs to put that hunter on sieg xcalibur. it would look great
If they got one thing right with this booster it's definitely the colours.
Man that yellow driger is a thing of beauty. I think that this is going to be my prize bey of the collection instead of Shelter Regulus. Now only to find someone who would want to sell me one confirmed Tongue_out
Wow, Shelter Regulus is pretty heavy. I hope that the moving bits on the layer and adding a Metal Godchip will make it good for defense, but the bad teeth make me weary...
(Oct. 21, 2017  7:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Wow, Shelter Regulus is pretty heavy. I hope that the moving bits on the layer and adding a Metal Godchip will make it good for defense, but the bad teeth make me weary...

Not to mention the "paws" look like they have a nasty amount of recoil...
Why not try it as attack?
(Oct. 21, 2017  10:23 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Why not try it as attack?

Since the teeth are too horrible, the layer would be bursted easily on attack combos.
(Oct. 21, 2017  10:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  10:23 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Why not try it as attack?

Since the teeth are too horrible, the layer would be bursted easily on attack combos.

Right ik that, but you could try burst resistant parts to help it.
(Oct. 21, 2017  10:51 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  10:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Since the teeth are too horrible, the layer would be bursted easily on attack combos.

Right ik that, but you could try burst resistant parts to help it.

A friend of mine who had already got sR had tried different kinds of God Chips and Drivers, but it seems that there is no way to improve its burst resistance.
Alright! Quarter and Quake reprint!
*I'm the only one who cares xD
(Oct. 21, 2017  11:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  10:51 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Right ik that, but you could try burst resistant parts to help it.

A friend of mine who had already got sR had tried different kinds of God Chips and Drivers, but it seems that there is no way to improve its burst resistance.
why you dont try the infinite driver i heard from leo burst that it make the bey hard to burst
(Oct. 22, 2017  1:09 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  11:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A friend of mine who had already got sR had tried different kinds of God Chips and Drivers, but it seems that there is no way to improve its burst resistance.
why you dont try the infinite driver i heard from leo burst that it make the bey hard to burst

Can't be launched, so it's not legal for tournaments.
(Oct. 22, 2017  1:40 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  1:09 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: why you dont try the infinite driver i heard from leo burst that it make the bey hard to burst

Can't be launched, so it's not legal for tournaments.
yeah i know but in the the infinit stadium will be really cool

(Oct. 22, 2017  2:04 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  1:40 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Can't be launched, so it's not legal for tournaments.

but why you dont try the LR launcher since tabs are smallers
(Oct. 22, 2017  2:04 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  1:40 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Can't be launched, so it's not legal for tournaments.

(Oct. 22, 2017  2:04 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: yeah i know but in the the infinit stadium will be really cool

but why you dont try the LR launcher since tabs are smallers

First of all the Mugen Beystadium is won't be legal for tournaments and second of all, it's against the intended purpose to launch it and I think there would be some problems if you were going against its purpose
Does anyone know where I can buy confirmed beys in this pack? I want to pick up a Shelter regulus, dragoon, and alter chronos.
What is tower shaped like, is it mobile, is it plastic or rubber, is it's gimmick useful, etc.?
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:49 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What is tower shaped like, is it mobile, is it plastic or rubber, is it's gimmick useful, etc.?

Bulky like Reboot, moderately mobile because it's semiflat, plastic, No absolutely not the long, thin stem gets off balance if you look at it wrong