[Product]  B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw

(Sep. 28, 2017  8:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2017  7:44 PM)TL14 Wrote: I have a feeling that the white tabs can be moved to adjust the height.

My guess is auto change, sort of like Reboot. Like I bet in the show, he'd raise it up to avoid being hit and when it activates to go down, it slams the opposing beyblade and bursts it.

Hold up, don't tell me this going to be Beat Lynx and Johannes 2.0 because if it is.....
Oi! I like beat lynx and johannes!
Offical Introduction of Shelter Regulus. Smile

It is confirmed that the driver Tw will automatically change its height as the bey slows down. And it is much higher than other drivers when it is slow. However, unlike F: S, the tip itself wouldn't change.
And the sound when they assemble the sR gives me a feeling that the teeth of sR would be horrible... And perhaps sR would be very terrible since they only use kD.Q.Lp, which is a stupid combo, as its opponent in the test battle...
Shelter Regulus' gimmick is expanding. When it's at full speed Tower is at a normal height and sR's wings are extended. And when it slows down sR's wings retract and the tip of Tower extends making it switch from attack to defense mode. I really like this gimmick. Smile
sR is pretty awesome looking, I only just realized it doesn't have clear plastic on it. The god ability looks cool but it's essentially just sO with the width change, and a bit like gK in a sense. The frame colour looks nice and the driver is cool but I was expecting the tall to come first lol. Maybe Tw will be good with bJ. This is actually a really beautiful prize overall tho.
Calling it now, Maximum Garuda ??? Tower will be OP and Victory Valkyrie will be the only counter.
Shelter Regulus is probably my favorite Beyblade in terms of aesthetics since Phantom Orion. Really dig this one solely for its looks, haha.
(Oct. 15, 2017  6:50 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: What's the release date

Oct 21th
That's what I thought but people on YouTube where saying it's being released tomorrow
(Oct. 15, 2017  7:20 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: That's what I thought but people on YouTube where saying it's being released tomorrow

Are those information from Japanese youtubers? if so, it's likely an early release?
(Sep. 30, 2017  3:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Calling it now, Maximum Garuda ??? Tower will be OP and Victory Valkyrie will be the only counter.

well it could be if it isn't shadowed by bearing.

and things like (insert mG countering layers here)._.Tw would counter possibly.
Possibly but any counters that rely on movement won't work on Tower. I'm still expecting upper attack to be Garuda's weakness.
shelter regulus is just amazing, looking forward to it. Haha
Would tower be stationary or mobile?
(Oct. 18, 2017  10:18 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Would tower be stationary or mobile?

If the tip is anything to go by, it will be a medium motion driver.
Tower is really high but it's too bad that it only gets high when loses its energy and the tip is a kind of semi flat tip it would be better if was a survive kind tip
Ooh, that purple blade on kD is an amazing contrast to its whiteness and I'm loving the green and yellow accents on the blue Y2
Yeah, the Y2 looks better than I thought it would, they all are
overall [including parts individually i would say 50% of the parts in this set would be good-however, shelter regulus is really cool and it comes with both star and tower finally an easier way to get star and we get a really cool driver with it, i lastly also really love how the driver and layer work together to almost hange the bey entirely this is definitely a new thing and its quite impressive
(Oct. 19, 2017  2:02 PM)Contacter Wrote: New photos:
[Image: DMfRf7jVQAEsAHa?format=jpg][Image: DMerY1rV4AElqWV?format=jpg][Image: DMbCxvvV4AAkUFc?format=jpg][Image: DMf38viVoAEsWRC?format=jpg]

which Twitter posts are they from?