[Product]  B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set

Now first: I want this set. Second: Everyone has to vote for a Draciel F remake, haha. We could get a really cool authentic release this way, lol.

New video, gZ's Driver looks like it will be top tier.
(Jul. 15, 2017  4:08 AM)Alta Wrote:

Although it seems so wide that it'll scrape whenever it tips slightly
But of it's possible to launch it with ought scraping the free moving metal ball would definitely make it a toptier stamina Driver

Weight isn't top tier and this is basically the same thing. Also Blaze Ragnaruk's only real use is a counter to DF so of course GZ was gonna win.
(Jul. 15, 2017  8:13 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Weight isn't top tier and this is basically the same thing. Also Blaze Ragnaruk's only real use is a counter to DF so of course GZ was gonna win.

Weight is not free spinning though.
Okay, the beys look 10 times better in real life. Whatever their competitive use might be: I'm in for this set. Haven't bought a Burst bey in over a year, haha.
So Guardian Kerbeus is a Stamina combo, which implies that we may not able to see it in the anime...LOL
gZ looks good and I like Driver-Pl. A 4M disc is a little disappointing but the rest part in this set is OK.
And I realy want to disassemble the layer of gZ and check its structure. XD
At this point, I've given up on hoping for a proper combo for gK, for me, gK.L.P, gK.6G.P/Lp are the combos I'll make for it unless Kerbeus makes an appearance... hopefully not as .H.R.

EDIT: I forgot to point out that it's kind of weird that the old gK had spikes on the side, at least the render did, both IRL of the actual layer and the render for this gK did away with the spikes on the side, now that's odd.
.H.R being gK's stock parts sounds bad until you realize it'd probably stand alongside the original Xcalibur as the best stock combo in the game. It doesn't make sense from a marketing perspective though, Atomic or Loop would have made for a better driver choice, I think. At least the orange Revolve looks cool. Tongue_out

Tbh I'm more upset about this gK's color palette. The orange chains are fine, I guess, but the stickers really clash with the green colored plastic. This stickers in the RLC6 gK were so good too, how could they mess that them up this badly?
This might be a stupid theory but maybe Kensuke will have a team of three consisting of gK layers and the gK Kensuke owns will have new parts? I dunno why I'm saying this, I guess I'm thinking that because Kerbeus is a bey based on a Cerberous, Kensuke's team will be like the other "heads" in the team (if that makes any sense). Again, this is just a really dumb theory I came up with but it's what I'm assuming.

Sorry for being a little off-topic, I'm just thinking of why new stock parts for gK might be possible.
(Jul. 16, 2017  3:22 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: .H.R being gK's stock parts sounds bad until you realize it'd probably stand alongside the original Xcalibur as the best stock combo in the game. It doesn't make sense from a marketing perspective though, Atomic or Loop would have made for a better driver choice, I think. At least the orange Revolve looks cool. :P

Tbh I'm more upset about this gK's color palette. The orange chains are fine, I guess, but the stickers really clash with the green colored plastic. This stickers in the RLC6 gK were so good too, how could they mess that them up this badly?

Yeah and from a competitive stand point, gK.H.R being a stock combo that's good is cool and all, but people would care more about competitive customs rather than stock, I would rather they chose the marketing standpoint.

I think the orange is alright, definitely inferior to the black but it works if it's like heated chains or something. The stickers I agree are kinda not good, the RLC gK has the stickers which are more similar coloured to an original K2, these ones, with the bright orange sort of remind me of a builders or hazard theme in a weird way.

EDIT: I also want to point out the one thing I prefer about RLC gK over this colour wise is that when spinning, RLC gK looks nicer and the green was still visible and was never dominated by the black chains, for some reason with the orange chains, the Corocoro video showing it spin makes the orange dominate over the green, when it spins, it doesn't look that green.
(Jul. 15, 2017  8:13 AM)Ultra Wrote:  Weight isn't top tier and this is basically the same thing. Also Blaze Ragnaruk's only real use is a counter to DF so of course GZ was gonna win.

Weight was bad because the plastic surrounding the metal overreached too far, we will wait and see if Pl has this issue. The Fortress Base was effective, and this is the Burst equivalent of it.
(Jul. 16, 2017  10:08 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  8:13 AM)Ultra Wrote:  Weight isn't top tier and this is basically the same thing. Also Blaze Ragnaruk's only real use is a counter to DF so of course GZ was gonna win.

Weight was bad because the plastic surrounding the metal overreached too far, we will wait and see if Pl has this issue. The Fortress Base was effective, and this is the Burst equivalent of it.

? No it wasn't. It's a terrible base....
(Jul. 16, 2017  4:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This might be a stupid theory but maybe Kensuke will have a team of three consisting of gK layers and the gK Kensuke owns will have new parts? I dunno why I'm saying this, I guess I'm thinking that because Kerbeus is a bey based on a Cerberous, Kensuke's team will be like the other "heads" in the team (if that makes any sense). Again, this is just a really dumb theory I came up with but it's what I'm assuming.

Sorry for being a little off-topic, I'm just thinking of why new stock parts for gK might be possible.

This is interesting. say we have three stock combs like you said. black chain will be the one with new parts and be used by kensuke, orange chain has H.R, and say the third one has blue chains and has something like 4.C.Hn (or is it Hr I forgot) so we have a stamina type, a defence type, and an attack type. Let's say the team name would be something along the lines of Guard Dogs.
(Jul. 16, 2017  11:10 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2017  10:08 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  8:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: Weight isn't top tier and this is basically the same thing. Also Blaze Ragnaruk's only real use is a counter to DF so of course GZ was gonna win.

? No it wasn't. It's a terrible base....

Are you guys actually speaking from experience here, or are you just going by what you read in this draft, which also contains other false information (Weight was never advertised to be the longest spinning Driver, and was never tested to prove this claim either way) and was written by someone who I'm pretty sure doesn't even own Weight? Personally, I've found it to be a more controllable substitute for Orbit, and I quite like it for Burst Attack - Valkyrie Armed Weight performs similarly to how I'd imagine Valkyrie Spread Needle does for you.

Back on topic, I will probably get this set. Good way for me to pick up gK and another Revolve so I can finally test Left Spin vs. Right Spin Revolve. And I can't see Planet being bad either. I just wish it came with a Light Launcher or String Launcher since all of mine are broken or worn down...
I wonder how much Leo Burst would sell the 3-on-3 set, especially the L/R string launcher?
(Jul. 16, 2017  4:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This might be a stupid theory but maybe Kensuke will have a team of three consisting of gK layers and the gK Kensuke owns will have new parts? I dunno why I'm saying this, I guess I'm thinking that because Kerbeus is a bey based on a Cerberous, Kensuke's team will be like the other "heads" in the team (if that makes any sense). Again, this is just a really dumb theory I came up with but it's what I'm assuming.

I don't think this theory is so far-fetched. I was wondering about the fact that we get 3 stock combos in just one set. Galaxy Zeus is the main attraction here, so sure, it will have its stock parts. But then both gK and M2 get there combo parts as well? IIRC every other set of this type (not including special sets like the Premia Set) has at least 1 custom combo (like V2.U.Q etc.).
I think since M2 is still a Dual Layer release we can assume that this is indeed its regular set of parts. But gK? I would not bet against a second booster release tbh. The idea of several owners sounds reasonable. And yes, I'm aware that the other RLC releases got different colours, too. But who knows.
(Jul. 17, 2017  9:17 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I wonder how much Leo Burst would sell the 3-on-3 set, especially the L/R string launcher?

3on3 set=2800 yen

Beylauncher LR= 1100 yen
(Jul. 17, 2017  12:47 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  9:17 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I wonder how much Leo Burst would sell the 3-on-3 set, especially the L/R string launcher?

3on3 set=2800 yen

Beylauncher LR= 1100 
3 on 3 for 3000
Beylauncher for 1000
(Jul. 17, 2017  3:51 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2017  11:10 AM)Ultra Wrote: ? No it wasn't. It's a terrible base....

Are you guys actually speaking from experience here, or are you just going by what you read in this draft, which also contains other false information (Weight was never advertised to be the longest spinning Driver, and was never tested to prove this claim either way) and was written by someone who I'm pretty sure doesn't even own Weight? Personally, I've found it to be a more controllable substitute for Orbit, and I quite like it for Burst Attack - Valkyrie Armed Weight performs similarly to how I'd imagine Valkyrie Spread Needle does for you.

Back on topic, I will probably get this set. Good way for me to pick up gK and another Revolve so I can finally test Left Spin vs. Right Spin Revolve. And I can't see Planet being bad either. I just wish it came with a Light Launcher or String Launcher since all of mine are broken or worn down...

Neither. No one uses it so it can't be that great.
I think it's because grip bearing based defense is better than weight based defense, since it has more benefits.
(Jul. 17, 2017  6:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think it's because grip bearing based defense is better than weight based defense, since it has more benefits.

Yeah pretty much. Metal ball tips have lower friction than plastic and rubber tips and so get knocked around easier.
z2 was like draciel but galaxy zeus is just LIKE DRACIEL!!!
(Jul. 17, 2017  12:47 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

3on3 set=2800 yen

Beylauncher LR= 1100 yen

That's like 26 US bucks for the 3on3 and 10 US bucks for the L/R string launcher.
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:48 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if gZ will have a driver similar to GB145.

You predicted right! But it's more of a GB145 + MB (metal ball)