[Product]  B-93 & B-94 Digital Sword Launcher (Blue & Red)

New launchers to be released around mid-September, whereas Sieg Xcalibur will come out ar the beginning of September 2017.

UPDATE:

(Aug. 11, 2017  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: 4904810895992.jpg]
[Image: 4904810895992.jpg]

Doubles for the red version:

The description of the product is so literal hah:
1 - A powerful shot can be achieved;
2 - Shooting force measurement is available;
3 - Launching in right- and left-spin can be done.

So, it does not look like it has an integrated BeyLogger at all, in the sense that even though it will also measure launching power in hopefully a more accurate way than the BeyLogger, it will seemingly not connect you to the BeyCloud.
Hail TT!! This is going to be awesome.

Hope it won't be too bulky
I swear if this is a launcher that controls the bey i will

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So a recolor or a completely new version?
(Jul. 24, 2017  3:39 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: I swear if this is a launcher that controls the bey i will

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If it was a RC bey, then it would been called "RC/IR Sword Launcher" but it seems similer to digital power launche of MFB

(Jul. 24, 2017  3:42 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: So a recolor or a completely new version?

"Digital" lol. We already have red and blue too
If it's not a direct RPM reading, I'm not interested. None of this launch power out of a thousand nonsense please.
I hope it shows the launch power more accurately then the BeyLogger. Maybe with numbers instead of lights like in MFB.
Just a question but is the one from MFB that accurate or is it trash.
(Jul. 26, 2017  3:48 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Just a question but is the one from MFB that accurate or is it trash.

As far as I know, the Metal Fight Beyblade Digital Power Launchers did not show data that was particular accurate, but it was in fact one of the strongest launchers, apparently.
(Jul. 30, 2017  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2017  3:48 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Just a question but is the one from MFB that accurate or is it trash.

As far as I know, the Metal Fight Beyblade Digital Power Launchers did not show data that was particular accurate, but it was in fact one of the strongest launchers, apparently.

I can attest to this (at least with the hasbro version). The way they calculate the not-RPM forces the launcher to keep spinning after the winder comes out, but unlike the Hasbro launchers, the launcher is heavy and the prongs still have a stopper. It also helps that it works in both left and right spin.

If the Digital Sword Launchers perform similarly, then it could easily be the best launcher in the game. Although I can also see it being just a sword launcher with a built-in Beylogger...
Even I think the launchers might have unbuilt beyloggers.
That would be awesome if the digital sword launcher had its own beylogger plus bulit in and wireless to connect to the beyblade burst app.
These will cost 3240 yen each...
(Aug. 08, 2017  1:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These will cost 3240 yen each...

Oh sh*t...
I wouldn't buy it unless it can significantly increase my shoot power...
3240 yen for a launcher? Which'll probably just be a sword launcher with useless features added.. It already sounds like a major pass.
(Aug. 08, 2017  1:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These will cost 3240 yen each...

Oh shoot, anything that is electronic and from takara is usually pretty exspensive, but this is ridiculous.
So idk if anyone else noticed this in @[marutti]'s video, but I think the DSLs are going to work in both directions? In the manga, you can see two slots there. If this thing is as powerful as either the Sword Launcher or MFB Digital Launchers, I think it could be good?
[Image: pGqeU1s.png]
[Image: fan3ycX.png]
(Aug. 09, 2017  7:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So idk if anyone else noticed this in @[marutti]'s video, but I think the DSLs are going to work in both directions? In the manga, you can see two slots there. If this thing is as powerful as either the Sword Launcher or MFB Digital Launchers, I think it could be good?

Then his bey would be left and right spin.
(Aug. 10, 2017  1:48 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2017  7:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So idk if anyone else noticed this in @[marutti]'s video, but I think the DSLs are going to work in both directions? In the manga, you can see two slots there. If this thing is as powerful as either the Sword Launcher or MFB Digital Launchers, I think it could be good?

Then his bey would be left and right spin.
Not really. Gingka used the MFB equivalent of it, and he had a right spin Bey.
Is the blue one for Valkyrie? Will Vary use it?
(Aug. 10, 2017  12:55 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Is the blue one for Valkyrie? Will Vary use it?

No it's just that there's two being released one blue and the other one red
Huh, it seems that it probably is a dual spin launcher due to the second opening see in the post above
I'm just hoping they fixed the gear issue the first sword launcher had....(basically the gear can't keep up with the sword ripcord which ends up killing the teeth on the sword ripcord)