[Product]  B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr

There will be a new Booster going to be released on August 11th 2017. It will be worth 899 yen.

UPDATE:

(Aug. 10, 2017  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, it just came out and you can see its teeth:

[Image: DG1iFrvUQAEL0AO.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/Kani59633/status/895479761371136001

And the official pictures:

[Image: 000706.png]
[Image: 000707.png]
[Image: 000708.png]
Confirming that this is a Defense-type Booster. No confirmation on the Bey at all.
If I were to go out on a limb I would say this is Ark Bahamut.
This could be Shelter Regulus considering it has the word shelter in it.
I think this booster will be a real layer.

(so probably guardian kerbeus, lol)
(Jun. 11, 2017  9:07 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: This could be Shelter Regulus considering it has the word shelter in it.

I agree, the names they copyright are usually at least in chronological order.
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:47 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: yeah it probaly is guardian kerbeus

Yes i'm happy we need it's proper parts i hope atomic with glaive and a new disc
its probaly guardian kerbeus 2Glaive Mystery Driver
Guys, we literally have no idea. Stop using 'probably', it is just misleading to everyone else.
Blast Genius.5G.Gr will release August 11th.
(Jul. 07, 2017  10:40 PM)marutti Wrote: Blast Genius.5G.Gr will release August 11th.

I think Gr might stand for great. Hopefully it's something like 230WD or the Overdrive Driver from my Omega Raverus 0-Orkan Overdrive that I've send in for the last design contest.
(Jul. 07, 2017  10:40 PM)marutti Wrote: Blast Genius.5G.Gr will release August 11th.

I respect you as a credible source of information but this leak turns out not to be real I will legit jump for joy

>Blast Genius does not even sound like a Beyblade
>Two new parts never get released in the same booster unless its from the beginning of a new generation (ex, K2, bR)
>I want to see a full Guardian Kerbeus release, god heck it
Already deleted by TT but in Youtube there was video which shown us box.
Genius means like Guardian in Latin.
Gurdian Kerbeus will come in 3 on 3 battle set
I bet Gr will stand for Grip. It's ashame it isn't Guardian Kerbeus, I think I lost hope of it having a booster.

(Jul. 07, 2017  11:12 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: >I want to see a full Guardian Kerbeus release, god heck it

I guess that 3 on 3 set will be gK's full combo sort of like Chaos, which is a bummer honestly, and why I never wanted gK as a stupid RLC.
(Jul. 08, 2017  12:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I bet Gr will stand for Grip. It's ashame it isn't Guardian Kerbeus, I think I lost hope of it having a booster.

(Jul. 07, 2017  11:12 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: >I want to see a full Guardian Kerbeus release, god heck it

I guess that 3 on 3 set will be gK's full combo sort of like Chaos, which is a bummer honestly, and why I never wanted gK as a stupid RLC.

I was really sure would get it's own spotlight, but instead it has to share it with Zeus. My green son does not deserve this >:{
[Image: cOupYRh.png]
(Jul. 08, 2017  12:19 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  12:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I bet Gr will stand for Grip. It's ashame it isn't Guardian Kerbeus, I think I lost hope of it having a booster.

I was really sure would get it's own spotlight, but instead it has to share it with Zeus. My green son does not deserve this >:{
[Image: cOupYRh.png]

Haha I know how you feel, seeing as I am team Kerbeus, and I wanted a driver that felt more different and cool, unlike Press where it felt almost similar to Defense. Plus I wanted to see what new parts would've been for it. I would rather it was an RBV prize now...
@[marutti] So, is Blast Genius confirmed to be spelled with a G? It seems like a weird move to have a whopping three avatars with the same beginning letter.

In the same set as the white Chaos they released N2 with 2 new parts so it could full well be it's proper release rather than just a combo of random parts. There's still hope.
wow so a booster with 3 new parts gr 5 bG? this is going to be a good release hopefully it has the teeth to back it up
Definitely an interesting release from the very little of what we know so far. If it is indeed Blast Genius.5G.Gr, I hope Gr stands for Grip. It would be nice to have a nice defence tip with rubber.
If Gr really stands for Grip I hope it's like Rubber Spike (RS) from MFB. Smile
Blast Genius. Excuse me but WHAT?

That has to be that absolute dumbest name I've heard since 2012 when Takara-tomy allowed there to be a combo called Screw Uranus.