[Product]  B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw

To be released around the end of October.

UPDATE:

(Sep. 14, 2017  1:40 PM)azsas Wrote: All the closeups of Beys from B-95 Random Booster Vol.8:

[Image: 4904810896012.jpg]

I am saying this now The prize bey will hopefully be screw trident.
(Jul. 26, 2017  6:14 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am saying this now The prize bey will hopefully be screw trident.

do you really think they'll release trident in a random booster again? i hope not
(Jul. 26, 2017  9:42 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Well I mean it would be nice.

Tbh I think this is Ark Bahamut. Both Q2 and G2 were completely new for their time and this seems to be following the same trend. Screw Trident sounds like a January release I'm the vein of J2.
Ark Bahamut 5V Hunter is my guess do to Beast bahamut attacking nature
or a Driver that looks like hold
(Jul. 27, 2017  6:22 PM)Multiluke Wrote: Ark Bahamut 5V Hunter is my guess do to Beast bahamut attacking nature

Even if it was aB it would need a new part other than the layer
So maybe a core disk or driver since RBV7 had a new frame
(Jul. 27, 2017  6:30 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2017  6:22 PM)Multiluke Wrote: Ark Bahamut 5V Hunter is my guess do to Beast bahamut attacking nature

Even if it was aB it would need a new part other than the layer

In RBV7 the new part was the driver, Atomic. The frame originaly came with kries satan.
(Jul. 27, 2017  11:25 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2017  6:30 PM)Mage Wrote: Even if it was aB it would need a new part other than the layer

In RBV7 the new part was the driver, Atomic. The frame originaly came with kries satan.
U mean RBV6. RBV7 is mG
(Jul. 27, 2017  11:33 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2017  11:25 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: In RBV7 the new part was the driver, Atomic. The frame originaly came with kries satan.
U mean RBV6. RBV7 is mG

My bad
They might put a galaxy Zeus as he prize bey since it's only available to be bought with two other beyblades at the moment. Also hopefully all the beys will be a full god bey
(Aug. 04, 2017  6:24 PM)GodGaia Wrote: They might put a galaxy Zeus as he prize bey since it's only available to be bought with two other beyblades at the moment. Also hopefully all the beys will be a full god bey

If Galaxy Zeus was the prize Bey, then the triple booster would have a different Beyblade to fill in the gap. Also, don't get your hopes up for all the other Beys to have God Layers.
That might not happen till next year (a pack full of god beys). Since we still got L2 & Z2, Dragoon, Driger & Chaos. So we might see Drain Fafnir, maybe AK. I hope Legend Spriggan & KD & maybe GZ or GK are in RB9. Imagine if the balls on Z2 & the heads on L2 were recolored.
Don't forget about the other two spin emperors
Potetochannel has a image of a strange looking beyblade I think thats the rare prize of the RBV8.
I think we would get information about this release several days later in the corocoro issue. Smile
If Ark Bahamut was in this set, I know who I'm buying from (Stares at Leo Burst with star eyes). *u*
Prize Bey confirmed as Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw, releases October 21st 2017.
I heard Shelter Regulus was a balance type which is cool, but for the love of God! What is with Burst and no attack type prizes for random boosters? It's been eight RBVs and we have yet to get even one attack type prize, I'd love to see what attack type part would be made that's worth being in an RBV because normally RBVs get the more gimmicky parts. The beyblade looks cool though, not as cool as tW or especially mG but still nice. The gimmick seems like a wing gimmick again.

EDIT: The driver is interesting but it just reminds me of Reboot with a height change rather than tip switch. Also, is it just me or does the layer remind me of Gaia Dragoon V?
Since Tw has a height change gimmick, I suppose a name for it could be Tower? Looking at the tip though, I don't think it'll have the stability to be meta viable.

sR looks cool, though! I'll definitely be picking up a case of RBV8.
(Sep. 12, 2017  3:03 PM)Burst Wrote: [Image: o0516063314025930188.jpg?caw=800]

Thanks To Egnat For The Photo ! :- https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12310207487.html
Right below kinda confirms Nightmare Longinus, if this information is accurate.
It does, but Egnat has hidden images pertaining to Longinus, so I haven’t the slightest idea what product code or release date it has. It’s likely the November starter, but not confirming that on-site until we actually see said information, haha.