[Product]  B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set

(Jul. 13, 2017  6:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  11:51 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is a little frustrating that there is only two new parts in this set...
(There was also only two new parts in the N2 set, hah. Perhaps I shouldn't  expect too much on this set in the very beginning XD)

There is only 1 new part in this set. The driver on Galaxy Zues

(Jul. 12, 2017  9:33 PM)Mage Wrote: Wait wot
"Draciel was also initially a defense type beyblade, and later became stamina"
How did it become stamina? It's Draciel so it's definitely a defense type even though it's design dosen't make it good for that.

It's more a attack layer than anything

(Jul. 13, 2017  12:59 PM)beysze Wrote: kind of bummed galaxy zeus didn't come with the star frame, seems only appropriate since it belongs to a star idol blader, mad minoboros' driver should have been hunter (the newest attack driver) instead off quake (kinda like E2 came with atomic, newest defense driver) with the gk.H.R. combo, does this mean gK & Kensuke may not appear in the anime?
Spoiler

Remember in the anime how zac had quit blading after loosing to valt.
There is a chance Galaxy Zeus is not even used by zac.

The layer for Galaxy Zeus is a new part... And Draciel was always intended for defense, no matter how flawed the parts were at it. And Zac rejoined blading after like the next day.
(Jul. 08, 2017  6:08 PM)Mage Wrote: Ok, gZ still looks amazing but
It looks quite similar to lS 
I kinda hoped for a more diverse design

At first I thought it's a lS recolor no joke.
(Jul. 13, 2017  6:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  6:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is only 1 new part in this set. The driver on Galaxy Zues

It's more a attack layer than anything

Spoiler

Remember in the anime how zac had quit blading after loosing to valt.
There is a chance Galaxy Zeus is not even used by zac.

The layer for Galaxy Zeus is a new part... And Draciel was always intended for defense, no matter how flawed the parts were at it. And Zac rejoined blading after like the next day.

For the parts My mistake
(Jul. 13, 2017  6:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  11:51 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is a little frustrating that there is only two new parts in this set...
(There was also only two new parts in the N2 set, hah. Perhaps I shouldn't  expect too much on this set in the very beginning XD)

There is only 1 new part in this set. The driver on Galaxy Zues
I mean... gZ itself is a new part, right?
(Jul. 13, 2017  11:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  6:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is only 1 new part in this set. The driver on Galaxy Zues
I mean... gZ itself is a new part, right?

I really sound stupid right now
Here is the description for the ''Planet'' driver made by Takara Tomy, and traslated with Google Translate :Metal balls on the outer circumference strengthen the centrifugal force, the metal balls that rotate freely at the shaft tip reduce the friction Stamina system.
And yes, the driver for Galaxy Zeus is called ''Planet'' according to Google Translate. But who knows, it may not be real.
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:09 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Here is the description for the ''Planet'' driver made by Takara Tomy, and traslated with Google Translate :Metal balls on the outer circumference strengthen the centrifugal force, the metal balls that rotate freely at the shaft tip reduce the friction Stamina system.
And yes, the driver for Galaxy Zeus is called ''Planet'' according to Google Translate. But who knows, it may not be real.

Wait so the tip may have a free spinning metal ball(s)? oh boy
I can't believe Draciel F is alive

Planet sounds cool! It actually kinda rehypes me for this set, haha.
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:09 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Here is the description for the ''Planet'' driver made by Takara Tomy, and traslated with Google Translate :Metal balls on the outer circumference strengthen the centrifugal force, the metal balls that rotate freely at the shaft tip reduce the friction Stamina system.

Where is the description? On the new issue?
And I would be very gald to see a driver with metal balls.Smile
(Jul. 14, 2017  1:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Where is the description? On the new issue?
And I would be very gald to see a driver with metal balls.:)

Is here : https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts
(Jul. 14, 2017  1:59 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  1:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Where is the description? On the new issue?
And I would be very gald to see a driver with metal balls.Smile

Is here : https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts

Looks quite bulky. I hope it doesn't have the same problem as Weight.
Pics of the new parts (@[Basalt Fox] thanks for linking that site Tongue_out)

Galaxy Zeus

Guardian Kerbeus

Mad Minoboros

Planet
Definitely looks like bearings in that "Planet" driver...
Oh, here's something I missed, haha
[Image: tCYlyaB.jpg]

I guess you can adjust the placement of the metal balls? Sounds cool.
Does Planet look like a big Gyro to anyone else?
I'm digging that red frame and disc it fits nicely on galaxy zeus hoping zach is cool in the anime like he was as masked blader
Oh wow gZ is really looking amazing! That layer is really beautiful and the gimmick has a nice transition. The Planet driver seems like something I would love, if it's like GB145 and metal ball. However, I still don't get how TT thinks a heavy driver that's heavy on the bottom is good for stamina.
(Jul. 14, 2017  3:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh wow gZ is really looking amazing! That layer is really beautiful and the gimmick has a nice transition. The Planet driver seems like something I would love, if it's like GB145 and metal ball. However, I still don't get how TT thinks a heavy driver that's heavy on the bottom is good for stamina.
You know, metal reduces friction and less high a gravity center is, more stability the Beyblade will have and more stamina too Wink Mathematics/physics ^^
Does anyone remember the MES preference tip which was designed for flash Sagittario but finally was displaced by WD? Perhaps the tip of Pl is something similar to this tip but is a ball instead of the sharp tip.
And I don't know where the outside balls are. Perhaps we would get something like GB145MES. Smile
(Jul. 14, 2017  4:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Does anyone remember the MES preference tip which was designed for flash Sagittario but finally was displaced by WD? Perhaps the tip of Pl is something similar to this tip but is a ball instead of the sharp tip.
And I don't know where the outside balls are. Perhaps we would get something like GB145MES. :)

They seem to be in a disc in the bottom, from what I can gather, that is inside the driver. This reminds me a lot of Draciel F, actually.
Planet looks like a fatter Weight
(Jul. 14, 2017  3:22 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  3:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh wow gZ is really looking amazing! That layer is really beautiful and the gimmick has a nice transition. The Planet driver seems like something I would love, if it's like GB145 and metal ball. However, I still don't get how TT thinks a heavy driver that's heavy on the bottom is good for stamina.
You know, metal reduces friction and less high a gravity center is, more stability the Beyblade will have and more stamina too Wink Mathematics/physics ^^

No, but the fact that the concept of a Weight driver is used for stamina. The only thing TT could see that a bottom heavy driver be used for stamina in is the stability.
Maybe one of Galaxy Zeus metal ball gimmicks could be metal ball bearings in a metal ball driver. That would suit a Stamina Type and then we would have a bigger reason to buy this Set since most of these parts are reused and this would probably be game breaking. Even if it doesn't happen at least we get two Random Layer Collection prizes. Smile
what does it say for the description of "Planet"?
(Jul. 14, 2017  2:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Oh, here's something I missed, haha
[Image: tCYlyaB.jpg]

I guess you can adjust the placement of the metal balls? Sounds cool.
Confirmed manual adjustment, or they freely adjust on they're own while gZ is spinning?